Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Pappy said:
stonemonkey55 said:
as a vapor enthusiast, it is very exciting to see some new models hitting the market. The Lotus, the Oracle, the LSV are all steps in the right direction and it definitely shows that our industry in maturing. I look forward to seeing reviews and feedback on these units, as a matter of fact, can't wait to try them out myself!
Let's face it SM, you're destined to become the Mark Zuckerberg of vaporizers! ;)

We're not worthy, we're not worthy!

5158570_std.jpg

Pappy - seriously though, those are some very kind and inspiring words -- We're committed to create unique, innovative vaporizers and I'm motivated more than ever to finish this video that I have been working on. OK, back to work and thanks again for that compliment, be on the lookout for our next video.

stonemonkey55,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
i am also very interested in this product! i haven't had time to go through the whole thread yet - i will. i am assuming this has already been answered but i am going to ask it anyways,

When is your expected retail launch date? in other words if i get on the waiting list now, how long do i have to wait to get my grubby hands on it?

notmyrealUSERname,

max

Out to lunch
notmyrealUSERname said:
i am also very interested in this product! i haven't had time to go through the whole thread yet - i will. i am assuming this has already been answered but i am going to ask it anyways,

When is your expected retail launch date? in other words if i get on the waiting list now, how long do i have to wait to get my grubby hands on it?
Just go two pages back for a comment on the launch estimate.

max,

2clicker

Observer
Pappy said:
As Verbal Kint said "you're the man with a plan". Everyone is evolving while you're revolving! :cool: I applaud that and look forward to the VXC.
BTW, did I ever mention the sandal I invented? Having flashbacks watching VXC launch.
http://www.mjweber.com/page9/page9.html

is that your stuff for real pappy? interesting

im currently putting together a business plan for a textile screenprinting company. watching this thread has been inspiring me to keep pushing everyday.

2clicker,

Pappy

shmaporist
2clicker said:
Pappy said:
As Verbal Kint said "you're the man with a plan". Everyone is evolving while you're revolving! :cool: I applaud that and look forward to the VXC.
BTW, did I ever mention the sandal I invented? Having flashbacks watching VXC launch.
http://www.mjweber.com/page9/page9.html

is that your stuff for real pappy? interesting

im currently putting together a business plan for a textile screenprinting company. watching this thread has been inspiring me to keep pushing everyday.
Hell, SM is my Keyser Sze. Or perhaps I'm his! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pappy,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@Pappy - that is awesome... are they still available today? Usual Suspects is def one of my fave movies too!

@2clicker - glad that this thread was not only informational about the VXC but was inspirational for people as well. As a former social worker, it makes my heart feel good whenever something I have done could have a positive effect on someone else.

Not to take this thread off track but the community we have on fc.com has given me so much over the last few years, it feels good that I can be a positive contribution as well.

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
stonemonkey55 said:
are they still available today? Usual Suspects is def one of my fave movies too!
Not to take this thread off track but the community we have on fc.com has given me so much over the last few years, it feels good that I can be a positive contribution as well.
Several knockoffs are available but no originals. So I must live vicariously through you. Now repeat after me...
VapeXhale Cloud, VapeXhale Cloud, VapeXhale Cloud...

Pappy,

PoopMachine

stonemonkey55 said:
@he-man and axakal - I will relay the message back to our CFO regarding how we will do the international pricing. Conversion rates aren't something we had focused on but we will come up with a strategy that should be a win/win for everyone involved.

@ axakal and any other potential European customers, please feel free to fill out your info in the pre-order page of our website. Don't worry that our form isn't built for foreign addresses, just fill out as much as you can and we will reserve your spot, either for a US or Euro model.

We are currently sourcing different transportation boxes. We are in love with the Pelican brand but those boxes are quite pricey. If anyone knows of any cases that are of comparable quality, please send the info my way!

Take a look at the Seahorse cases. I was looking for a case for my Volcano and Pelican didnt really offer anything that was the right size. Seahorse makes a very nice case that can be bought retail with locks for about $60.00. Im sure if youre buying in quantity, it would be cheaper. This is the case I bought.

http://seahorsecases.com/Merchant2/...=S&Product_Code=SE-540&Category_Code=SE_CASES

For the money, its hard to beat.

PoopMachine,

Ivaporize

Hey stonemonkey,

This is going to be a trend setter when it comes out, just what I and all of us have been waiting for.

Any news of a release date yet?

Check your mail BTW and get back to me.

Ivaporize

Ivaporize,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@poopmachine - thank you for the information! I will do my due diligence on these cases.

@ivaporize - we will have a distributors/resellers sign up page on our website shortly.

@pappy - they kinda look like the precursor to the Croc shoes... even the name "Shark" seems similar

Release date is still tentatively this holiday season. If anyone has been following Hiippy Dickie's thread, figuring out how to accurately control and maintain temperature is an art and not a science. Hundreds of hours have been put in to dial it in properly. It does a "good enough" job today, but "good enough" isn't what we are striving for with the release of the VapeXhale Cloud. Rest assured, the VXL team is spending every waking moment to constantly tweak and tune the Cloud until it is a close to perfection as we can get it.

As for the video, I thought it was ready for primetime as I was editing the final piece this morning but after a couple of hours of rest, I spotted a lot of grammatical errors and want to polish it up a bit before showing everyone. Robot and PowerNerd don't want me to release anything that isn't "polished" -- whatever happened to the days where I could just stand in front of my webcam and take vapor hits and that was considered a sufficient video? LOL, TGIF everyone.

stonemonkey55,

stinkmeaner

stonemonkey55 said:
As for the video, I thought it was ready for primetime as I was editing the final piece this morning but after a couple of hours of rest, I spotted a lot of grammatical errors and want to polish it up a bit before showing everyone. Robot and PowerNerd don't want me to release anything that isn't "polished" -- whatever happened to the days where I could just stand in front of my webcam and take vapor hits and that was considered a sufficient video? LOL, TGIF everyone.

Who be needing werd & grammers when you gots a fine runnin vape?

stinkmeaner,

Pappy

shmaporist
stonemonkey55 said:
they kinda look like the precursor to the Croc shoes... even the name "Shark" seems similar
Crocs and I were on the same page material-wise, they actually patented their own version of polyurethane. I give them credit for designing theirs in one piece instead of three like mine. That, and the material, is their differentiator! At least the Cloud only requires one mold. Crocs and Sharkfeet require at least 18 -- one each, left and right, for the most popular shoe sizes. :)

Pappy,

stinkmeaner

Stonemonkey, I was wondering if you have done any crash or durability drop tests with the Cloud. I know your not going to want to drive over one like a PD but I am just curious how it would do against lets say 'the dreaded dog tail swipe off the coffee table' or 'The girlfriend trip on the power cord drop'

Pappy, I think these Sharkfeet would still be marketable in today's market, pretty impressive for a design over 20 years old, if those ugly ass Crocs sell then.... Do I smell Official Vape Shoe?

stinkmeaner,

Pappy

shmaporist
stinkmeaner said:
Pappy, I think these Sharkfeet would still be marketable in today's market, pretty impressive for a design over 20 years old
I'm writing full time now but many thanks! :)

Pappy,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
stinkmeaner said:
'the dreaded dog tail swipe off the coffee table' or 'The girlfriend trip on the power cord drop'

Fuck i hate when that happens....How easy does the chord detach from the unit? Some chords come out easy enough that the unit doesnt even move. However the cloud is quite small and light so this is unlikely. Also i see the chord coming out easy being a nusance anyways.

Mr. Smoke No More,

Pappy

shmaporist
Mr. Smoke No More said:
stinkmeaner said:
'the dreaded dog tail swipe off the coffee table' or 'The girlfriend trip on the power cord drop'

Fuck i hate when that happens....How easy does the chord detach from the unit? Some chords come out easy enough that the unit doesnt even move. However the cloud is quite small and light so this is unlikely. Also i see the chord coming out easy being a nusance anyways.
Maybe the Cloud will use a MagSafe like Macs?

Pappy,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@Stinkmeaner - due to the fact that we use glass as our centerpiece, there is always the inherent risk associated with dropping something with glass components. With that said, we have put shock absorbers within the enclosure so that the glass itself will have some protection. It will be more durable than an all glass vape like the Herborizer or Verdamper but will not be as durable as a Purple Days. I would say that the closest vape in terms of durability would probably be the SSV. Both have tough shells and both have glass heater covers.

My suggestion is, as the owner of 4 dogs, is to just do a quick status check of the surroundings
before a vape session. Obviously, the Cloud is a high end piece of vape machinery, especially when you throw in all the glass accessories, so an ounce of prevention will provide a pound of relief.

I'll be posting up a short video as soon as my computer pulls itself out of this editing funk....

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
So, a few pages back I mentioned that I was brainstorming with Sovereignty on some new glass ideas. After some trial and error, mostly errors, we were able to create a design that works really well for the torch based, vaporizer market.

Due to the inherent, fragile nature of glass, heating it up and letting it cool repeatedly with a torch could cause eventual cracks. Something that seems to be quite common with torch powered, glass vapes. I have read similar things for the HDVape, GlassVape, and Glass Vaporgenie.

Our prototype, currently codnamed the VXR, may or may not be something that we sell. We need to figure out how to make this thing more durable first, but the results were too great NOT to share with everyone. Without further ado, I present to you, the VapeXhale Rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw2voFKDw0g

stonemonkey55,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom