poonman

test 2
2wdanm8.jpg

poonman,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
poonman said:
I heard that West-Jet airlines let a passenger test it on one of their flights in Canada . ( haven't verified that one personally yet )....can anyone ?

Hi poonman,
Yes it is true. Here is the YouTube video of her vaping during the flight with her NO2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd9MRSKM0Bg
West Jet Rocks!, she had full permission from the airline to use the NO2 during the flight.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

poonman

Thank you for putting up with me while I test .
test 3
My stash
Purple Kush
wuo6mr.jpg

Ok it worked ,
Thank you weedemon and hereatlast .

I'll be posting more pics on the thread My Stash by Pappy tonight

PlanetVape said:
poonman said:
I heard that West-Jet airlines let a passenger test it on one of their flights in Canada . ( haven't verified that one personally yet )....can anyone ?

Hi poonman,
Yes it is true. Here is the YouTube video of her vaping during the flight with her NO2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd9MRSKM0Bg
West Jet Rocks!, she had full permission from the airline to use the NO2 during the flight.
P.V.

Thanx P.V.
Amazing
1. I thought it was done in the bathroom . (the 2 guys in front didn't even turn around )
2. And I thought it was tobacco not MJ .

While we're on the topic of tobacco ,
Can vaping work for tobacco users ?
Or it's just not the same .
It's for a friend who's trying to quit cigs.

Thanx again P.V.
Only in Canada , you say........Pity !

poonman,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I do know a few people that have used the NO2 with tobacco. My wife used the Launch Box to do same.
NO2 works very well with tobacco
Remember that tobacco should be done below 300 on an NO2.
Start at 275.. and work up to 300, and you should not go higher than that.

at 275 if it is like Bugler, but ground to even texture (not stringy)
275 gives about 10 pulls rich in tobacco flavor, and with the amount of nicotine that would have been present in one puff combusting... but very pure.
With vapes that have a larger capacity it is easier to get that nicotine blast.... but the flavor of the tobacco in the NO2 may just keep them interested in a full session. There wont be thick vapor from tobacco when vaporized in herbal form. (you'd need ejuice and ecigs to fill that need)

Vitolo,

poonman

Thank you Vito ,
Very informative , as usual .
I'll let my friend try it out on my NO2 if he wishes .
I'll post back results if any .

poonman,

poonman

Hello Mr. Kuzmich ,
Yes you can with a universal car charger/inverter .
One end plugs into your car lighter and the other end has a 3 prong outlet for plugging into .
You might want to check the correct Voltage for Russia ??? I think it would be the same .
Now I can also shave in my car if I'm running late for work .

And did you check out the "West-Jet" vid posted by PlanetVape a few posts back ?

My next post is about their screens and how to save a few $$$.

poonman,

poonman

Hello Mr. Al Bundy ,
It sounds like you're off to a good start with the non-smell issue .
Since you are a new owner of the NO2 , I'm going to help you save a few $$$ . ime

It's about the special shaped screens for the NO2 .
I believe you may have 4 replacements in the box .
Save those for replacing the screen in the mouthpiece only, because it has to be that specific shape .
For replacing the bottom screen inside the cooking chamber ; which is a lot more frequent .
I use regular round stainless steel screens used for pipes .
You have to trim/cut around the edge of the screen to reduce it in size to fit inside the chamber .
It works .

Why ?
A box of 20 NO2 screens = $25.00
A pkg of 20 reg. screens = $2.50

I came to this idea a little late !
I have 1 NO2 screen left !!
I hope this has helped .

poonman,
Reactions: al bundy

al bundy

Vaporist
will try that, i will see if the steel screens are the same mesh size as the no2 screens., thanks

al bundy,

Tim

My new NO2 just arrived and is going through the burn-in now. Gonna compare with my old NO2 soon.

Tim,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Remember to soak tube.. and do NOT heat it up until after iot has sat out and fully charged!

Vitolo,

al bundy

Vaporist
what type of tubing is the no2 tubes made out of?
really gets yellow quick.

any better type of replacement tubing?

al bundy,

Tim

Al, you can use any high-grade tubing that fits. I recommend something clear and firmer. Even though it shows the resin more easily, it FEELS nicer to draw out of.

Vito, I let it sit out for a few minutes, but not long. I aired it out with a fan. I'm still running the NO2 @ 205 WITHOUT the cap on, and there is a noticeable smell.

This leads me to believe that the smell/taste is happening in or around the heating chamber, not the cap/lid.

Edit:

A few hours into the burn in and the smell has diminished significantly. Hopefully it disappears completely.

Tim,

Vitolo

Vaporist
al bundy said:
what type of tubing is the no2 tubes made out of?
really gets yellow quick.
any better type of replacement tubing?
IMO there is not a better type of tubing than NO2 tube
Tim- Even though the instructions say not to turn unit on before the charging is complete, I think you will be OK.
I have walked a couple dozen new NO2 owners through this in person... only one person turned unit on before charge was complete... and he had a slight smell... but it did go away completely.
I am sure any scent will vanish, but I emphasize here the importance with any vaporizer of following manufacturers recommended procedures.
With the NO2 this is so important, because of the packing, and to preserve and have a perfect Battery life.
Anyone with questions should call Vapir.
There is no "burn in" period discussed or recommended.

Vitolo,

Tim

Here is what I personally did this time around, with my second NO2:

I left the NO2 leaning on it's side, and a fan pointed at the heating chamber (with the top off) while letting the device sit at 205C. The noticeable smell that took a few days to dissipate on my OLD NO2 has dissipated completely this time, in a matter of a few hours of being on.

Just my personal experience, but I would strongly recommend this to any new NO2 owner, after letting it air out and charge, of course!

Tim,

poonman

The " smell " went away completely after a couple days of usage for mine .
It gets fainter with every usage . :2c:
No it is not in the mouthpiece part for sure .
If you put your nose up close to the openings on the side , you can recognize the smell .

It has become a part of my check-list before I leave for work .
1. Keys
2. Cell phone
3. NO2

Enjoy

poonman,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Tim.. that is a good technique and advice.
I never heat mine up during this.. but I love the idea of the unit being exposed to the fan, and unit on it's side!

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
poonman said:
The " smell " went away completely after a couple days of usage for mine .
It gets fainter with every usage . :2c:
No it is not in the mouthpiece part for sure .
If you put your nose up close to the openings on the side , you can recognize the smell .

It has become a part of my check-list before I leave for work .
1. Keys
2. Cell phone
3. NO2

Enjoy
Yes exactly. This is what you are letting air out BEFORE ever turning unit on.. the fins.
The grill area is injection molded, and retains the packing scent.
This is the reason for airing out the unit before ever turning it on- so that the scent is gone before air is drawn into the hot unit and through the tube!

Vitolo,

al bundy

Vaporist
thanks for all info guys.

also the switch must be in the 'ON' position to charge battery.

how long can i leave the plug in after the battery meter has stopped flashing?
when i charge it,I charge it at night for about 6 - 7 hours. 11.30 -7is the next day.
So far no problem,and i can use it for at least a FULL day before charging even into the next day.

With the Solo i had to charge it from about half a day to 3/4 of a day in.

al bundy,

poonman

I've been charging it overnight ever since I got it . 6 to 7 hours .
So far , no problems .

But I do wonder why the warranty for the battery is only 90 days .
I've been monitoring it , just in case , 45 days into it now .

poonman,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I leave mine plugged in for 2-4 hours at a time, and then I turn the switch off (but leave it plugged in)
I do this so I can turn it on, and then turn on the heat while still plugged in for that fast warmup time. then I unplug and take off with my chamber full.

Vitolo,

meduser#420

Fear & Loathing in FuckCombustion
So far since July I have just left mine plugged in when not in use.

Also, yesterday I had the screen pulled out for the first time. Replaced it using this method that keeps the screen up higher in the bowl. Great Success!:peace:

video won't embed

http://youtu.be/MTw4bclNSNo

meduser#420,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Don said:
The failure of my No2.....
..... further inquiries got their attention and, since they are the ONLY true source, NO2 user satisfaction IS important to them. Service is pleasant today, and they have graciously accepted my unit for service. Way to go, Vapir...
Hey Don!
That is great news. I am glad that they took care of you... I know how much you love your NO2! :)

Vitolo,

darth___vapor

Darth Vapor
I left my wall charger for my No2 in the hotel room last night and want to get a replacement while I am traveling. Does anyone know if I can just buy a universal 13v wall charger instead of buying the one that comes with the No 2?

Also, anyone recommend anything better than the No2 with similar portability and quality of vape?

darth___vapor,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I would try to go official if you could but if you can not look for:
Model HK-H1-A13
PRI100-240V~50-60Hz
SEC:13V=0-2.3A(set at 2.0A) compatibility.
There is not another portable that is exactly as efficient as the NO2, in the small amount it can vape.
I am also an MFLB fan, but that does not fill the NO2 bill.
I use the Iolite in place of my NO2 sometimes.
Some may recommend the Solo. it is NOTHING like the NO2 (which is better functioning in my opinion).
I think the NO2 is unique.
I own NO2, MFLB and Iolite
If my NO2 broke I would replace it with another NO2!

Vitolo,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Vitolo said:
There is not another portable that is exactly as efficient as the NO2, in the small amount it can vape.
I am also an MFLB fan, but that does not fill the NO2 bill.
I use the Iolite in place of my NO2 sometimes.
Some may recommend the Solo. it is NOTHING like the NO2 (which is better functioning in my opinion).
I think the NO2 is unique.
I own NO2, MFLB and Iolite
If my NO2 broke I would replace it with another NO2!

So I will disagree here: I have owned and used NO2, solo, MF and Iolite. And about afficiency on small amounts I will say the solo is MUCH more efficient then the NO2 on very small loads, and much more versatile (concentrates and vaporbonging)! Oh and BTW, my solo has given me bigger rips/more flavor then my NO2, hands down...
Now the NO2 has a better temperature setting (on low temps: stops at 205C)...but it has plastic, a poor batterie life and battery indicator, a brass bowl, and is very big compared to the solo.
On the other hand you can vape during charge, you have a mouthpiece and some other pros...

In resume I don't see neither the NO2 neither the solo being thez best portable around there... Each company can still dramatically improve its product! ;)

FLskwat,
Top Bottom