Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Naw it does t surprise me one bit that circs are leading. They are a incredible design and have some drastic diffusion with the bubble stacks they make. And I know from experience they work amazingly with vapor. If I didn't own two circs allready that's what I'd get for my first. I don't own any trees so that's the route I'm goin.

Now sgs gridding is amazing. I just got a stemline this weekend and was blown away at the perfection of his holes and his work in general. It's flawless, no air bubbles, perfectly straight, super clean welds. Prestons griding on my inv shower head is good as well but the holes aren't as uniform as sgs. I don't get how he can grid a slit like that into 5 holes but he's the originator so he should be better than anyone else. I'm pretty sure he only does two holes on trees though. 32 holes should be plenty of diffusion, for anyones tastes.

minnesnowta,

hydrophilic

minnesnowta said:
Naw it does t surprise me one bit that circs are leading. They are a incredible design and have some drastic diffusion with the bubble stacks they make. And I know from experience they work amazingly with vapor. If I didn't own two circs allready that's what I'd get for my first. I don't own any trees so that's the route I'm goin.

Now sgs gridding is amazing. I just got a stemline this weekend and was blown away at the perfection of his holes and his work in general. It's flawless, no air bubbles, perfectly straight, super clean welds. Prestons griding on my inv shower head is good as well but the holes aren't as uniform as sgs. I don't get how he can grid a slit like that into 5 holes but he's the originator so he should be better than anyone else. I'm pretty sure he only does two holes on trees though. 32 holes should be plenty of diffusion, for anyones tastes.
Nice, those stemlines Steve does look great, all his work is amazingly clean too, probably the cleanest fixed stems on the market. I'm fairly sure I'll buy one for the Cloud, or better yet he will make a stemline hydratube. I just have a feeling (based on no facts or anything) that the trees will have less drag, and since the vapor is already smooth I'll take less drag over more diffusion. I'll probably buy both eventually though haha. Also, off topic but how do you like your Lil B rig? I've been wanting one for a while now. Just pm me

hydrophilic,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
@IAmKrazy2:
1st of all rastaman has no color
and for your interest im a ghanaean living in germany. so that obviously means i am black. if beeing black is a legitimation for beeing a rastaman then i can say i fulfill all the requirements. BUT if thats what you set as standard for beeing rasta, then my youth you dont know jack sh.. . so go on and listen to black guardian and stay in your dark room.
@rastaman
The way you try and poke away at Americans on several of your posts, on an American forum, doesn't seem rasta true to me. One love? German? Ghanean? I'd say hypocrite either way. Posting insults then proclaiming peace and love just doesn't cut it. You might recognize this quote, "don't jump in the water if you can't swim". I do feel kindof bad that your ignorance has forced me on several rants, something i really have never done before, but ignorance at the caliber you display it, is hard to ignore.

Youth? I am far from the youngest member in this forum, but if you are my elder, i wonder what insight or wisdom you have gained in your life? Wouldn't matter much. From your small contribution so far, i would just assume an opinion you have is relatively worthless.

Go buy a volcano or something. One love, Jah god, iron lion zion, whatever. Just to clarify, i tend to like Europeans in general, and rasta's even more. I am just not a fan of douche bags. But, i would not have the ignorance to classify all Europeans in the same manner.

"If you get down and quarrel everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say." seems to kindof be your bag. Listen to Bob, and if you truly believe in the Rastafarian ways and culture, embrace it. "Just can't live that negative way...make way for the positive day."

P.S. Soccer? European Football? Never heard of it. Probably cause the vast majority of supreme athlete's in america have to make a choice in high school, soccer or football, they run during the same season for high school kids. The vast majority of our athlete's play the major four sports here and not soccer. Imagine Allen Iverson, Rip Hamilton, Lebron James, on the soccer field. Maybe Reggie Bush, or Adrian Peterson. Kindof scary.

IAmKrazy2,

Troi

To the Anti-American posting. It is always a folly to speak for a 300 million population. It is not possible, for your opinion or viewpoint to truly represent the general attitude of that population.

I'm an American, I have no interest in everyone else being an American. In fact Id like to see some country's get out of their depends and become self sufficient. I also, will admit, that America has made big mistakes. But please someone tell me a country old or young, that has not made a mistake.

---

This is for Stonemonkey:

I have been following this thread for a long time, and I think i have read the thread a few times but I have not found this information.

The Vapeexhale website, and all of your posts promise a all glass vapor path, and please correct me if i am wrong, a vapor path that does not touch the heating element? So far we have seen the outside, demonstration of vapor production, and how the hydra tubes work. But really very little information of what the inside looks like.

I may be asking a dumb question here if this is strictly due the fact there are patents pending, or defensive business viewpoints may prevent you from giving us that detail. One of your competitors the volcano shows some pretty detailed gut pictures of the volcano, will we get this detail for the Cloud?

Thanks,

Troi,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
stonemonkey55 said:
1. I will look into those dual voltage plugs, but as Max said, each one has a different shape, how do I account for all of this?
Thats not a concern at all regular plug converters are readily available and can be used which just changes the shape of the plug whereas using a voltage converter is a big headache, sometime someone can even forget using the voltage converter and risk blowing up his VX because of different voltage.

audiodelic,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I think the circs are so popular because they have that recessed joint which appealing and are cheaper than the gridded trees. Sovereignty also gets way more hype than vertigo.

bluntfaced,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I think the circs are so popular because they have that recessed joint which appealing and are cheaper than the gridded trees. Sovereignty also gets way more hype than vertigo.
I noticed that typically price is less on Showerdome's then tree's on most glass. But, since I already have a gridded tree, i thought a little variety would be best. Is a cerc the same as a showerdome? I am not an expert on glass like some of you fella's. Thanks. Damn, I am really excited for this release now.

IAmKrazy2,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
All I was saying was that people are more likely to go with the cheaper option in most cases which makes it a decision between the vertigo and the SG circ.

bluntfaced,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yea krazy they're the same. The only difference is that the dome has an upstem in it so water doesn't come out the joint. Kindof like the second perk in a double chamber tube.

minnesnowta,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks Minnesnowta, your perfect description, and now i know the difference.

The extra upstem in a dome, does that add additional diffusion of the vapor? It seems it actually would, as you said kindof like a second perc. I can't wait to vape through massive mounds of herb with this bad boy.

IAmKrazy2,

Durden

I am Jack's title
The water is pulled out of the dome to above the slits when you draw on it, creating the bubbles as smoke hits the water around the slits. The extra tube inside has no contact with water during the hit (so no diffusion), and is to ensure that water doesnt go down the bottom and out of the perc when your not pulling on it.

Durden,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Makes sense, thanks. Wow, there was some hella bubbles in that chamber. If my dome preforms anything like that in terms of bubbles, i think i'll be more then satisfied.

IAmKrazy2,

nickzzzx

quick question, what will the moisture conditioned vapor hit taste/feel like? will it be smooth, cold, and wet or will it be dry at all?

nickzzzx,

B.

War Criminal
Have you hit a whip style vape? I find they give me soooooooooper bad cotton mouth. When I run my SSV thru a bong, that crazy cotton mouth doesn't kick in. Other than that, it's not much different. Maybe its just my setups, but it doesn't taste quite as tasty as dry, but it still tastes sooooo good.

B.,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@troi - we are currently working thru the process of getting our design patented so we were advised to not show the inner workings of our unit. I can assure you that the unit is indeed a 100% glass vapor path (minus the screens to hold the herb). The air enters and exits thru a glass cylinder which is heated from the outside in. Does that help explain the glass vapor path?

@nicckzzzx - describing a moisture conditioned vapor hit is a bit tricky but if you have ever used a pipe and a bong, you will notice you can take bigger hits due to the filtration the water provides. Some people like to use warm water to increase flavor while others like the icy cool water. I would encourage everyone to expirament with different temperatures and water levels until they find their favorite vaping combination

stonemonkey55,

jimbo

winterize
Got my pre-order in finally (went with the VirtigoGlass HydraTree)! Very excited about the VXC! I'm a noob when it comes to glass but now i'm a bit more learned thanx to this thread!

jimbo,

hydrophilic

I'm feindin for an update. No posts in this thread in this long, I feel like I'm having withdrawls.

hydrophilic,

Waterlogged

@stonemonkey55 - I tried to put in my order for a SGW Showerdome a couple days ago (as well as over a couple weeks ago) and still haven't gotten an email/response yet...am I getting spam filtered by chance?

Waterlogged,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
SM55 mentioned earlier that emails aren't going out just yet. None of us have gotten them :) If you put in your pre-order you will get an email when they're ready to give us an update. Congrats! I know I'm looking foward :D

Lo,

VapeXhale

Vapor Enthusiast
Manufacturer
Time for an overdue robot update.

It is 0700 PST on the 14th as I write this. I apologize for being off the grid I was visiting family
on the east coast last week (thanks for the heat wave by the way).

Ive broken this in to two segments: a.) product (PN3K) and b.) business (SM55).
PN3K has some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that we have finally landed on an effective insulator. The bad news is that its
use has resulted in a redesign of the enclosure. It will look the same externally but its interior is
going to be completely different. Not bad by definition but bad in that its another delay (bangs
head on desk).

The Cloud will still have an all glass pass through and outside-in heating but in order to
accommodate the glass, the heating element, the insulator, the electronics, et cetera without one
interfering with the other weve had to make some wholesale changes to the interior of the device.
PN3K got his revised specifications to the industrial designer Monday the 12th,. The designer
flipped a draft CAD set back to us yesterday the 13th. We are reviewing them now. If all
goes well, we hope to ftp the CAD files to the foundry (these are cast parts) by COB Friday.
I wish I could tell you more but our patent attorney has threatened us with bodily harm if we do.
Shes not someone I choose to mess with.

On to the business side of things

SM55 and I are coming up to speed on the use of Google Ad Words. All I can say
is what a racket. No wonder Google makes fifty grillion dollars per year. Sheesh.
SM55 continues to work with the glass guys. Theyre cooking up some pretty awesome stuff
thatll be released after the initial 3 HydraTubes. But for now, were adhering to the KISS
principle and focusing on those three.

From a marketing perspective, weve got some cool hoodies and t-shirts available with more
on the drawing board. That said, 99% of our focus is on critical path deliverables not SWAG.

Here are a few of our designs, any preference from you guys?

ShirtConcept1.jpg

ShirtConcept.jpg

Thats all for now and apologies for the delay.

Robot

VapeXhale,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Thanks for the update!

BTW I'm digging the black drip logo, but they all look really nice.

EonBlue,

Waterlogged

@Lo - Thanks

@VapeXhale - Thanks for the update. I'm stoked you guys found the right material for the insulator.

Waterlogged,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom