Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egzoset

Banned
Perhaps i should have used a better choice of words. I believe "obsessive" fits well here.

Not to mention it's WAY OUT OF TOPIC - ONCE AGAIN!!!

...but i'm not worried for YOU.

:2c:

Egzoset,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Egzoset said:
Perhaps i should have used a better choice of words. I believe "obsessive" fits well here.

Not to mention it's WAY OUT OF TOPIC - ONCE AGAIN!!!

...but i'm not worried for YOU.

See how in my above quote i actually talk about the product? Then you go completely off topic in the couple of posts that you make that follow? i have to make a couple of off topic posts just to respond to your off topic posts.... hmmmm. who is to blame for going off topic? I have probably a 100 posts in this thread, and i would guess the only off topic two are now in response to you. Can we agree that you often take quote from forum members out of context? I simply wish for you not to do that, that's all. If you wish to discuss this, or anything non vapor related i will ask you (again) please feel free to email me personally. oh, and i simply pointed out your track-record of misquoting people. I asked please, don't do that. It shouldn't be any reason to be insulted. I even said please, and sincerely do not think this is a request that should get you bent out of shape. I wish not to be misrepresented and i am sure you would like the same.

Back to the product, and i apologize for being bated off topic. I have been without Old Faithful (my beta unit) for some time now. Because i sold my VHW, i the LSV has been my daily driver for a while. In the next couple of days i will be certain to mention some things i noticed about the LSV vs. VXC in this time period. About to run out the door right now, but more to come.

IAmKrazy2,

Egzoset

Banned
I think you forget to mention that you've spent 10 thousand dollars on vaporizers, don't forget to end this argument by emphasising the fact that you have severe health problems as this will make your repeated attacks even more legitimate, dear sick "connoisseur".

mod note: You're over the line here. Don't post for or the purpose of starting a dispute. This has nothing to do with the topic or even posting etiquette. It's just trolling.

Egzoset,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Egzoset said:
I think you forget to mention that you've spent 10 thousand dollars on vaporizers, don't forget to end this argument by emphasising the fact that you have severe health problems as this will make your repeated attacks even more legitimate, dear sick "connoisseur".

If you think by very politely asking for a full quote, again, is an "attack" then I guess that's like ummm your opinion man. Quote my entire post, or very least entire paragraph. Don't quote just a tiny portion of a sentence. Oh no, are you overly sensitive? You must consider this now an ultra brutal attack, I left out please the third time I made this request. Hope that doesn't hurt your feelings.

IAmKrazy2,

Egzoset

Banned
YOU should learn the meaning of this word:

HARASSMENT

Too bad you won't have any incentives other than mine to do that here...

Now call me a troll if you will!

:peace:

Egzoset,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Egzoset said:
YOU should learn the meaning of this word:

HARASSMENT

Too bad you won't have any incentives other than mine to do that here...

Now call me a troll if you will!

do you have a ful quote to support your claims of me "attacking" or "harasssing" you? Just sayin' cause I personally don't see either above.

IAmKrazy2,

elixsor

Egzoset said:

Just none he's able to share...ban thus trolololol already please!

Back to the Cloud!

Modnote: Please use the report feature instead of contributing to an off-topic discussion. Thank you.

elixsor,
Getting things back on topic, does the VXC team have another tenuous launch date for us? I'm happy to wait as I've said, but a number to look forward to is nice, and I think this might just be the last time it has to be pushed back.

To be clear, I have nothing but appreciation and sympathy for the VXC team and can wait another year if necessary for the best vaporizer possible.

charliedontsurf,

vape4life

Banned for life
I thought it would be a week or two delay? Regardless, everyone needs to chill a bit regarding the actual launch. They are very close....very....like right around the corner. That's good enough for me. Again, VXL doesn't owe anyone anything...it's part of the transparency. Otherwise, this thread would be MUCH shorter, and much more boring.

I've heard reference to VXL "rain"? They are releasing another vape? I'm confused.

vape4life,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Yeah lets get out of hate mode and back in to anticipation. I am so stoked for this device, ahhhh :p i'm shaking in my boots :ninja:

Elluzion,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The VXL Rain is a GonG torch-powered vaporizer similar to the Vapocane. There's a video somewhere arond here of SM demonstrating it. It's on the back burner for now as they are a little bit preoccupied with the release of the Cloud.

Stu,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Stu said:
The VXL Rain is a GonG torch-powered vaporizer similar to the Vapocane. There's a video somewhere arond here of SM demonstrating it. It's on the back burner for now as they are a little bit preoccupied with the release of the Cloud.

Stu is correct, but the Rain may or may not see the light of day. Knowing SM55, if the Rain is a better product then other similar torch powered vapes, they'll test away and release it after. I would assume, if the product is simply on par with other torch vapes, they'll go back to the drawing board, or junk the idea. Anything less then the best is a felony.

IAmKrazy2,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
yes the rain is a torch based vapo. i think the website had pics before (can't remember) but it has since been taken off recently. i think the vid was also taken down during vxl's recent 'web cleaning'

from a while back...
stonemonkey55 said:
The VXR development has been put on hold as our main focus has been on the Cloud but realistically, the VXR is pretty close to completion as we have tried a few different variations that were much more durable.

Given the limited bandwidth of our team, we figured we would continue to focus our efforts on the Cloud, once it is released VXR is next on the roadmap....after that... ?????

moodswing,

sunsett70

@stickstones

do you still use the PD as often, after your efficiency testing showed that d cloud can do tiny amounts?

sunsett70,

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks for the info on the Rain. I really wanted to make sure I didn't miss something! My prediction is that they will scrap it and focus more on the Cloud sales/ possible future development, and then if they are smart, a portable of the same quality/calibre of the Cloud. Very exciting times!

SM55, I really do hate to ask, but my life almost depends on it. Any "idea" of updated time frame? I'm fine if you say 3 months, but i'm not vaping until it's from a Cloud, and with my sleep disorder i'm really reeeeally needing something to look forward to. Best luck for rollout.

vape4life,

mistergyro

vape4life would you really wait for 3 months to vape if it was really pushed back that long given that you have a sleep disorder?

mistergyro,

vape4life

Banned for life
mistergyro said:
vape4life would you really wait for 3 months to vape if it was really pushed back that long given that you have a sleep disorder?

Don't wanna steer off topic, but yes absolutely... to be honest, I don't wanna piss off anyone, but the longer the delay the better for me. I'm pretty confident vaping is the CAUSE of my sleep disorder, and I want to go on a loooong T-Break to rule this out. I'm starting to take much better care of my health which is the reason I won't touch another vape other than the Cloud. Never again bags or whips, and only through glass and water. I am VERY confident this will be the medical patient's tool of choice.... it will be mine, and i'll be spreading the word as much as possible, including my doctor.

It's out when it's out, and I have nothing but respect for the VXL teams....nothing but intelligence and class. SM55, would LOVE for you to visit Canada!

Tweeter and the Monkey Man...... come see the Headstones with me in Toronto on Friday! lol

vape4life,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
vape4life said:
Thanks for the info on the Rain. I really wanted to make sure I didn't miss something! My prediction is that they will scrap it and focus more on the Cloud sales/ possible future development, and then if they are smart, a portable of the same quality/calibre of the Cloud. Very exciting times!

SM55, I really do hate to ask, but my life almost depends on it. Any "idea" of updated time frame? I'm fine if you say 3 months, but i'm not vaping until it's from a Cloud, and with my sleep disorder i'm really reeeeally needing something to look forward to. Best luck for rollout.

We are expecting to get initial units out early January. We won't be pushing out as much quantity as we hoped, but at least the first 50-100 (please don't inundate us with emails if you were part of the first 100, if you didn't sign up in the first two days, then you didn't make this cut) units should be ready by then. We are still getting our cc processing in order and doing some testing to ensure that there are no technical hiccups when we launch.

It will take some time before we get through the entire pre-order list. As Robot stated, we received some components that did not meet our specifications and that set us back a bit. The good news is that we have enough components to at least assemble some units and will be assembling the rest as components arrive.

edit - excuse the blue color...

The biggest question mark is when the components will arrive. We had to send back two batches of heaters, which are the longest lead time items and currently giving me the worst case of heartburn. Hopefully we get to a point where we will have enough inventory to fulfill demand but given the tremendous response we've had and in combination with being a boot strapped start up, we just don't have enough funds to order enough components to fulfill all orders. Again, not complaining here, just being transparent with what is going on.

Wish I could give you a solid date on when your unit will be ready but unfortunately, there is a bit of a waiting game going on and is dependent on delivery of components that meet the VapeXhale specs given to them. Hope that helps and get some sleep ;)

stonemonkey55,

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks so much for the update! Nice reward for those first 100 preorders! Have an awesome christmas.

vape4life,

abo27495

Is it the first 50-100 that signed uP when the vxc was announced or the first people to pay when it was originally supposed to be done 8 weeks ago?

abo27495,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Don't have time to add too much, but here is a little info on the VXC vs. some of its biggest competitors.

With almost every vape i have/had stirring is needed to help break up plant matter and expose more surface area to vaporizing temp. After much testing with the VXC, IMO you need one good stir for one good size bowl. This vape could/can be used without stirring whatsoever in small bowls loads but the bigger ones i do see increase in taste and vapor production after the stir. Sometimes i stir twice on a fully packed down can't get any more herb in bowl pack, but i think mostly out of habit.

The VHW and LSV need constant stirring. This is not a huge issue for me in theory, but i HATE how the screen can often come dislodged during stirring. This happens very often to me with the LSV, and sometimes with the VHW branded bowls, and all the damn time with BM bowls for the VHW. What i hate about this most, is i get little vaporized particles stuck in tree perks and other hard to clean places in my glass. It is annoying as hell.

With the VXC EZ load design, no worries. Stir hard and quick, no issue spinning a screen on its side with a poke and letting herb fall down where it shouldn't go. So although stirring is not nearly as necessary as the vast majority of other vapes, when you do need to stir it is quicker, easier, cleaner.

There is also something to be said about the VXC and VHW in that air in the vapor path never touches the heating element like in the LSV, and MW. IMO this produces tastier less hot and harsh vapor. It just seems to be of better quality in the VHW/VXC.

The VXC is the least restricted as far as air flow of the three vapes. the LSV does a decent job in this, but not as easy to pull through as the VXC and as said above air never touches the HE. The VHW is pretty restricted, and this can cause some first time user problems, and takes away from the overall experience IMO.

I would much prefer the LSV and the VHW also had an on and off switch. I basically hate not having any hash marks on the LSV. I am the guy who can't read a watch that has no numbers and indicators. I hated watches that just had hands, no numbers or markers, i never knew what damn time it was. The LSV is the same way. Typically, when turning on the LSV or VHW i pump them up all the way for 10 or 15 minutes, than dial back to vape temp. Lack of hash marks or any sort of indicator of what position the dial is on in the LSV annoys the hell out of me. A tiny tweek in the dial makes a big difference, and i always have a hard time dialing back to the V spot during my first bowl. I have to start low, and dial up a hair at a time. Doable, but annoying.

The VXC heats quicker, and you could leave the unit at your favorite temp, and just turn on and off (no need to change temps during a session like most other vapes). That said, people will sometimes still want to pump it up and VX should have hash marks or indicators of some sort on the final version. (Haven't asked recently, but it was an area i insisted SM look into improving, i used a sharpie marker to draw a little dot on my beta unit in the V spot)

The above is some of the smaller issues and improvements i have seen over the competition on the VXC. This does not include vapor thickness, overall package, ease of use, ect. I have already made plenty of posts about that previously.... Happy waiting fellas, im in the same boat as the rest of you currently, as i no longer have the original zero unit, AKA Old Faithful in the lineup...

LSV is the current daily driver, as i sold my VHW. Believe me when i say, all other vapes seem less appealing when the VXC is in the lineup. Or at the very least, all other water tool based vapes. I know the Solo and PD will always have use regardless, although my PD's have been fading from view. I am expecting a constant place for the Oracle and newest EV1 also.

IAmKrazy2,
Just curious, are any of the Cloud beta testers located in/near the north hollywood area?

I wanna try this sucker while I'm out here (that is if anyone is available to meet up).

googlegrid,

vape4life

Banned for life
Props to IamKrazy2 for the most valuable info especially in comparison to those 2 other vapes. Having been a former VHW owner, I can attest to his points especially regarding the damn screen flipping. Thanks again man, it's posts like that that keep us drooling and super stoked! I can't remember a time when i've been so excited for something! lol

Sounds like stirring won't be much of a pain in the ass. I figured most people pump up the temp to extract more, but sounds like you said you can just leave it at favourite temp and it will extract everything it can at that exact temp. Some people like to leave a little in the abv.

vape4life,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Glad my post was helpful vape4life. After I fell in love with my first beta VXC the fact that really low temp vape no longer needing to be thin and wispy blew me away. I was taking uber low temp hits, but blowing insane fat clouds. Unreal. No need to adjust temp IMO.

I have since then experimented a ton with my vhw and lsv to find that perfect v spot. I can vap thru a bowl with either on one dial spot, but I will be forced to be at a slightly higher temp then where I likeit on the Cloud. Also, it is best to go up a hair further for better extraction with the two wands IMO.

IAmKrazy2,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom