Discontinued Vapir NO2

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Vito,,,I just don't have the dexterity to unroll a Qtip...:mental: Ya, I guess.. So, I've been slicing them in half with a razor blade.

Jeppy,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I can't believe this threads not catching any love. My NO2 holds it down. Everyday for over a year now, several sessions a day. This vape is very forgiving in that it allows you to "accidently" overcharge, it allows you to "accidently" leave the top off a little longer than you should. As long as you keep it clean, meaning the screens and hose, and top,,,and don't abuse it... It will work for a long time.

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
I can't believe this threads not catching any love. My NO2 holds it down. Everyday for over a year now, several sessions a day. This vape is very forgiving in that it allows you to "accidently" overcharge, it allows you to "accidently" leave the top off a little longer than you should. As long as you keep it clean, meaning the screens and hose, and top,,,and don't abuse it... It will work for a long time.
This is my first vape and I have only had it about a month now but the NO2 kicks my ass! I got it for my wife but I am blown away with how well it works. We will never go back to the flame. The NO2 is so simple to use, easy to clean and works consistently every time.

Vape N Bake,

al bundy

Vaporist
I have mine for 8 months, bought it used, works great.no complaints,I even put hash in it.(I mix it with avb or fresh bud)
Don't even use mflb unless I need stealth.

al bundy,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
My NO2 actually survived a fall in the toilet bowl yesterday. This machine continues to amaze me for the price I paid :o

Vaporisateur,

bmereserach

Just some notes on making it not smell/taste like plastic...
1) Clean the entire vapor path with isopropyl and a qtip.
2) Put the sucking tube in warm water for 40 min.
3) Load bowl set to 350 and stop at 378.
4) Be really high.

bmereserach,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
The way I get my NO2 to not taste like plastic is to turn it on to desired temp. When light turns green, load her up and vape. Viola,,,,,no plastic taste. :)

Jeppy,
Hey,

I recently have lost the charger, tube, and mouth piece to my No2 vaporizer.
My friend gave me a replacement charger, a charger for the ihome which fits inside and he said it works, to charge..

My first question is: Is the ihome charger compatible with my n02? Does it work well, etc...

Also seeing as I dont have the hose or mouth piece I am wondering if I can still even hit it, and just put my mouth on the plastic "nipple" looking thing or what

If not, what good replacements work for this?

SwissSativa,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Quick question, is it possible to vaporize without the silicon tube or adapt the mouthpiece directly in the "nipple" without the silicon tube?

EDIT: I also read somewhere in the thread about not heating with the herb inside the chamber, instead, always it first and then put it in. Why is that?

Because sometimes i don't finish my trench in the LB, and just leave it there and hit it again after a few hours. I wanted to be able to do that with the NO2.

vorrange,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
vorrange,,,while you probably could vape without the tube,,,the vapor would probably be considered too warm. Recommendations are meant to provide an optimal vaping experience, as well as extending the life of the vape.

Jeppy,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Thanks Jeppy! ;)

Still not satisfied though, i'm sorry. :D

How warm? MFLB native mode warm?

I understand why the recommendations are there, but if you do not follow the recommendation of not heating with the herb in the chamber, what will happen? Will it start to smell? will it be dirty and start to deposit resin in the brass making it dificult to clean?

vorrange,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
If you understand why the rcommendations are there,,,,,then you will understand why the recommendations are there. Like you were able to apply common sense,,,'it will start to smell, it will be dirty, and resin buildup will make it more difficult to clean, close to it's original state". So,,,ya,,you answered your own question. However,,I do know a guy who hardly ever cleans his. Everything tastes like crap out of his NO2.

Jeppy,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
Quick question, is it possible to vaporize without the silicon tube or adapt the mouthpiece directly in the "nipple" without the silicon tube?

EDIT: I also read somewhere in the thread about not heating with the herb inside the chamber, instead, always it first and then put it in. Why is that?

Because sometimes i don't finish my trench in the LB, and just leave it there and hit it again after a few hours. I wanted to be able to do that with the NO2.
You can not always do it just the way you want.
I sometimes also do not finish.a chamber. ... I take it out and reheast and put it back.
There is a maintenance routine.. and some inconvenience to every vape... just as there are "plusses" to each.
You asked why. In the case of the NO2, while heating the chamber with the herb already inside, some residues begin to heat and can start to discolor the inner chamber. That is for aesthetics.
The herb will begin to vaporize unevenly... that is for productivity/economy/and med enjoyment.
Nobody said you were forbidden to heat the NO2 with meds inside... I am sure a ton of folks do....
They just do not recommend it for "optimal" use and life of the unit.
Some folks use the NO2 without the tube.. some folks don't take the heat well.
If you do it without the tube, avoid aiming the airflow at one constant spot in mouth, or at tongue/throat... enjoy!

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Vito, thank you!

Now it is a little clearer why, i read the entire thread i thought i read there was something about it that was not just about the cleaning.

And i loved the video, the amount of blue clouds you make is amazing. Everytime i'm thinking, okay the next one won't be so blue or as big.. but it is! :D

vorrange,
Hey everyone new to the site, just picked up the no2 the other day and its amazing, I personally like vaping at pretty cool temps ive been liking the results from around 335

tonytwotokes,

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
I have been hitting the NO2 daily since I got it. (about 2 months) I just can't seem to put it down. It used to be maybe twice a week when I smoked. Now it's everyday with this vape. I wish I had made the change years ago!

SunnyInPhilly

My top screen gets clogged often. Is my grind too fine?

Im also concerned about inhaling tiny particles. Would cotton in the mouthpiece work as a filter?

SunnyInPhilly,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The top screen will get more clogged if grind is fine... but the top screen does always get clogged.
don't concern self with particles... they are way too far away... and would stick to the screen... then the vapor resin coated tube.... then your tongue long before hitting your lungs.
Clean top screen EVERY session without fail!
Especially pay attention here to the brushing motion during the cleaning.

Touch to view video

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I experienced my first problem today. Plugged the NO2 into the car charger turned it on and it wouldn't go above 347 F. I removed the battery, nothing. Eventually after several times of turning on and off,,,,it went to 375 F. Damn,,,,I hope it's just the battery.

Jeppy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The battery has integrated circuitry. I have spoken with Vapir's CEO about this on a couple of occasions.
I learned that if you remove the battery from the unit, and reinstall it twice(closing battery door fully each time to be sure contact was secure) this will reset the battery circuit. I had a battery that began to function in a limited way, but following the double battery reinstall, it was fixed. I never had to duplicate this procedure.

Vitolo,
Reactions: Solomon
Top Bottom