Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

conmoss

well, Im sorry to not give you guys business cause this looks like a cool product, and an awesome company, but..... yesterday I bought a new silver surfer on ebay for 210.

really it came down to price, druabitily, and impatience. I plan to filter it through a bubbler to still get water filtration, and I realized that an all glass vapor path was not something that I really needed, or felt strongly about.

good luck on the launch, and I am looking forward to see what the reviews on this thing are like!

conmoss,

hydrophilic

No gripes here, keep on testing, I look forward to updates. I've been out of town the last 36 hours without internet, glad to here things are ok.

hydrophilic,

Zastrous

to be perfectly honest, when it comes to aesthetics I think the Apple-proven ideal of less is more is better. I'd rather go for a sleek exterior with as few lines and angles as possible than the complex looking dohickey you've got rendered on the front page.

it'd probably sell better as well. xD but hey, just my opinion.

Zastrous,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I like the enclosure, it looks natural with the tube on top, like holding a bong. It's be lame it it was just a black cylinder with a switch and a knob...

bluntfaced,

Stonebreaker6

Vulgar display of insouciance
Ditto bluntfaced. To be fair to Zastrous, aesthetics are an admittedly subjective thing. I just happen to really dig what these boys are doing.

Yeah maybe the enclosure has some style just for style's sake but hey, what's wrong with that? If style weren't a virtue, we'd all dress in brown pants with brown shirts, have the same haircut, and drive cars that all look the same.

Keep up the testing guys! We'll wait!

Stonebreaker6,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Really looking forward to the VX as well, I hope they take their time making the most epic vaporization device ever created.

EonBlue,
G

So weren't the original prices supposed to be 300$ retail for the showerdome and the hydratree, now the discounts are 350, does that eve include shipping, and the hydratree is 429? What are the retails going to be 400+ and 500? What kind of warranty are we talking about here, since you said you dealt about it? What about prices for the hydratubes themselves?

Guest,

JohnDeere

V-Jay I believe the vapexhale website faq says 1 year warranty.

I am with Zastrous on the aesthetics...and when I referenced the idea of insulation, I was kind of talking about built on oven mitts or even a slip on cover...you could get your vxc styled and flaired custom with slip-on ove glove covers the way 16 year old girls be-jewel their iphones...sick...ha

JohnDeere,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
JohnDeere said:
V-Jay I believe the vapexhale website faq says 1 year warranty.

I am with Zastrous on the aesthetics...and when I referenced the idea of insulation, I was kind of talking about built on oven mitts or even a slip on cover...you could get your vxc styled and flaired custom with slip-on ove glove covers the way 16 year old girls be-jewel their iphones...sick...ha
LOL, that's pretty funny. Limited Edition bejeweled VX gloves!

In all seriousness though, we've been diligently testing, retesting, finding new materials to help us with the heat issue.

In the mean time, it has given us more time to fine tune our heating algorithm so at least we are tightening the screws on other things as we wait for more materials to arrive in transit.

Many thanks to those that have supported our decision to delay the launch of the Cloud as Ben Franklin once said "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

Wish I had some more news to share with you guys, hang tight, we're pushing this thing forward slowly but surely.

stonemonkey55,

lepstadder

We support all of your teams decisions, we understand that you SM are one of the premier vapor snobs( a good thing ) and one the ideal persons to help design a vape, and considering the other folks you have working with you we know every choice you make regarding the cloud will not be haste and we do appreciate it.

We get it believe me, and whether its out tomorrow by xmas or the a day before Armageddon we will all enjoy the fruits of your labor.

But another video might help pass the time biggrin
Of your dancing!!!!

lepstadder,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Funny that you mention the dancing, gives me an idea about a potential Cloud giveaway contest :brow: -- I will put some more thought into this but could be a fun way to see all the crazy personalities on fc.com doing their thing.

In the mean time, here is some more Sovereignty photos.

First are some worked Pillars with the gridded 4 arms
34xq5wm.jpg

20us4s5.jpg

And Sovereignty + CRS Collaboration Stemline
4226d1265366997-sovereignty-cgc-01a.jpg

stonemonkey55,

someroorguy

SM55

sorry to go of topic but since your so connected with SG now any idea whats up with CGC are they done??

someroorguy,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
no worries, SG closed down CGC and now Aqua Lab Tech will be his main online distributor as of right now.

I think ALT ships anywhere so SG got that much more assessable to everyone else.

Happy 4th everyone and just a quick prediction, Carwin by KO in the 1st Round

stonemonkey55,

Portability

supreme thru sovereignty
stonemonkey55 said:
Happy 4th everyone and just a quick prediction, Carwin by KO in the 1st Round
too bad Lesnar has been diagnosed with mononucleosis

Portability,

mynameisg

One of those SG's up there actually belongs to me. Haven't seen that pic in a while. I have the clear pillar in the top pic.

mynameisg,

GanjaRunner

Regarding the Cloud. What is/will be the recommended method of prepping the bud for vaporization? Will it be necessary or desirable to grind the bud? Will it be possible to use whole, unground bud or pieces of bud (ala the herbalAire?)

I hope everyone is having a great holiday. I'm getting back out to my friends/family, just in for a quick vape sesh and figured I'd check in on the boards. :D

Peace!

GanjaRunner,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Happy 4th everyone, Carwin came close last night but all the respect to Lesnar for weathering the storm and winning in the most improbable way, with an arm triangle. :o

@GanjaRunner - The Cloud is meant to be used with ground herbs. For me, I like to use any grinder with a pollen sifter in it. I like these types of grinders because I feel that it gets your herbs grounded down in a consistent manner. When I use a two piece grinder, sometimes I will over grind the herb. For the Cloud bowl, I found that the size of herbal material is perfect from any three piece grinder as it allows you to take a few rips, stir/crush it down to finer pieces, then take a few more rips to get the remaining actives.

stonemonkey55,

rastaman.fb

hi,
im from germany and i want to pre-order the Cloud, but i have some questions

1. when will it be released/shipped approx. ( so i can check with my money )
2. what conditions are to be expected once the first 1000 units are shipped/pre ordered
3. do you already have the 1000 preorders ??
4. i dont have a credit card just a regular bank account but i can pay through the IBAN (it works, and YEAH germans dont like to use credit cards, we use real money ;) , so we use a REAL bank account ^^)

and btw sm55 you kick ass, its because of you that i got into vaporization so much, thx a lot.

rasta.

p.s.: if there are 999 orders consider the 1000th to be mine :D

blessings from germany.

rastaman.fb,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@rastaman.fb - I appreciate the kind words and am happy that my experiences have helped folks change to a healthier way of ingesting our favorite herbs.

To answer your questions:

1. We are hoping to release the unit very shortly, I'm being vague on purpose because I don't want to set false expectations. What I can tell you is that we are working on the last part before we can release the Cloud which is insulation and redirecting the heating element so that the Cloud is not too hot to hold.

2. Can you clarify what you mean by "What conditions are to be exepected?" I am not sure what "conditions" means in this context.

3. No, we have not pre-sold our first 1,000. We have eclipsed the halfway point though! :rolleyes:

4. The initial Clouds will be US versions but we will have some that will work in the UK within a few months of launch. If you cannot wait, you can use some sort of converter to change the voltage to the European standard.

I hope this answered all your questions.

Guess what came out of the over yesterday? A fresh batch of Vertigo HydraTrees :D

VG%20HydraTree.jpg

stonemonkey55,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom