Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetdreams4.2.0

just curious why are all the videos of the cloud being made private and fb page taken down,is it to just make process easier by not having to deal with multiple sources asking questions? Also i forget but how long is shipping estimated to take for this puppy to arrive at my doorstep after it's ordered?

sweetdreams4.2.0,

SpartyOn

I didn't notice until now that the Facebook page was taken down. :(

Fingers still crossed though!

SpartyOn,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Twitter is gone. VXL's web page is way different: No more Blog or Videos, "our story" and FAQ have changed, diagrams and many pics removed . . . someones been busy. SM's YouTube Chanel is all different as well. All of the Cloud content has been removed. This smells like progress to me! Everything is being spiffed up for a professional roll out! Troi said more things would be happening. :)

t-dub

t-dub,

dopefiend

It's about 80-100 watts from what Stonemonkey told me. Mind you he was talking about the beta model, the production model may be different.

dopefiend,

Troi

Hey Guys; very perceptive noticing some of the changes, I just wanted to chime in to let everyone know that none of these changes are due to any delays; were just in the process of going through our communication with the public with a fine tooth comb; facebook and twitter will return eventually; please check vapexhale.com for any updates and as always we will keep this community directly informed of progress.

Troi,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hey guys, just to add to what Troi mentioned, we are gearing up for our launch. There are a few reasons why we had to clean up our website and temporarily take down our FB and Twitter pages.

First, as everyone here knows all too well, we had some issues with our credit card processor and they had decided to drop us. The problem is, no other vendor wants to touch us with a 10 foot pole due to the content on our website, FB, and Twitter. We are deemed "high risk" due to us being candid about the use of our machine.

While we loved being upfront and transparent about everything we have been doing, there were many downsides to our approach and we are now in the unfortunate predicament where we have to conform to the rules in order to be allowed to "play in the game."

Rest assured that we will be communicating to let everyone know what is going on and we are still tracking to send out the first units in late Dec. Thanks for your time and understanding, we appreciate all the support and even though it feels like lots of institutions are against us, we know there are a lot of people pulling for us too and that really helps us stay positive when we are dealing with factors that are out of our control.

Happy humpday everyone :peace:

stonemonkey55,

ThouShaltVape

Loves Me Some MMJ
Thanks for the update. Can you share approx how many units you are planning to ship in Dec? Is it like 5 or 500?

ThouShaltVape,

Raf007

Retailer
@Seek: to bad.
Tstat : oh yeah !! Come to Paris to oh la la la with us :)

Raf007,

abo27495

this might be a dumb question but why cant you just use paypal instead of a credit card processor? Vapes are bought and sold on ebay all the time.

abo27495,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
charliedontsurf said:
Pulling the videos is going to make picking the right tube a little more difficult.

I haven't been able to decide yet either . . . :shrug: I have no scientific glass now, haven't had any since the 80's so I think I am going to start with a tree but I am still not sure. I guess I'll find out when its time to order and I have to pick one.

t-dub

t-dub,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Money order? I would trust StoneMonkey with a Money order rather than send my credit card over the Internet.

jackstraw62,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
stonemonkey55 said:
First, as everyone here knows all too well, we had some issues with our credit card processor and they had decided to drop us. The problem is, no other vendor wants to touch us with a 10 foot pole due to the content on our website, FB, and Twitter. We are deemed "high risk" due to us being candid about the use of our machine.
Wow. Talk about a quick dose of reality.

CC processor: "you're making what? And you have videos of yourself using it with WHAT, all over the internet??" Lol. Good times.

mongorian,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
stonemonkey55 said:

Credit card companies are really starting to push their political agendas. American Express no longer allows its cards to be used in California Medical Marijuana Dispensaries. And they all conspired to shut down WikiLeaks.

Sinclue,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Welcome to Amerika, fascism with a :) "Would you like fries with that? Thank you, please come again." or who supplies the necessary "political agenda" for them?

t-dub

t-dub,

vapormonkey

Aromatherapy devices can be sold on Ebay and Amazon. SM and company can do mail order with checks as an option and then there's retail vendors. SM must decide if they are manufacturer's or sellers. A broader question I have is the heater itself. My math tells me 100 watts just isn't enough juice to get the job done. Especially when heating glass. This is supposed to have more ummph than a heated rod like say in a SSV, right or a log vape right?

vapormonkey,

elixsor

Hopefully we don't have to lose this thread in
addition to everything else they had to pull down.

elixsor,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
My math tells me 100 watts just isn't enough juice to get the job done. Especially when heating glass.

not true, i my experience that more than enough. for glass.

Hippie Dickie,

vape4life

Banned for life
elixsor said:
Hopefully we don't have to lose this thread in
addition to everything else they had to pull down.

I think they should lose this thread upon launch. Soooooooo looking forward to the new one when we can start playing with the greatest toy since gi joe!

I don't wanna piss anyone off, but with the SS bowl, how is it 100% glass air/vapor path?

vape4life,

Calvin

I don't wanna piss anyone off, but with the SS bowl, how is it 100% glass air/vapor path?

This is a bit of a blurry topic, yes the screen stops this vape from being 100% glass air path but since there isn't a good reliable way to avoid the SS screen, and since the screen is so small; the air path is considered 100% glass.

Not sure if this helped much, but basically the screen is being ignored when saying the air path is 100% glass.

Calvin,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom