Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedemon

enthusiast
Calvin said:
I was wondering if we could get a post with good pictures of the newest iterations of both the hydratubes. I know there are some pictures out there but I never know if there the newest version, and its really hard to see detail in the videos. Some nice pictures would really help me decide on what I want.

I found on their facebook site they have links to some good photos (the best I have seen anyways) I'm not sure about version date though.

actually here, i will just link you to them here. these were originally posted on FB in Aug 26th last year
http://img600.imageshack.us/i/44566425691697074266613.jpg/
http://img832.imageshack.us/i/44566425691702074266613.jpg/
http://img651.imageshack.us/i/46109425691682074266613.jpg/

posting picture links is allowed right? if not i'm sorry for that.

weedemon,

lepstadder

You stated on friday that you had begun shipping units

So that means that independent customers should be receiving their units this week right?

Are you still only shipping to customers in california or have you started sending units to customers who are on the waiting list?

You have at least 1000 customers on your waiting list correct?

Now that everything is good on the final units and with your manufacturing process getting started how many units are you able to produce a week?

I know you said you dont want too many out too soon in case anything were to "go wrong" with the units

But... Worse case scenario even if we were # 1000 on the waiting list could you proximate when the last customer would receive their device

Thanks for your clarity throughout the last, what, 10 months.

Hope you can answer some of these question and hope to be puffin clouds soon

lepstadder,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Quick update guys...

PowerNerd3000 is building Clouds by hand currently, given his work schedule, he is cranking out anywhere from 3-6 a day.

He is still working out the production with our manufacturer so that we can scale our operation and get orders fulfilled. Unfortunately, there are a few assembly processes that they are having a hard time duplicating. From a timing perspective, if they can figure it out, then we can crank out all the orders immediately. In the meantime, PN3K will be hand assembling Clouds until we figure it out.

Sorry for the bad news but we are slowly but surely sending out Clouds...

Lastly, instead of adding a foot to the HydraTube, there will be mini stands that we will create that you can set them on that will essentially do the same thing. Think of a circular base with a male joint sticking out that you place the HydraTubes on top of.

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:
Will this stand be coming standard with the units SM?

The stand may be a standard item after we fulfill the pre-orders but they will not be part of the pre-order package. We currently have one in-house glass blower cranking out tubes for everyone and we're still a bit behind on some HydraTubes so for the time being, he is working on HydraTubes instead of the stands.

We are working to get our second lathe to double our production but once we fulfill all our orders, we should have enough cash flow to start scaling the business.

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
stonemonkey55 said:
PowerNerd3000 is building Clouds by hand currently, given his work schedule, he is cranking out anywhere from 3-6 a day.
Congratulations!
stonemonkey55 said:
He is still working out the production with our manufacturer so that we can scale our operation and get orders fulfilled.
GOOD LUCK! :D

Pappy,

hereatlast

Big thanks to PowerNerd3000 for getting his hands dirty. I can imagine that the VXL lab (redundant?) is buzzing right about now. Can't wait to see what the in-house blower is churning out as well. Keep it up. :)

hereatlast,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Yes! Thanks indeed gents for ALL of your efforts! I have been passing info around to many of my collaborators and they are anxiously awaiting "The Cloud Experience"

Happy 4/20 Everyone!!!! Vaping some awesome Blueberry Kush right now, and dreaming of clouds! :peace:

Bluntcrush,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Lol.. I've been preparing for the Cloud launch. I have collected about 8 strains to try once I get mine :D

Can not wait!!!

Lo,

keifrichards

Shh! I'm Taping Here
Congrats!

If I place the order today is there a chance of having it in by May 30th.. this would be needed to have it go to Mountan Jam.... with the bags and bags ;-)

keifrichards,

lepstadder

If I place the order today is there a chance of having it in by May 30th..

Those who ordered theirs in June will be hard pressed to get theirs by then

Worse case scenario they will be making 15 a week,

and with 1000 pre-orders it is going to still take some time... unfortunately

I can appreciate the predicament that the VapeXhale team is faced with

You guys are evil geniuses building up our anticipation for nearly a year

lepstadder,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
stonemonkey55 said:
PowerNerd3000 is building Clouds by hand currently

NICE - Hand built by PN3k!! Can we get him to sign each one he does so we'll always know who got these originals? It could be on the bottom, or somewhere inconspicuous. That would be cool though.

mongorian,
Awh swear if I do not get a signature tube some trading must be done! Awh, now im getting my own hopes up :lol: Would be harsh enough punishment for waiting so long to pre order.

biojuggernaut,

herbzzzzzzzz

unless there are horrid reviews, ill be picking one of these up in the future, cant afford it right now but wanna pick one up at the end of the year sometime, i know thats a while a way but would u guesstimate the availabilty of the cloud by that tiime? think there will always be on back order?

herbzzzzzzzz,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Still working through the manufacturing problem and looking for alternate manufacturers as well. As you can imagine, the components with the Cloud aren't what they are used to seeing and piecing together.

PowerNerd is still hand building them and I know of a few FC members that should be getting them by this weekend so we should start seeing some reviews shortly.

All I can say is that your patience will pay off. I have recently added a few new vapes to my collection to do some head to head testing and all I can say is that we are 100% confident in head to head scenarios. I'm off to go visit another manufacturing site, wish us luck!

TGIF my friends, hope everyone had a happy 420. We were so busy we didn't even get a chance to post a big thank you for all the support. Thanks again for being so understanding, I can only imagine being in the consumer's shoes having to wait for something that I've been hyping up for the last year or so, so thanks again, much appreciated.

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
stonemonkey55 said:
Still working through the manufacturing problem and looking for alternate manufacturers as well. As you can imagine, the components with the Cloud aren't what they are used to seeing and piecing together.

PowerNerd is still hand building them and I know of a few FC members that should be getting them by this weekend so we should start seeing some reviews shortly.

All I can say is that your patience will pay off. I have recently added a few new vapes to my collection to do some head to head testing and all I can say is that we are 100% confident in head to head scenarios. I'm off to go visit another manufacturing site, wish us luck!

TGIF my friends, hope everyone had a happy 420. We were so busy we didn't even get a chance to post a big thank you for all the support. Thanks again for being so understanding, I can only imagine being in the consumer's shoes having to wait for something that I've been hyping up for the last year or so, so thanks again, much appreciated.

Lets see them reviews fellas.

IAmKrazy2,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Looking forward to see the reviews of this bad boy! Also could I request peeps who get there cloud early to do a Video Review if possible too? :)

Elluzion,

herbzzzzzzzz

herbzzzzzzzz said:
unless there are horrid reviews, ill be picking one of these up in the future, cant afford it right now but wanna pick one up at the end of the year sometime, i know thats a while a way but would u guesstimate the availabilty of the cloud by that tiime? think there will always be on back order?

mod note: Please don't quote yourself to get your question back to the top.

herbzzzzzzzz,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
For those waiting, it will be well worth it. This truly is the holy grail of bong tokers.

The king is dead, long live the new king cloud

More to come later including direct comparison to my other 3 wand types. Stay tuned.

IAmKrazy2,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom