Discontinued Vapir NO2

Pcpvapors

I may be mistaken but I think I've seen a few pics of good ol Willie Nelson chiefing on an n02

Pcpvapors,

Pcpvapors

I thought I remembered seeing those ads. Have had my no2 for 6 months and she's still goin strong, I personally didn't experience the plastic taste but vapir in my honest opinion suceeded with the no2

Pcpvapors,

poonman

And there's also a picture of Joe Rogan......from Fear Factor and the UFC .

I think we need more celebs and VIPs to come forward and endorse mj besides Woody Harrelson .

There is/was a Famous Canadian Journalist/Writer/TV personality.....who went on tv, to show people how to roll a joint correctly...on a comedy satire " Rick Mercer ". He was in his late 70's .
That freakin blew my mind .He was serious too , he knew what he was doing .

It would be like Walter Cronkite or Dan Rather coming out !
We need more " High " profile people to endorse that ....
Life and MJ can co-exist with harmony and is a perfectly acceptable Lifestyle .

Vape 1 for me guys .

poonman,

Pcpvapors

From reading this thread, It appears to me that this "plastic taste" is actually a mind trick. What I mean by this is for example is when your out an about and you walk past someone who stinks heavily of cologne to the point you can "taste" it. I feel that the plastic taste is the same situation. Just my :2c:

Pcpvapors,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Pcpvapors said:
From reading this thread, It appears to me that this "plastic taste" is actually a mind trick. What I mean by this is for example is when your out an about and you walk past someone who stinks heavily of cologne to the point you can "taste" it. I feel that the plastic taste is the same situation. Just my :2c:
Much is in the mind.. very good point.

Vitolo,

nr-cole

poonman said:
And there's also a picture of Joe Rogan......from Fear Factor and the UFC .

I think we need more celebs and VIPs to come forward and endorse mj besides Woody Harrelson .

There is/was a Famous Canadian Journalist/Writer/TV personality.....who went on tv, to show people how to roll a joint correctly...on a comedy satire " Rick Mercer ". He was in his late 70's .
That freakin blew my mind .He was serious too , he knew what he was doing .

It would be like Walter Cronkite or Dan Rather coming out !
We need more " High " profile people to endorse that ....
Life and MJ can co-exist with harmony and is a perfectly acceptable Lifestyle .

Vape 1 for me guys .

It was Pierre Burton! I love that clip. The highlights for me are when he suggests his own book as a rolling surface, and when he walks across the room with a bowl of Cheetos at the end. Comedy gold.

Also, Zack Galifianakis lit up on the Real Time with Bill Maher last year when Prop. 19 was up for a vote.

nr-cole,

poonman

Pierre Burton for the win Alex ,
Thanx nr-cole , for some reason I had Gordon Sinclair but I knew that was not right .
Yes....on his own book . Lol

poonman,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Photoon2011-09-23at0746.jpg

Second Embroidered Patch going out in the Morning ...
........ to whoever gets the EXACT answer...
According to Vapir, on their list of temperatures to vape at.. (In the NO2 manual)
Ginger can be vaped at
175C to 200C or 347F to 392F

Question: What do they list as the vaping range for tobacco? (answer needs 4 numbers)
Tobacco can be vaped at
___C to ___C or ___F to ___F

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Bingle bingle bungle.. I dont wanna leave the jungle..... no no no now...
Bingo bing bongo I'm so happy in the congo.. I just WONT GO!

SF Giant email me your address and I will send you patch #2(and a decal too)

.. and I have one patch left, anbd I will figure out a novel way to give it to one of you tomorrow!

Vitolo,
Well my N02 is still running good since i got it in january! the original plastic smell has completely vanished ever since I broke it in. I do have one problem! The on/off switch no longer works so as long as my vaporizer has it's battery in, it remains on! Dont really feel like sending it back to Vapir for this reason but it is a little annoying :/

DSUMM15530,

Vitolo

Vaporist
DSUMM15530 said:
Well my N02 is still running good since i got it in january! the original plastic smell has completely vanished ever since I broke it in. I do have one problem! The on/off switch no longer works so as long as my vaporizer has it's battery in, it remains on! Dont really feel like sending it back to Vapir for this reason but it is a little annoying :/
I had the same issue.
At home it did not matter because I just stayed plugged in, and unplugged to"walk away" vaping...
But to travel, I had to remove the battery. It wasn't really all that bad, but I did get it fixed.
I missed it while it was gone.
If you want it fixed, it seems that you should try to do this soon. You only have a couple of months left under warranty! :2c:

Vitolo,
Been lurking a while, so I decided to finally post. I'm new to vaping and have been following this thread. It's rather long and I got stuck somewhere around the middle. Can anyone tell me if the V/2 has really been proven to be giving off plasticed vapor? I have asthma, so I turned to a vapor to save me' lungs!

Lisa

singingcrow,

poonman

singingcrow said:
Been lurking a while, so I decided to finally post. I'm new to vaping and have been following this thread. It's rather long and I got stuck somewhere around the middle. Can anyone tell me if the V/2 has really been proven to be giving off plasticed vapor? I have asthma, so I turned to a vapor to save me' lungs!

Lisa

The plastic " smell " issue happens when you first charge it/ turn on .
Just like a lot of electronic gadgets you purchase that heats up . ie amplifiers , tuners , tvs .
The " smell " dissipates and is gone after a few usages and it's a non issue for me .
I really like my NO2 for a portable vape and would recommend it .

But as you will find , we all have different tastes .
Plus you might not be searching for strictly portability or/but for home-use . ( desktop model )
I'm not a doctor , but I'm sure vaping will be better for your asthma rather than smoking .

Good luck in your search ,
and welcome to FC Lisa .

poonman,

poonman

DSUMM15530 said:

Hello DSUM ,
Good to hear is still running .

You did hear from Vito that the NO2 it's on sale until Oct 31st from Vapir's site .
for aprox . $ 135 with special Promo code " SLACKER " . a few pages back ...?

I'd paid $220 cash back in July .
What did it cost you ?

poonman,
Thanks Poon!

poonman said:
singingcrow said:

Lisa

The plastic " smell " issue happens when you first charge it/ turn on .
Just like a lot of electronic gadgets you purchase that heats up . ie amplifiers , tuners , tvs .
The " smell " dissipates and is gone after a few usages and it's a non issue for me .
I really like my NO2 for a portable vape and would recommend it .

But as you will find , we all have different tastes .
Plus you might not be searching for strictly portability or/but for home-use . ( desktop model )
I'm not a doctor , but I'm sure vaping will be better for your asthma rather than smoking .

Good luck in your search ,
and welcome to FC Lisa .

singingcrow,

poonman

Hey dudes and dudettes ,
I just tried vaping hash with the NO2 and ooooooh baby !

1st bowl : 90% scoop of herbs and top 10% of scoop ,hash . I couldn't even taste the herbs .
2nd bowl: Just the 10% hash in scoop . I want to collect the ABV and try re-smoking it :/

I had heated up the hash really well to break it up into powdery form .
I also pushed the temp. to the top 400F on the NO2 . SaaaaaaWeet .

Anybody else tried vaping hash in the NO2 .......or point me to the unit that you think is good
for vaping hash ???

poonman,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have not.. but you sound like you had enough fun for both of us!! :lol:

I would definitely try this , but the 1st way.. I always sandwich the hash.
The NO2 chamber is small, but there seems to be room to make a nice hash sandwich!
I would be nervous about the straight hash.

I think for vaping hash, I like the wand/whip vapes. I use my SSV. Having the product in a glass wand separate from the heat source, and the unit makes me more comfortable.

Vitolo,

poonman

Thanx Vito ,
I tried your " sandwiching " idea ....using different size " bread "...hehe
I still found the Hash taste to be dominant when mixing the 2 .
And I love the 2 distinct flavors of each , so for that reason alone , I won't be mixing much .

But I believe we might share the same concern of clogging the 4 small holes . ;)
I'll monitor that with the next ISO cleaning .

As for re-smoking the ABV hash .
You can....you see the red embers as usual , but the good taste is removed .
I got a little " kick " from it .....it could be my body reacting to the smoke toxins ???
Don't get me wrong , I won't stopped totally from " smoking " hash .
I just love the novelty of being able to vape hash in my room without the smoke issues.

Yes , my next vape has to be Glass " contact "....has to be I tell ya.....has to be .

Happy Vaping You All

poonman,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I did some traveling today, and did not bring my car charger, and only had the NO2.
Longest stretch of straight battery use... from heatup and through sessions 6 times, on nothing but battery.
was gone for 5 hours, and had 6 full sessions.. and there is still juice.
That was the 1st time I put the NO2 to a real test (I usually do heatup plugged in, and then unplug to vape)
Test went well! :D

Vitolo,

DL15

Hey there everybody, i have been wanting to get a portable vaporizer, had read all about the iolite, magic flight and the NO2. I decided to purchase the NO2 but everytime i use it, the battery display seems to jump from 3 bars to 1 bar when i am using it, it will jump from 1 to 2 to 3 back to 1, i have charged it fully, and just left the unit on to charge and not the heater. I just got this yesterday and was wondering if this is normal? i would hate to send it to the manufacturers and wait for a long time because of this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

DL15,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
DL15 said:
Hey there everybody, i have been wanting to get a portable vaporizer, had read all about the iolite, magic flight and the NO2. I decided to purchase the NO2 but everytime i use it, the battery display seems to jump from 3 bars to 1 bar when i am using it, it will jump from 1 to 2 to 3 back to 1, i have charged it fully, and just left the unit on to charge and not the heater. I just got this yesterday and was wondering if this is normal? i would hate to send it to the manufacturers and wait for a long time because of this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Normal.

The battery indicator sucks on the No2

tranceporter,
Top Bottom