Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiend

Well, after all this time waiting for the cloud I went ahead and fixed up the glass on my vriptech. I can't believe I waited this long for the cloud only to see such terrible service. I've been on the pre-order list since the very first month and I can't even get an order link after much inquiring. Shit, I can't even get an email response after two months of sending what should be regarded as spam in such amounts. I've sent countless emails to both the support email and SM's personal only to be neglected. If you guys are going to be so unprofessional as to only respond on this forum then do not direct us to email you. :mad:

Stonemonkey, you have been an excellent hype-man and have done a great job of downplaying your company's mistakes, which is why I have saved my cash for so long. This vape seemed so good that I shrugged off the obvious rookie mistakes and accepted the well articulated excuses for everything. But regardless of how good of a product you may have, I refuse to support a company that has shown me such blatant disregard. :2c:

Fiend,

Opahe

Fiend said:
Well, after all this time waiting for the cloud I went ahead and fixed up the glass on my vriptech. I can't believe I waited this long for the cloud only to see such terrible service. I've been on the pre-order list since the very first month and I can't even get an order link after much inquiring. Shit, I can't even get an email response after two months of sending what should be regarded as spam in such amounts. I've sent countless emails to both the support email and SM's personal only to be neglected. If you guys are going to be so unprofessional as to only respond on this forum then do not direct us to email you. :mad:

Stonemonkey, you have been an excellent hype-man and have done a great job of downplaying your company's mistakes, which is why I have saved my cash for so long. This vape seemed so good that I shrugged off the obvious rookie mistakes and accepted the well articulated excuses for everything. But regardless of how good of a product you may have, I refuse to support a company that has shown me such blatant disregard. :2c:

When I emailed him (twice), both times I got a response back within hours. Also he has been pretty transparent in being over loaded with emails right now. It's only been a few days since the official pre-order of a brand new product that has never existed before, from a company that has never existed before. If you pre-ordered your product, it will be ready for you at launch. No worries. Give him some time to respond to all the emails being fired at him.

Starting a business is like getting married. There is no good time and no bad time.

P.S. If you really don't want your spot on the pre-order list.. Can I have it? I have a friend who would love to take that link off your hands. I'm being serious.

Opahe,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
pngwyn said:
That's all I was saying. I don't want my Cloud to perform like it does in that video, because it is clearly an unevenly vaped bowl with burnt/charred material... and is kind of opposite of what everyone has been saying about the Cloud.

And I agree with you on the LSV WPA.. it's perfect for bubblers, but for big tubes and such it can be quite draggy and not hit nearly as well without huge inhales.

But damn am I excited for my order to come up, even moreso now :) Thanks again for all the info

Also I just found out SM is a friggin ninja. The guy can btwist gainer and cork :) Respect. You trick? At pegasus gym...?

Fuck the video. The proof is in the pudding. I have evenly vaped bowls in the VXC. Not perfect, but since the LSV is the current conversational point, it is victim to a middle hot spot. A big weakness/pitfall to this vape. The VXC is not. It isn't just a redesigned housing for a vaporizer that has been on the market for years. It isn't a re-purposed heating element. It has been designed from the ground up to be better, and it is.

I did mention a page or two back that the LSV is one of the best vapes on the market, i haven't changed my opinion there. but lets not pretend like this is a ground breaking new design. I bought my LSV at full price, right around $300 i believe. At the time, the LSV had a lot of issues, and it was rushed to the market anyway. i could go back and trace emails but, the current bowl/ HC design for the LSV water tool was dreamed up by me, and emailed to 7th Floor almost two months before they released the updated bowl and Heater cover. Almost exactly what they ended up with. 7th Floor upgraded me for free, but they didn't do nearly the research on this vape that VX has done on the Cloud. This is 7th Floors third vape, but if they has asked me to beta test they would have found their issue before mass production.

When it comes to big tasty and thick vapor tokes, ease of use, VXC is second to nothing. i am on the VXC preorder list like everyone else, and digging into my pocket to buy a production model. I do collect vapes, but if this vaporizer wasn't way ahead of the competition, i wouldnt be wasting my hard earned coin on one with a working beta by my side.

let the people who have the privilege to compare side by side with other vapes do so. If you think you have enough info from a couple of videos to formulate an accurate opinion about the Cloud, i can tell from you previous posts you are wrong, can not and have not. Myself and other testers aren't here to insult, but instead to present you with one thing that you can not do yourself, a first hand comparison.

IAmKrazy2,

vape4life

Banned for life
Will the Cloud ever be able to be used without glass? Will a wand/whip type device be developed for it? I have instances where I need to vape quietly lol The whistle of the Cloud is already loud enough.

Also will the current price stay put indefinitely, or will there be sales, or will it be like arizer and ebay lol

vape4life,

Troi

vape4life said:
Will the Cloud ever be able to be used without glass? Will a wand/whip type device be developed for it? I have instances where I need to vape quietly lol The whistle of the Cloud is already loud enough.

Also will the current price stay put indefinitely, or will there be sales, or will it be like arizer and ebay lol

I'm going to guess the answer is no, the direction VXL labs had from the beginning is to move away from wands, and tubes, and there goal is to create a full glass airpath, remember cloud is only 1.0. There will be improvements, and I think were only going to see more glass, rather then less.

As for the sound, while the cloud does produce a whistle sound, its not a extremely dominating sound, it could easily be covered up by music, or in my office I have a hipa air filtration device, when that is running or my window fan is on, the clouds noise is drowned out, especially if your concern is someone else hearing it from another room.

Troi,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Pngwyn, I appreciate your curiosity and skepticism.

However, I am certain that the herbs in the video looked so dark due to lighting/shadows (and not due to uneven heating). I imagine that it was dumped at the end more to show the size of the load than the color.

To build upon and rephrase what others have said, the Cloud has many features that aim to address the need to stir the contents of other vaporizers. I am sure that a process without the hotspots in the airpath created by a supercharged (glowing) heating element is less likely to cause hotspots in the biomass than one with the exposed supercharged element.

Nonetheless, I feel that this factor has less to do with the even heating of the herbs than the direction of the hot air current as it comes into contact with the herbs. The ELB surrounds the herbs directly with SS mesh, which has amazing heat transfer & thermoconductive properties. The mesh also creates a diffusion in the intake of the hot air coming from the glass heating channel (which appropriately has much more heat stability than the mesh). This diffusion allows hot air to enter from all sides, colliding into other microcurrents and creating turbulence/action needed to expedite the vaporization process and fluff/expose/stir the herbs (while keeping the herbs contained and under pressure to prevent unnecessary air from entering the mix). This prevents what many have noticed in other vaporizers to be hot/brown spots (and underheated pockets of goodies that were not as exposed to the hot air). This also prevents people from being required to draw at a certain speed like they must do for other vaporizers to perform best (and not be too airy).

I feel that these hot spots get worse as the herbs get compacted by the force of the suction, creating tighter and tighter channels in the ground material as one continues to draw. The cloud addresses this by fluffing the herbs constantly with the air that enters from all sides.

So, although the mesh screen in the Eazy-Load-Bowl does technically knock the Cloud out of the 'all' glass category, I feel that it adds more to the design than it takes away from the inert/cleanable nature of the VXC. Additionally, most agree about the safety of heating stainless steel, the screen is a disposable part, and the screen is cleanable by common solvents.

What I would like to see at some point is a shorter skinnier insert that would slide inside of the ELB. This could be used for a smaller/equally full bowl of herbs or be used to keep oil neat and surround it with heat. :drool:

The thing that I appreciate the most about the VXC is that it compensated for how much it makes people likely to drool all over the table by dehydrating their salivary glands through the rapid delivery of potent vapor. :D

Toke it easy. :cool:

PS: Troi, I certainly know some people in the Philly area that would love to try your Cloud. ;)

Progress,

vape4life

Banned for life
I suppose I don't need to put water in the HT anyway, so that can eliminate the water gluggling sound. The whistle shouldn't be too bad. It's just so I don't wake up my wife :) lol

ok so to confirm, because this discussion came up in another thread, the cloud has an ALL GLASS AIR PATH? The only thing from my understanding that is not glass is the stainless steel bowl correct? Someone in another thread said that it was only an all glass VAPOR path. I'm gonna go try to find that thread now.

Troi said:
vape4life said:

I'm going to guess the answer is no, the direction VXL labs had from the beginning is to move away from wands, and tubes, and there goal is to create a full glass airpath, remember cloud is only 1.0. There will be improvements, and I think were only going to see more glass, rather then less.

As for the sound, while the cloud does produce a whistle sound, its not a extremely dominating sound, it could easily be covered up by music, or in my office I have a hipa air filtration device, when that is running or my window fan is on, the clouds noise is drowned out, especially if your concern is someone else hearing it from another room.

vape4life,

weedemon

enthusiast
jackstraw62 said:
I was wondering if they cured the shopping cart problems with declining credit cards yet because of incorrect address validation. Should I try again yet. I am using a registered U.S. Bank gift card.

make sure you do it within internet explorer :) hope that helps man! :) good luck!!

rastavape said:
Hi there!

First post on this forum. I am part of another canna forum and this is my first venture away from that so im excited to see what fc has to offer!

I chose to post on the cloud thread as i just signed up to pre order and am looking forward to hearing when and where I can order one. i am a little confused as i have read a bit through this thread and it sems like a few people have ordered already an deven have order numbers. Is there a web site I could go to ? I was about to get a Volcano but i checked into fc and low and behold a cano killer looks lurking in the mist..

I live in cal and travel a bit now and then, is it possible to get one without having to buy it in the mail? Id love to get it straight from the manufacturer if possible.

I had a Vapir portable N02 but i gave up on it after getting tired of high picthed noises and wierd battery charges. Also i was getting really wierd chest pains 5-10 minutes after using it, which went away after i stopped using the no2. Never had them before or since. Glad I ditched that.

SO yeah id love to get a cloud, cant wait to plug it in the truck!!!!!1

Welcome to the forum! about your cc and online shoppiong quesion, it totally worked for me using a regular visa! jsut make sure you use internet explorer. (it failed in FF for me)

What forum are you also on? how did you come to find this place? I have yet to find another "weed forum" that i liked. :p

to clear things up for you. FC has been in the loop on the cloud pretty much since the beginning. many of us have pre ordered this thing over a year ago! we got special introductory pricing on the first 1000 orders. (100 bucks off the new price more or less)

these are the people who have placed and paid for their order already. :) if you were supposed to be on the pre order list you need to email SM55 and he will get you taken care of. he's super busy atm of course so try to be patient! he has always replied to all my inquiries though.

hehe you want a volcano? hehe I will sell you mine! :D jk it's already sold...

if you are gonna use the cloud in your car/truck make sure the vehicle is already running before you plug it in. sm55 blew a fuse be accident once plugging it in before the car was running. (maybe this issue has been addressed but i remember reading about it.)

hope your enjoying the forum so far! :) I LOVE THIS PLACE! :D :peace: :2c:

pngwyn said:
That does sound really innovative, I really can't wait until I can try this one out! I am one of those people who likes to read a million reviews to buy something, which is why it has been hard for me to shamelessly pull the trigger.. and of course the frustration of not being able to just try one for myself and compare!

I know the Cloud is known for huge vapor clouds, but as someone who is still learning a lot about vaping, I thought the idea is that the bigger clouds = less efficient.

Hey man, :)

I am the same way! love reading as much as i can about something before i buy it. and i usually don't stop reading after i guy it either. :p something to do while i wait for it to arrive! :p

bigger clouds exhaled = less efficient absorption on the lungs because you were unable to take it all in. on the flip side you could say you have used the minimum amount of effort to extract all those goodies. that's also an example of efficient extraction. even if our lungs cant handle it. :D hehe sorry had to play devil's advocate there. but 2 definitions of efficient. 2 different outcomes.

Generally speaking though, I think of a log vape when i think efficient. you are not gonna waste much vapor this way. and by that definition i'd say our lungs or not efficient. not the cloud! :D

IAmKrazy2 said:
When it comes to big tasty and thick vapor tokes, ease of use, VXC is second to nothing. i am on the VXC preorder list like everyone else, and digging into my pocket to buy a production model. I do collect vapes, but if this vaporizer wasn't way ahead of the competition, i wouldnt be wasting my hard earned coin on one with a working beta by my side.

Did you pay the retail price to become a beta tester or did sm55 jsut trust you guys? do you get to keep the beta unit or will it be returned?

just curious since your talking about it here :)

weedemon,

Troi

vape4life said:
I suppose I don't need to put water in the HT anyway, so that can eliminate the water gluggling sound. The whistle shouldn't be too bad. It's just so I don't wake up my wife :) lol

ok so to confirm, because this discussion came up in another thread, the cloud has an ALL GLASS AIR PATH? The only thing from my understanding that is not glass is the stainless steel bowl correct? Someone in another thread said that it was only an all glass VAPOR path. I'm gonna go try to find that thread now.

Troi said:
vape4life said:

Before reading, I want to note this is from my observation, I don't have the full technical design knowledge,

The air-path for the cloud is as follows, imagine a 7 inch glass cylinder with a little less then a half inch in diameter at the bottom, the diameter of the glass shrinks at the top about 5 inches up, where it narrows to 1/6 an inch, for a quarter inch of height(hard to tell exactly these are visual estimates) it hen returns to the half inch diameter after, then there is an 18.9 gong attachment at the top exit.

Surround that glass cylinder with the electronics, in the bottom 5 inches, then where it narrows, they surround the glass with here insulation layer, inside the insulation layer is the heating element, and then its further surrounded by insulation. Surrounding the layer i described in this paragraph is the inner enclosure (Silver part), and then separated from the inner enclosure is the black enclosure (I'm not sure on the exact materials used in the inner and outer enclosure covers).

So its an all glass air-path and vapor path, except for the stainless steel mesh screen, that is inserted into the 18.9 gong end of the glass cylinder. The key is that the heating element and the electronics never touch the air that is being heated, or while it is being heated. The air is heated thermally through the glass.

Troi,

Troi

weedemon said:
jackstraw62 said:
I was wondering if they cured the shopping cart problems with declining credit cards yet because of incorrect address validation. Should I try again yet. I am using a registered U.S. Bank gift card.

make sure you do it within internet explorer :) hope that helps man! :) good luck!!

rastavape said:
Hi there!

First post on this forum. I am part of another canna forum and this is my first venture away from that so im excited to see what fc has to offer!

I chose to post on the cloud thread as i just signed up to pre order and am looking forward to hearing when and where I can order one. i am a little confused as i have read a bit through this thread and it sems like a few people have ordered already an deven have order numbers. Is there a web site I could go to ? I was about to get a Volcano but i checked into fc and low and behold a cano killer looks lurking in the mist..

I live in cal and travel a bit now and then, is it possible to get one without having to buy it in the mail? Id love to get it straight from the manufacturer if possible.

I had a Vapir portable N02 but i gave up on it after getting tired of high picthed noises and wierd battery charges. Also i was getting really wierd chest pains 5-10 minutes after using it, which went away after i stopped using the no2. Never had them before or since. Glad I ditched that.

SO yeah id love to get a cloud, cant wait to plug it in the truck!!!!!1

Welcome to the forum! about your cc and online shoppiong quesion, it totally worked for me using a regular visa! jsut make sure you use internet explorer. (it failed in FF for me)

What forum are you also on? how did you come to find this place? I have yet to find another "weed forum" that i liked. :p

to clear things up for you. FC has been in the loop on the cloud pretty much since the beginning. many of us have pre ordered this thing over a year ago! we got special introductory pricing on the first 1000 orders. (100 bucks off the new price more or less)

these are the people who have placed and paid for their order already. :) if you were supposed to be on the pre order list you need to email SM55 and he will get you taken care of. he's super busy atm of course so try to be patient! he has always replied to all my inquiries though.

hehe you want a volcano? hehe I will sell you mine! :D jk it's already sold...

if you are gonna use the cloud in your car/truck make sure the vehicle is already running before you plug it in. sm55 blew a fuse be accident once plugging it in before the car was running. (maybe this issue has been addressed but i remember reading about it.)

hope your enjoying the forum so far! :) I LOVE THIS PLACE! :D :peace: :2c:

pngwyn said:
That does sound really innovative, I really can't wait until I can try this one out! I am one of those people who likes to read a million reviews to buy something, which is why it has been hard for me to shamelessly pull the trigger.. and of course the frustration of not being able to just try one for myself and compare!

I know the Cloud is known for huge vapor clouds, but as someone who is still learning a lot about vaping, I thought the idea is that the bigger clouds = less efficient.

Hey man, :)

I am the same way! love reading as much as i can about something before i buy it. and i usually don't stop reading after i guy it either. :p something to do while i wait for it to arrive! :p

bigger clouds exhaled = less efficient absorption on the lungs because you were unable to take it all in. on the flip side you could say you have used the minimum amount of effort to extract all those goodies. that's also an example of efficient extraction. even if our lungs cant handle it. :D hehe sorry had to play devil's advocate there. but 2 definitions of efficient. 2 different outcomes.

Generally speaking though, I think of a log vape when i think efficient. you are not gonna waste much vapor this way. and by that definition i'd say our lungs or not efficient. not the cloud! :D

IAmKrazy2 said:

Did you pay the retail price to become a beta tester or did sm55 jsut trust you guys? do you get to keep the beta unit or will it be returned?

just curious since your talking about it here :)

On to the payment; none of the beta testers have been asked to pay, and there was no agreement between beta tester's and VXL to buy the product once it comes out. However, I think all beta testers were already signed up to pre-order the cloud and still plan to buy themselves a production unit by there own decision. I too, a few days ago, paid my pre-payment for a production unit. Even if I get to keep this beta, I want to buy my own production unit. I think that says a lot about how happy us testers are with this product.

Troi,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
If someone really wanted to use the Cloud with a whip, they could buy a cyclone bowl and elbow from the EQ.

I don't quite get why someone would want to do that, but we all live in no particular way but our own. :cool:

Progress,
G

hey weedemon thanks for the reply. I am actually on ic and love it there. I was an og member and went to ic in 05' after og went down, havent looked back hahah

well I am bummed I cant buy this unit in person anywhere in CA?

I guess Ill just be patient and wait till it is released.

Still looking for a great vape....

Guest,
Progress said:
If someone really wanted to use the Cloud with a whip, they could buy a cyclone bowl and elbow from the EQ.

I don't quite get why someone would want to do that, but we all live in no particular way but our own. :cool:
I actually think that's an awesome idea! If the VXC performs up to expectations I'll use it with a whip all the time, maybe with the vaportamer, as well. While the purist in me always prefers all glass, I still like a whip for relaxed, layback situations, or for ease of sharing. I'll definitely try this out.

Ah, but who will be the first to devise a improvised bag blowing system for the Cloud? :lol: It's supposedly monstrous performance and epic heat retention means it might be able to blow a super dense, very quick bag.

charliedontsurf,

weedemon

enthusiast
rastavape said:
hey weedemon thanks for the reply. I am actually on ic and love it there. I was an og member and went to ic in 05' after og went down, havent looked back hahah

I am not familiar with IC(i goggled, is it international cannagraphic?), but i did love overgrow :) that site was amazing!

if you emailed stonemonkey55 you mgiht be able to arrage a meeting to buy it, but curretnly online orders are the only way they are selling it.

maybe you would be interested in a portable vape? like the magic flight launch box, or omicron (wait ill nov 15th if you do, there is some sort of announcement coming up)

weedemon,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
charliedontsurf said:
Progress said:

I actually think that's an awesome idea! If the VXC performs up to expectations I'll use it with a whip all the time, maybe with the vaportamer, as well. While the purist in me always prefers all glass, I still like a whip for relaxed, layback situations, or for ease of sharing. I'll definitely try this out.

Ah, but who will be the first to devise a improvised bag blowing system for the Cloud? :lol: It's supposedly monstrous performance and epic heat retention means it might be able to blow a super dense, very quick bag.

why not use a glass j-hook then? edit: nevermind a glass jhook is about as easy to share as a hydratube.

as far as the bag idea, i wonder if you could put the illadelph volcano easy bag water pipe adaptor on a female to female adaptor on the cloud then you just need a fan to blow through the glass tube while you hold the valve open. it could work - maybe.

notmyrealUSERname,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
pngwyn said:
That's all I was saying. I don't want my Cloud to perform like it does in that video, because it is clearly an unevenly vaped bowl with burnt/charred material... and is kind of opposite of what everyone has been saying about the Cloud.

And I agree with you on the LSV WPA.. it's perfect for bubblers, but for big tubes and such it can be quite draggy and not hit nearly as well without huge inhales.

But damn am I excited for my order to come up, even moreso now :) Thanks again for all the info

Also I just found out SM is a friggin ninja. The guy can btwist gainer and cork :) Respect. You trick? At pegasus gym...?

I rewatched the video and based on the video, I can see why you have come to that conclusion. What I can say is that it was evenly vaped when looking at it with my own two eyes and I'm not sure why it appeared the way it did in the video. As you guys can probably tell, outside of some really basic video editing with iMovie, I know absolutely nothing about lighting, video, etc etc. so the end product looked the way it did. Even browning of your herbs is one of the things that I touted about the Cloud and confirmed by the early beta testers but unfortunately, this video didn't do a great job of showing this. When we have funds to get some pros to help me out, I'm happy to reshoot it so you can see for yourself.

... and yes, I used to do some tricking back before the 2000s, and periodically still train here and there, but these days I'm just a dad trying to get this vapor project off the ground.

Well, after all this time waiting for the cloud I went ahead and fixed up the glass on my vriptech. I can't believe I waited this long for the cloud only to see such terrible service. I've been on the pre-order list since the very first month and I can't even get an order link after much inquiring. Shit, I can't even get an email response after two months of sending what should be regarded as spam in such amounts. I've sent countless emails to both the support email and SM's personal only to be neglected. If you guys are going to be so unprofessional as to only respond on this forum then do not direct us to email you.
Stonemonkey, you have been an excellent hype-man and have done a great job of downplaying your company's mistakes, which is why I have saved my cash for so long. This vape seemed so good that I shrugged off the obvious rookie mistakes and accepted the well articulated excuses for everything. But regardless of how good of a product you may have, I refuse to support a company that has shown me such blatant disregard.

I apologize if you haven't received a response from me. I answer both the support and stonemonkey emails, I still have a few more to go today, but have answered the majority of the emails up until Friday. I have checked my spam folder and couldn't find any outstanding inquiries. The lack of the response to your email could be a technical mistake but as far as me ignoring your email(s), I simply don't see them in my inbox. I've been doing my best to respond to both forum requests and emails but I can only answer what is in my inbox. As others have stated, I typically turn around emails within 24 hours.

edit - Fiend - I checked my inbox and saw the last time I received an email from you was March 31st, you made a compliment about the music in our videos. I promptly replied to that email, thanking you for your support. Other than that email, I could not find any additional messages from you. Did you start emailing me from a different email address?

stonemonkey55,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
just tried again with gift card using ie9 same result.
:Invalid Address Information: Denied
hope something changes soon

jackstraw62,

weedemon

enthusiast
jackstraw62 said:
just tried again with gift card using ie9 same result.
:Invalid Address Information: Denied
hope something changes soon

must be something to do with the gift card then. :( sorry to hear that. im sure sm55 will take care of you. :)

weedemon,

VapeXhale

Vapor Enthusiast
Manufacturer
Robot here.

OK, deep breath I dont know that I can remember I time Ive been more frustrated. Perhaps when my daughter was a colicky infant and we were running on 2 hours sleep. But like that, this too shall pass.

Heres whats going on:
Our credit card clearing houses security algorithms flagged VapeXhale as a suspicious and potentially fraudulent business. No explanation, no reason given. As a function thereof, they have threatened to shut us down.

To remedy this and prove that we are not, we have been requested to provide copies of our passports and of our companies Articles of Incorporation (we are a registered S Corp). The documents in question have been dispatched by certified courier.

On a go-forward basis, here is whats going to happen. This is messy and pain in the ass. And for that I apologize. But weve got to make some less-than-ideal moves in the short term.

1. We are going to refund everyones money who has ordered. Sorry for all those that persisted in ordering but the credit card clearing house is mandating that we do this. Please allow until the end of the week, Nov 11 for all the transactions to be executed.

2. We are going to cease processing payment transactions until we ship. Out systems integrator will be turning it off tomorrow as they are closed during the weekend

3. Everyone (and I do mean everyone) on the pre-order list will retain their pricing and glass selection. Period, no questions asked.

4. We are going to try to add the capability of taking international orders.

5. We will add USPS as a shipping option.

6. We will then collect and process your card when we ship. I'm sure everyone will be happy about this ;)

7. In the interim, we have retained the services of an IT consultant to help us un-fuck our e-commerce process. So that when we finally open this back up, its much less of a goat rodeo. Apologies for being indelicate but as previously noted, I am more than a little frustrated.

8. We have enlisted the help of another forum member to help with our marketing and customer service. We are pleased to welcome Troi to the VapeXhale team. We are in the process of defining his specific role but for now, he is a welcome pair of extra hands.

Now for some good news, we are still on track to start shipping the first units in 7-8 weeks. These technical hurdles are not impacting our ability to manufacture units, just our ability to process orders.

The VapeXhale Team

Stonemonkey55, Robot, PowerNerd3000

VapeXhale,

weedemon

enthusiast
congrats troi! from what i've seen on the forum you will be a great asset to the company :p

that all sounds fair to me guys! thanks for the update and keeping us in the loop as usual.

I have Dec 20th marked on my calendar! haha first day after the 7 week wait! :p

weedemon,
I for one am not at all upset, as you say it won't effect when our awesome new vapes show up on our doorstep. I hadn't ordered mine yet because I was debating between tubes, so no stress. I'm confident we'll be taken care of.

Much appreciation for the vxc team.

charliedontsurf,
G

the notice is appreciated and noted. Thanks for clearing those things up for folks.

I cant wait to get my Cloud. Just have to wait till new years it seems. :rolleyes:

Guest,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
VapeXhale said:
5. We will add USPS as a shipping option.

YES!! TYVM! Now i don't have to worry about UPS-like damage in transit.
And I'm sure int'l buyers are happy as well.
Any consideration for a WILL CALL option?

moodswing,

poonman

rastavape said:

Yes , please clarify ic site for me too .
What is it ?
I find Marijuana.com a bit too uptight with the posts and plus they advertise that CRAP LegalBud
on their site . How could a legitimate MJ site have that on their web-page .
But I peruse it to help out the young-uns who actually have legit questions with the use of MJ .

Sorry for the De-rail .

poonman,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I believe IC = ICMagForum

Another good one is THCFarmer

Just google as stated...... won't post links out of respect for FC.

smokum,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom