Vapman

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Got my first concentrate testing in with my vapman yesterday. Oh wow. With shatter, there is nothing to clean up. Hits are thick and quick. One of my favorite ways to consume.

Keif takes a lot more to clean off the screens afterwards, but use is very enjoyable. I am slightly regretting not getting a vapman classic though, as i do often see a little smoke billow off the bottom of the vapman Basic i own. Will this eventually go away? It does effect the overall experience for me and again i am regretting not going with the classic

Seren

Away with the fairies
I think @M0J0 just grabbed my butt.

You have to watch out for him! Give him an inch, he'll take a....... :o ;) :D

I love the pics of those tattooed VM's you posted btw - they're absolutely beautiful!

I feel like i have already hit a couple dozen but thank you for the answer and prompt response. Sounds like i got to keep using the old girl some more.

:nod: As @RUDE BOY advised, it shouldn't take too much longer. If you're sticking with the same flame size, the charring process will soon be over.

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@M0J0 some tat ideas
Googled tree of life.
EdJU5up.jpg

WCbXTh3.jpg

6H2ueHX.jpg

Here's a few.
Sorry for big pics!

OF

I believe my best session was my first, because I wasn't shy with the heat.

Cool, keep up the good work. There's a limit out there of course, but it's not fatal and you'll have better understanding when you know for sure where it is. Combustion a time or two, unpleasant as it is, can easily be recovered from. Just open it up and dump it out.......and remember not to push quite that hard next time.

Edit: Just to be clear, if you sense combustion (and if you aren't sure, you're almost surely not there.....), STOP HITTING immediately. Don't draw the nasty stuff up onto the wood and plastic, leave it in the 'oven' surrounded by metal. Quickly open it up and dump the smoldering herb, wipe the screen on your pants (if nothing else is handy), wipe the pan with a shirttail or something and vape on. You can do an ISO wipe, but IMO it's not necessary. In a hit or two the bad taste is a memory.

I think most guys run well under combustion, but performance 'way up there' should be explored.....it has it's own rewards.

OF

Last edited:

axakal

i found out that old military first aid kits from the german army have the perfect size and already come water proof and can take some beating. one of my next projects is to pad one of those bad boys with foam for carying the vapman along with a watertool inside. :) it says "tank", how fitting for the vapman.

HRD4oLb.jpg

Like a mini vapecase but half the price? I would permanently mount it on my yak :rockon:

Last edited:

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
i found out that old military first aid kits from the german army have the perfect size and already come water proof and can take some beating. one of my next projects is to pad one of those bad boys with foam for carying the vapman along with a watertool inside. :) it says "tank", how fitting for the vapman.

HRD4oLb.jpg
I want some of those first aid kits! Going to eBay right now!

@Enchantre, I'm stupid and can't find that thread. Can you post a link?

@steama, it's cool how each person can use the vapman so differently and still get the most out of it to his own standards and preferences.

@Seren, I'm setting it up so that you can request yor own custom tattoo for your new vapman. Almost done getting al lmy ducks in a row...

Last edited:

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
I feel like i have already hit a couple dozen but thank you for the answer and prompt response. Sounds like i got to keep using the old girl some more.
I can't remember. Is your Basic vapman a completely unfinished basic, or a Two-tone charred?

vapman

Manufacturer
  • Waipoua Forest

• Watch this ppage we
  • New Zealand's oldest trees they are gods, René the oldest yew in Europe is up the road from me ill see if I can't get you a branch so.:uhoh:
Sorry no link .?:doh:

Thank you @simpleasthcis, no need to get me a branch, just say hello from me to the oldest creature of Europe!:)

Hey @vapman
Loving your vape!!!
I'm not going into a long poem to tell u how about how awesome it is. You already know what U have...
I'm really interested to see what we have to do about getting exotics!!
I mentioned to @Ed's TnT about sending him VM him gutting replace wood with whatever.
I believe he felt like not so good understandable.
So I was wondering if maybe u and Ed could maybe work together somehow to help us state side.
Or any input would greatly be appreciated. I'm sure the I are a few who want exotic wood Vapman. It would be beneficial for everyone. Imho
This is the hardest hitting 22g of wood in the world.
Thank you

@Melting Pot Thank you, always great to hear that vapman found a happy user. I think there are still a lot of out there not knowing what they are missing.;)
For special editions vapman I need a piece of wood which has at least the size to make two vapman.
I need that extra wood for hoding it on the lathe, therefore I always can make two vapman in any case.
The size of the wood should be at least 45mmx45mmx50mm for the base part and 20mmx20mmx50mm for the middle section. It is also possible to send one piece of wood for both parts with the minimum size of 70mmx70x50mm. The 50mm is always the length of the wood, this is quite important to have the fibers going in the right direction.

Got my first concentrate testing in with my vapman yesterday. Oh wow. With shatter, there is nothing to clean up. Hits are thick and quick. One of my favorite ways to consume.

Keif takes a lot more to clean off the screens afterwards, but use is very enjoyable. I am slightly regretting not getting a vapman classic though, as i do often see a little smoke billow off the bottom of the vapman Basic i own. Will this eventually go away? It does effect the overall experience for me and again i am regretting not going with the classic

@IAmKrazy2 In my opinion you don`t need to clean the screen after each use, stuff sticking on it after the session means that it is not fully vaporized and will vaporize with the next load. Cleaning is very easy and quick by holding the screen with a nail sticking through the hole and giving it a good torching (the screen gets glowing red) with the lighter. After brushing off the ash, your screen looks like new again.:nod:
BTW, the screen is made of medical grade stainless steel.:)

HRD4oLb.jpg

@axakal How cool is this?:tup: The vapman emergency first aid kid from the german army. I don`t believe this, this thread is getting always better. The name of our company is "element medical Ltd" and this should our packaging.:lol::rockon:

vapman

Last edited by a moderator:

davesmith

Glass Blower
I've been pairing my VM with water pieces a lot recently. I originally said I didn't enjoy the experience but I was young and foolish.

It's great through water.

I suggest mcguyvering an xong and giving it a whirl. Those high temps never hit so smooth!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Thank you @simpleasthcis, no need to get me a branch, just say hello from me to the oldest creature of Europe!

@Melting Pot Thank you, always great to hear that vapman found a happy user. I think there are still a lot of out there not knowing what they are missing.
For special editions vapman I need a piece of wood which has at least the size to make two vapman.
I need that extra wood for hoding it on the lathe, therefore I always can make two vapman in any case.
The size of the wood should be at least 45mmx45mmx50mm for the base part and 20mmx20mmx50mm for the middle section. It is also possible to send one piece of wood for both parts with the minimum size of 70mmx70x50mm. The 50mm is always the length of the wood, this is quite important to have the fibers going in the right direction.

@IAmKrazy2 In my opinion you don`t need to clean the screen after each use, stuff sticking on it after the session means that it is not fully vaporized and will vaporize with the next load. Cleaning is very easy and quick by holding the screen with a nail sticking through the hole and giving it a good torching (the screen gets glowing red) with the lighter. After brushing off the ash, your screen looks like new again.
BTW, the screen is made of medical grade stainless steel.

@axakal How cool is this? The vapman emergency first aid kid from the german army. I don`t believe this, this thread is getting always better. The name of our company is "element medical Ltd" and this should our packaging.

vapman

Thanks for the response and the measurements for wood. Do you have a price. Our wood you're Vapman. Can we source wood from u save on shipping ect.
Or just stick with resident wood expert @Snappo Got some measurements we are well on our way Brother :tup::nod:
Very exciting times!!!
A new level of Vapman...
Looking forward I love my Vapman she's calling me right now.
I'm coming dear.
Mods I haven't posted like this in a while will u fix please and thank you!!!

mod note: Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

axakal

i already tried the vapman with both my glass pieces and can only confirm your observations. :) now waiting to try it out with a chinese pinnacle hydrotube knock-off as soon as it arrives.

I've been pairing my VM with water pieces a lot recently. I originally said I didn't enjoy the experience but I was young and foolish.

It's great through water.

I suggest mcguyvering an xong and giving it a whirl. Those high temps never hit so smooth!

Mr Mellish

@IAmKrazy2 In my opinion you don`t need to clean the screen after each use, stuff sticking on it after the session means that it is not fully vaporized and will vaporize with the next load. Cleaning is very easy and quick by holding the screen with a nail sticking through the hole and giving it a good torching (the screen gets glowing red) with the lighter. After brushing off the ash, your screen looks like new again.:nod:
BTW, the screen is made of medical grade stainless steel.:)

vapman

@vapman, are you saying torch the screen while it's still attached to the stem? (I don't want to take that screen off unless I'm replacing it...)

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@vapman, are you saying torch the screen while it's still attached to the stem? (I don't want to take that screen off unless I'm replacing it...)
No he was telling you to remove hold with something other than fingers and torch.
Wipe clean after cool!!

Torching while still attached would do wonders for your center stem. Lol

Last edited:

Mr Mellish

No he was telling you to remove hold with something other than fingers and torch.
Wipe clean after cool!!

Torching while still attached would do wonders for your center stem. Lol

That's what I figured but I was grasping for a little hope. My walnut has been running for 11 months and I've never torched the screen. Appears to be operating just fine.

Top Bottom