Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
rastavape said:
something tells me they hit a snag and are not letting us know about it, one bigger than just cc processing. That would only take a few days to hammer out. My guess is they cant build the units for some reason

just a guess but thats all i can do till when april? meh...

If I'm not mistaken, you are the only person who has said April.

IAmKrazy2,

elixsor

rastavape said:
something tells me they hit a snag and are not letting us know about it, one bigger than just cc processing. That would only take a few days to hammer out. My guess is they cant build the units for some reason

They did give a recent update talking about early January I believe.

elixsor,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
IAmKrazy2 said:
rastavape said:

If I'm not mistaken, you are the only person who has said April.

Mistergyro said on the last page that in his opinion it won't be till April.

rasta took that as a direct statement from VXL apparently.

MarcellusWiley,

vape4life

Banned for life
Patience young grasshoppers... if there is one thing I have observed, it's that SM or Troi will give us an update, i'm sure in the new year. Anticipation continues...

vape4life,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I guess the anticipation is driving some people crazy. I am glad they are not following the Microsoft paradigm, let the initial owners become beta testers. I want one just as bad as anyone else on this forum, however I want one that doesn't have any technical problems. So I am more that happy to wait impatiently for a top notch product.

jackstraw62,

vape4life

Banned for life
jackstraw62 said:
I guess the anticipation is driving some people crazy. I am glad they are not following the Microsoft paradigm, let the initial owners become beta testers. I want one just as bad as anyone else on this forum, however I want one that doesn't have any technical problems. So I am more that happy to wait impatiently for a top notch product.

Very well said, 100% agreed. After my Arizer Solo experience I can wait. I would have much rather waited another year to have a "perfected" product, then PAY to be a beta tester. Big up on VXL crew. I still can't believe I have this kinda trust in a company I have yet to purchase from, but based on their communications and the few beta testers, it's a no brainer.

vape4life,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
vape4life said:
stickstones said:
sunsett70 said:
@stickstones

do you still use the PD as often, after your efficiency testing showed that d cloud can do tiny amounts?
But like I said, there are times when I just have five minutes to sneak out and dose up. My only vapes I can do this with are the always on PD and a portable like the LB or VG.

Sticks, if the warmup time of the Cloud is 2 mins or so, then it should fit the bill for that.

In my experience, the Cloud takes longer than two minutes to warm up...somewhere closer to five (I've never timed it, but I've also never seen a vaporizer that didn't work at least just a little bit better with a warm up time longer than the manufacturer claims). I don't know if this was shortened for production units or not. It certainly doesn't take a long time to warm up, but I'm talking about five minutes for the whole trip outside!

stickstones,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
SOUR DIESEL said:
Can the glass be bought seperate? I want to try something....

yes... in the future. that is the plan as it stands, with different offerings including their own vxl brand tubes.
hope you take some time to read the thread. there's a gang of info and answers to questions you might have. welcome to fc.

moodswing,

Stonebreaker6

Vulgar display of insouciance
Traveling with my daughter over the holidays and she said something that reminded me of this thread:
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Keep it up fellas. We've GOT to be getting close.

:peace:

Stonebreaker6,

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks Sticks, that makes sense now. 5 mins. is perfectly acceptable for a warmup time, my only suggestion to VXL team would be to update and advertise 5 mins instead of 2 mins... just to be completely honest and err on the side of longer warmup.

vape4life,

moodswing

vape4life said:
... my only suggestion to VXL team would be to update and advertise 5 mins instead of 2 mins... just to be completely honest and err on the side of longer warmup.

i was under the impression that it had always been a 5min warmup. where did you see it stated as being 2min?

vapexhale.com FAQ said:
What is the heat up time?

Approximately 5 minutes

moodswing,

vape4life

Banned for life
moodswing said:
vape4life said:
... my only suggestion to VXL team would be to update and advertise 5 mins instead of 2 mins... just to be completely honest and err on the side of longer warmup.

i was under the impression that it had always been a 5min warmup. where did you see it stated as being 2min?

vapexhale.com FAQ said:
What is the heat up time?

Approximately 5 minutes

I think they may have updated the site. Can anyone else remember?

vape4life,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
The site has been changed a lot recently.

They added a list of "herbal blends" by Vapexhale they'll have available to use with it.

even added a tidbit about "**no illegal substances "

MarcellusWiley,

moodswing

you're probably right. it's possible it might've been changed recently. either way 2 or 5, close enough for me. but i agree with the point to err on the side of a longer warmup time, which is what is currently stated.

i didn't even notice the herbal blends part. for those that have used non-cannabis material in their vapes, does it affect the taste after?

moodswing,

Nosferatu

moodswing said:
you're probably right. it's possible it might've been changed recently. either way 2 or 5, close enough for me. but i agree with the point to err on the side of a longer warmup time, which is what is currently stated.

i didn't even notice the herbal blends part. for those that have used non-cannabis material in their vapes, does it affect the taste after?

Definately, but that's using a whip vape, with the cloud it would seems to be less of an issue or maybe just require a quick cleaning of the bowl.

Nosferatu,

max

Out to lunch
When you consider that the glass tube through which the vapor flows, has to be heated up to vaping temp, 5 min. is pretty reasonable. It takes the same 5 min. for the Vapolution, which also heats a glass chamber from the outside.

does it affect the taste after?
I think it would depend on exactly what you're vaping, and for how long. Just like with food, some herbs have a light flavor, and others can be overpowering.

max,

mistergyro

i'm sure if a manufacturing deal was made production probably won't start till next week. and we know only 100 will be able to be made with in the 1st week....seems the real hold up is the heaters they are having troubling getting and not how quickly they can make them, maybe?

my questions to stonemonkey would be;

1) when you have all of your parts in stock and your manufacturer set in place, how many clouds will you be able to make in a day or a week?

2) how big is the preorder list at this point?

3) any new update on the heaters or any other parts you're missing at this point?

even though there are so many variables, these answers might help calm some people down....but probably not...

mistergyro,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
i believe that the only thing that will calm this forum down is when they are being released and even then there will be some type of drama

jackstraw62,

vape4life

Banned for life
mistergyro said:
i'm sure if a manufacturing deal was made production probably won't start till next week. and we know only 100 will be able to be made with in the 1st week....seems the real hold up is the heaters they are having troubling getting and not how quickly they can make them, maybe?

my questions to stonemonkey would be;

1) when you have all of your parts in stock and your manufacturer set in place, how many clouds will you be able to make in a day or a week?

2) how big is the preorder list at this point?

3) any new update on the heaters or any other parts you're missing at this point?

even though there are so many variables, these answers might help calm some people down....but probably not...

I don't think this information needs to really be known... I know they are transparent, but they also don't have to tell us every bloody detail. It's like we have a feeling of entitlement... they don't need to calm people down at all, they don't owe us anything, unless they had our cash which they don't.

Personally i'd tell everyone that there will be no updates until something is ready, however long that takes so be it. Just be happy they are very close.

vape4life,
The only thing on that list that I think I'd like to know is the number of people on the list, and in time, some kind of timeline as to when people at the back of the line will get theirs. I know I was waaay in the back so I'm very curious.

charliedontsurf,

mistergyro

vape4life said:
Personally i'd tell everyone that there will be no updates until something is ready, however long that takes so be it. Just be happy they are very close.

i agree...but weren't we this close last year? just sayin...i know it's will be soon and they don't have to be that transparent but hell, if they are already getting so detailed with us...Might as well know everything, right :brow: ?

mistergyro,

vape4life

Banned for life
mistergyro said:
vape4life said:

i agree...but weren't we this close last year? just sayin...i know it's will be soon and they don't have to be that transparent but hell, if they are already getting so detailed with us...Might as well know everything, right :brow: ?

True, I kinda ducked out of this site shortly after their very first announcement so didn't know that they were ready to launch a year ago lol Honestly haven't read every single post.

There is NO WAY this thing is gonna be delayed more than 3 months IMO.

vape4life,

max

Out to lunch
mistergyro said:
vape4life said:

This close last year? No way. The middle of Dec. last year sm said they were hoping to launch in the 1st qtr. of 2011. This time last year beta testing hadn't even been started. Now the production model is finalized and they've been trying to get product in the hands of buyers. You can certainly fault the company for being way too optimistic on the launch date, but anyone who's followed the progression should agree that shipping will start before long, and I think most will agree (after getting delivery) that it's been worth the wait. Aside from the problems with credit card processors and other issues concerning starting up a new company, everyone should agree that they were wise to get all the performance wrinkles ironed out. We've seen the results on other threads of rushing a product to market before it's ready, and it can be a public relations nightmare for the company, and an unhappy and frustrating experience for buyers.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom