Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
i won't ding you for double-posting that, i enjoyed it so much the first time i had to watch a kung fu movie before i found this post and enjoyed it a second time... LOL

VWFringe,

SkollIstKrieg

Good to see how the bowl works! Is that the newer bowl tweaked to near perfection!? it appears to be :cool:

SkollIstKrieg,

luchiano

That bowl is perfect for this type of vaporizer because it will keep the vapor to air ratio high while still being able to pull hard because the way it's packed it will lower the pressure inside the bowl to a high degree when inhaling which means quicker and thicker vapor at a little lower than normal temperature. It also means more flavor. That was a smart move you better patent that little thing.

I like the way this vape is going. This vape is good for a nice quick, deep into the lungs hit and really similar to an actual bong hit but with no smoke. Aromed for lounging like a hookah and this for nice quick rush hits. Thanks SM for putting a lot of thought and creativity into your product.

BTW, I was wondering if you can get thicker vapor if you pack the bowl the same way but inhale just a little softer than in this video?. Can you try it for me to see if it's not a problem for you?.

luchiano,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
luchiano said:
That bowl is perfect for this type of vaporizer because it will keep the vapor to air ratio high while still being able to pull hard because the way it's packed it will lower the pressure inside the bowl to a high degree when inhaling which means quicker and thicker vapor at a little lower than normal temperature. It also means more flavor. That was a smart move you better patent that little thing.

I like the way this vape is going. This vape is good for a nice quick, deep into the lungs hit and really similar to an actual bong hit but with no smoke. Aromed for lounging like a hookah and this for nice quick rush hits. Thanks SM for putting a lot of thought and creativity into your product.

I like that description, the cloud seems to fill a void in the Vape market;the direct to glass &water Vape....

Purpl3_Haz3,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
SM, you rock! :tup: (and the pilliar/VXC too) ;)

I think that the void that the Cloud will fill in the market is the void for a vape with an all glass airpath (plus screens), great heat retention/transfer/replacement/convection-distribution (which equates to a precise/constant temperature), and the versatility to be used with most glass/water tools (as well as some unique signature attachments made by the respected glassheads on the VXC team :D ).

I am sure that the possibility for upgrades will be endless when the VXC team gets the capital to grow big enough to remain well above the demand for units.

I would like to see a VXC bowl that had tight/polished slits instead of a screen and a similar GonG insert with d-cut slits. They'd likely be way more expensive, but many would likely buy two of them nonetheless (one in the cleaner and one in use ;) ).

Progress,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
SkollIstKrieg said:

That was actually with one of the prototype bowls that doesn't quite fit right. Imagine how much better it can get when we get the screen that fits perfectly so the glass joints can make a 100% air tight seal. We are not so patiently waiting for this last piece but better to get it right then rush it out.
luchiano said:

BTW, I was wondering if you can get thicker vapor if you pack the bowl the same way but inhale just a little softer than in this video?. Can you try it for me to see if it's not a problem for you?.

Thanks for the pat on the back Luchiano, I'm always happy when I can get a vote of confidence from someone with a high level of understanding of the many ways of vaporization. To answer your questions:

* The VapeXhale Cloud, its bowl, the HydraTubes are all currently patent pending with the USPTO :D

* I will definitely put together a short video with slower pulls. Not to give away the ending but the unit will continue to produce thick/cloudy vapors but I'll let the video speak for itself :brow: - we're trying to be like Burger King for vapes "Inhale it YOUR way"

Progress said:
SM, you rock! :tup: (and the pilliar/VXC too) ;)

I think that the void that the Cloud will fill in the market is the void for a vape with an all glass airpath (plus screens), great heat retention/transfer/replacement/convection-distribution (which equates to a precise/constant temperature), and the versatility to be used with most glass/water tools (as well as some unique signature attachments made by the respected glassheads on the VXC team :D ).

I am sure that the possibility for upgrades will be endless when the VXC team gets the capital to grow big enough to remain well above the demand for units.

I would like to see a VXC bowl that had tight/polished slits instead of a screen and a similar GonG insert with d-cut slits. They'd likely be way more expensive, but many would likely buy two of them nonetheless (one in the cleaner and one in use ;) ).

We've burned through all of our initial capital and had to raise additional funding to keep this project chugging along. Once we can begin selling our units, it will give us more financial flexibility to do all the other cool things that I have crammed into my little brain. Definitely more to come that will expand on the Cloud.

As always, thanks for all the kind words and enjoy the rest of your weekends

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
reece said:
stonemonkey55 said:
BMW might be the ultimate driving machine but is this the ultimate VAPORIZING machine?

http://vapexhale.com/index.php?opti...t-vaporizing-machine&catid=4:general&Itemid=6

Hey, I'm a little confused. Isn't the bowl metal, or does it just look that way in the video (or is it my damn eyes)?

If it is metal, how can the cloud have an all glass vapor path?

The bowl is made of stainless steel mesh. In our defense, many other vaporizers that claim an all glass vapor path also use stainless steel for their screens. One of the main reasons why a glass bowl hasn't been perfected for vaporizer usage is due to the fact that many vaporists will stir and crush their meds after the initial inhales and that causes the herb to get small enough to fall thru the holes in a glass screen.

While we were looking to achieve a 100% glass vapor path, we got to a point where we began to see diminishing returns when trying to perfect an all glass bowl. We wanted something that would make the Cloud easy to load and if you have a party, you can load up several bowls in advanced to keep the vapor coming. We felt that the benefits of the EZ load system (as illustrated by Luchiano) far outweigh the negatives of having some stainless steel in the airpath.

With that said, we have not given up on the holy grail of an all glass bowl - it just won't make it into this version of the Cloud

stonemonkey55,

ShadowLink12

Activist
SM, you just made my Sunday morning with that video, especially after combusting last night for the first time in a long time :uhoh: (some friends that still haven't seen the light) Lets just say I do not miss smoking.

The thing I loved to see in this video was how quickly the VXH started producing thick consistent vapor. I feel like all my vapes now need milked for a long time when using water filtration before I start seeing good vapor production. Also, the perfectly consistent browning of the ABV, it was all the same color, no pieces still green while other pieces are dark. It really shows you have something special going on here

ShadowLink12,

Progress

Not only do most others that claim all glass airpaths have stainless screens in the airpath; they usually have exposed hot (and sometimes glowing) ceramic heaters in the airpath (which bothers me much more).

I don't really crush. I just try to crush it with a wave if instant and precise temperature hot air. :brow:

Toke it easy. :cool:

Progress,

reece

stonemonkey55 said:
reece said:
stonemonkey55 said:
BMW might be the ultimate driving machine but is this the ultimate VAPORIZING machine?

http://vapexhale.com/index.php?opti...t-vaporizing-machine&catid=4:general&Itemid=6

Hey, I'm a little confused. Isn't the bowl metal, or does it just look that way in the video (or is it my damn eyes)?

If it is metal, how can the cloud have an all glass vapor path?

The bowl is made of stainless steel mesh. In our defense, many other vaporizers that claim an all glass vapor path also use stainless steel for their screens. One of the main reasons why a glass bowl hasn't been perfected for vaporizer usage is due to the fact that many vaporists will stir and crush their meds after the initial inhales and that causes the herb to get small enough to fall thru the holes in a glass screen.

With that said, we have not given up on the holy grail of an all glass bowl - it just won't make it into this version of the Cloud

I hear ya. I know what you mean about the other vaporizers. I have a Glass Vape that I removed the metal screen and replaced it with a glass bead (kinda like a glass screen/jack whatever they call those) and it works great.

I tried the same with my Vapocane but I need a different size bead and I haven't gone out to find one yet. But it can be done.

I'm not a glass purist, but when one claims all glass it should be all glass. I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to the thread 'cause this was a bit surprising to me. I hope I'm not being too harsh. It was a little disappointing but it is in no way a deal breaker. Plus, I have been accused of being a bit too literal at times. I don't know, it just seems like 100% can only be interpreted one way.

That said, I want a cloud and will buy a cloud. Best wishes to your company and the search for the grail.

reece,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
stonemonkey55 said:
One of the main reasons why a glass bowl hasn't been perfected for vaporizer usage is due to the fact that many vaporists will stir and crush their meds after the initial inhales and that causes the herb to get small enough to fall thru the holes in a glass screen.

I always wondered if you had a flat glass plate like a dime and used some kind of very precise laser or high pressure water jet to zap tiny holes through the glass, effectively making it the same mesh size as a stainless screen. It would be very fragile, definitely no stirring in that bowl, but there must be more to it or I am sure someone would have already done it.

I really like your bowl design and really hope you get the patent, great original ideas like this deserve to be rewarded. The design also looks like it will have very low resistance due to the massive screen area. I bet that bowl would kick in other vapes too like the extreme, dbv etc.

DeepFried,

hereatlast

Great video, its nice to see the Cloud on a (very nice) piece of preexisting glass as well; the imagery gave me a much better idea on how easily the unit will fit on most pieces of glass. Nice work, keep it up. :science:

hereatlast,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I'm sure most of you have tried a gravity bong or bucket bong at some point or another. I used to enjoy it, as it would get you there REAL quick. Killing an entire bowl in one hit, and usually coughing my ass off. Ah, good times.

But i was thinking how it would be awesome to have a HydraTube Gravity bong, just pushing vapor right into the lungs.... sounds like a fun novelty. Any chance at one of these SM? If made well, there would be little to no chance of getting the unit wet. Just a thought. Anyone done a gravity or bucket bong with any vaporizer?

IAmKrazy2,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
I am really feelin the stainless steel mesh screen bowl. hands-free like a mofo. Dude keep manifesting this creativity! I like it much, I am a sincere appreciator of an easy looking design

HiPi,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
IAmKrazy2 said:
I'm sure most of you have tried a gravity bong or bucket bong at some point or another. I used to enjoy it, as it would get you there REAL quick. Killing an entire bowl in one hit, and usually coughing my ass off. Ah, good times.

But i was thinking how it would be awesome to have a HydraTube Gravity bong, just pushing vapor right into the lungs.... sounds like a fun novelty. Any chance at one of these SM? If made well, there would be little to no chance of getting the unit wet. Just a thought. Anyone done a gravity or bucket bong with any vaporizer?

yes i have a gravitron - glass gravity bong, (i use the term bucket bong, fyi). i use it with the supreme vape. it works - you will end up Gravitron'd! (ever go to the fair as a kid and they had a spinning top kind of contraption, where you would sit in it, and it would spin, then the floor would fall away and you would be stuck to the wall? you got Gravitron'd)

the sv is a beast, and it will fill Anything with blue or white vapors.

btw, i enjoyed the video, and i am truly happy that it looks like the vxc will be able to keep up to my sv!

notmyrealUSERname,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
HiPi said:
I am really feelin the stainless steel mesh screen bowl. hands-free like a mofo. Dude keep manifesting this creativity! I like it much, I am a sincere appreciator of an easy looking design

Much appreciated HiPi!
notmyrealUSERname said:
IAmKrazy2 said:

yes i have a gravitron - glass gravity bong, (i use the term bucket bong, fyi). i use it with the supreme vape. it works - you will end up Gravitron'd! (ever go to the fair as a kid and they had a spinning top kind of contraption, where you would sit in it, and it would spin, then the floor would fall away and you would be stuck to the wall? you got Gravitron'd)

the sv is a beast, and it will fill Anything with blue or white vapors.

btw, i enjoyed the video, and i am truly happy that it looks like the vxc will be able to keep up to my sv!

A buddy of mine has a Gravitron but I never used it. Does it have a female 18.8 GonG joint on it? If so, it would be perfect for a vapor gravity bong -- I'm salivating as I think about it!

stonemonkey55,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Some googling has found a source that might contain your answers, SM and Krazy...

The official website for the gravitron, I believe.

http://www.airgravitron.com/index.php/gravitron.html?SID=6908c2e805b4e38f7c89886bd20448bd

Edit** I looked and didn't find anything, not to say tht the size or info isn't there. But i sent a letter to them via their website;
I have a question about the Gravitron. What is the diameter for the glass slide/bowl that is used? Does the bowl/slide connect to a glass on glass female joint? If so what size is it, 18.8 mm? Any information pertaining to this would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

I'll post the response if/when i receive it.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Progress

Gravitron? :hmm: Sounds like some kinda robot, dance, or amusement park ride. :lol: Just kidding. :p Go glass! :tup:

I do have a question about the bowl design of the Cloud.

I imagine that the hydratube and the cloud do not have a tight seal. but wobble a bit (both for safety and ease of use).

And, I was imagining/hoping that the part of the cloud GonG itself causes the grip to be more loose/slick than a typical GonG joint (and the GonG of the hydratubes mimics typical GonG joints exactly). That way, it would operate just as well with currently owned pieces as the hydratubes.

I guess my question is if I am correct about the connection of the cloud to an accessory (and, am I making sense? :lol: ).

Progress,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom