Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

abo27495

SM Can you email us our place in line? Knowing where we stand would make the wait much easier IMO.

abo27495,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I think we all can agree that it's neglible. I've pointed it out at the beginning only because it exists.
So...
...am I understanding it well, that:
StoneGlassWorks: bubbly, smooth, compact, loudest
Vertigo: least drag ( less water, many big holes ), ice posible, different shape
Sovereignty: a lot of tiny bubbles, compact, smooth
?

If so I would choose... ...ALL THREE! Well maybe that is too much, so SGW maybe.

Seek,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Seek said:
I think we all can agree that it's neglible. I've pointed it out at the beginning only because it exists.
So...
...am I understanding it well, that:
StoneGlassWorks: bubbly, smooth, compact, loudest
Vertigo: least drag ( less water, many big holes ), ice posible, different shape
Sovereignty: a lot of tiny bubbles, compact, smooth
?

If so I would choose... ...ALL THREE! Well maybe that is too much, so SGW maybe.

Take a look at posts #4216 and #4194. According to those, the Showerdome has the least drag; I'm told that can be modulated with water volume. Not sure but IIRC both the SGW and Vertigo have ice pinches. And is the Sovereignty even available?

oldiebutgoodie,

oldiebutgoodie

Ineeditfomyback said:
Any plans on updating your site to allow online orders, FAQ's and customer service. Have you checked into PayPal online, less requirements for merchant account.

They're working on the site. It's been changing. There is more to come.

oldiebutgoodie,

Troi

abo27495 said:
SM Can you email us our place in line? Knowing where we stand would make the wait much easier IMO.

@abo27495 -- Vapexhale will not preform this type of service at this time, we have limited resources and we do have a list that properly places everyone in the order in which we received pre-orders, however the administrative task to send out individual emails specifying everyone's place in line would be a waste of our resources at this point, rest assured that when your place in line is reached you will received an email to order pending the available inventory for your placement.

Understand that all our resources are being used to release the cloud, and to build vapexhales support infrastructure so that we can properly provide exceptional customer service once the cloud has been released.

Troi,

Troi

oldiebutgoodie said:
Ineeditfomyback said:
Any plans on updating your site to allow online orders, FAQ's and customer service. Have you checked into PayPal online, less requirements for merchant account.

They're working on the site. It's been changing. There is more to come.

Please stay tuned as we will be rolling out several upgraids to our website and our customer support structure, once they are ready for the public eye, I will make announcements within this thread..

Troi,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I am not worried about my place in line so to speak but it would be nice to know when the first clouds actually started to ship.

jackstraw62,

elixsor

jackstraw62 said:
I am not worried about my place in line so to speak but it would be nice to know when the first clouds actually started to ship.

Your under the impression that they have?

elixsor,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Well I don't work for vapexhale but I can guarentee u they haven't shipped yet. Well that they haven't arrived anywhere yet at least. For the most part all of the early preorders were by people of this forum so they will be first to get theirs and I'm sure at least one of them will post on here when they get their email/cloud. I know ill be too excited not to post. Already been practicing taking vids of my other set ups so that ill hopefully be able to successfully take and post a good video of my cloud when I get it. I'm just bummed I won't receive mine the first week or so. But I was well under the 100th position for both the original preorder and the last "purchase" of it so I shouldn't be sitting too bad. Wonder which list they are going by. I'm thinking (and hoping) it will be the initial preorder list with the exception of a few select peeps that will get theirs right at the beginning, u know who u are :brow:

Mr. Smoke No More,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I believe in the power of positive thinking plus the fact that sm said they would be shipping last week a few units at a time until they convince their cc processor that they were legitimate. In the absence of further info I am going to think positively :)

jackstraw62,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Mr. Smoke No More said:
Well I don't work for vapexhale but I can guarentee u they haven't shipped yet. Well that they haven't arrived anywhere yet at least. For the most part all of the early preorders were by people of this forum so they will be first to get theirs and I'm sure at least one of them will post on here when they get their email/cloud. I know ill be too excited not to post. Already been practicing taking vids of my other set ups so that ill hopefully be able to successfully take and post a good video of my cloud when I get it. I'm just bummed I won't receive mine the first week or so. But I was well under the 100th position for both the original preorder and the last "purchase" of it so I shouldn't be sitting too bad. Wonder which list they are going by. I'm thinking (and hoping) it will be the initial preorder list with the exception of a few select peeps that will get theirs right at the beginning, u know who u are :brow:

We will be sending them out based on the original order of when people signed up for the Cloud.

We were going to start shipping them out last week but are having trouble configuring the sales tax component. That is expected to be resolved by end of day Monday, so we are expecting to ship out the first handful of units shortly thereafter.

Have a good weekend everyone.... it is about to get real!

stonemonkey55,

sweetdreams4.2.0

finding out that you will ship out orders from original pre-order list is legit the best news i've ever heard, if i had a kid it would probably top the day he/she was born. Thank you for all the hard work VX team!

sweetdreams4.2.0,

SD_haze

IAmKrazy2 said:
Everyone start soaking your glass now future cloud owners.

And new-glass owners, go get your distilled water to keep those sexy hydratubes clean :D

Exciting times!

SD_haze,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Distilled water, excellent suggestion, I wouldn't have thought of that, until I had to clean it. Thanks SD!

t-dub,

Bon Dog

SD_haze said:
IAmKrazy2 said:
Everyone start soaking your glass now future cloud owners.

And new-glass owners, go get your distilled water to keep those sexy hydratubes clean :D

Exciting times!

You can also put a few drops of lemon juice in the water and it helps keep anything from sticking to the sides, it might take a bit of the potency away but IMO its negligible.

Bon Dog,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
@Bon Dog- Yes its the citric acid in the lemon juice that dissolves the hard water stains . . . think I will leave that to cleaning rather than everyday exposure though.

t-dub,

Bon Dog

t-dub said:
@Bon Dog- Yes its the citric acid in the lemon juice that dissolves the hard water stains . . . think I will leave that to cleaning rather than everyday exposure though.
but if u put a few drops in every once in a while u can leave the water in for longer, clean ur glass less often and have nice zesty hits :brow:

Bon Dog,

oldiebutgoodie

Hey friends, for those of us salivating at the prospect of the Cloud shipping any day now and chomping at the bit for even the smallest bit of information . . . just as Troi indicated a few days ago, changes are being made to the website. The warranty, a manual, and contact sheets have been added.

Let me just suggest that we should probably cut VapeXhale some slack and hold off inundating the guys with the inevitable questions and inquiries. The floodgates will open soon enough. :)

oldiebutgoodie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom