Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

ogcook

I think something more along the lines of a titanium 'bullet' that would fit down in there would be ideal. Then you could soak and torch that thing. I would just worry about damage to the glass around it, I think that slows down some ideas.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Yup...Iso for me, also. After two days use they go in a container. I have 7 in rotation and when I finish with the 6th one, I pour in the Iso, let them soak for two days and then rinse them under hot water. No scrubbing needed for mine, just air drying afterwards. They look almost like new and they are 14 months old.:)

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I like this Titanium Bullet idea. That may be perfect as an elb!

finger-people-16_zps28c7b16b.jpg

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Yup...Iso for me, also. After two days use they go in a container. I have 7 in rotation and when I finish with the 6th one, I pour in the Iso, let them soak for two days and then rinse them under hot water. No scrubbing needed for mine, just air drying afterwards. They look almost like new and they are 14 months old.:)

Pretty much my routine, too. :tup:

llamaman001

I have blasted off higher than I have in a LONG time, this vape is no joke. Real deal vapor machine. Hands down the best vape Ive used. Been through the SOLO, SSV, VHW, MFLB. WOW is all I can really say. What an experience....I dont even understand how the EVO could be better minus the heat up times, which arent bad at all IMO. SOOO happy with my purchase and the vapexhale community and the company have answered any of my questions faster than anywhere else. Thanks to everyones positive words for inspiring me to pull the trigger on this thing.

I dont have any adapters so right now Im using it in my 14 inch beaker with no diffy and no water. Producing thicker vapor than I ever got with any of my other vapes. Cant wait for my adapter to come in lol.

llamaman001

If anyone has ANY doubts what so ever about pulling the trigger and buying this thing they will all go out the window once you try it. Youll know your money was well spent. Im still impressed every time I use this thing, its almost hard not to scream out WOW every time I milk up the tube.

A buddy of mine that was visiting who is a strict oil head tried this thing. Keep in mind hes taking GLOBS of dank earl every day almost all day and 2 bowls between the 2 of us put him on his ass so hard he had to take a nap.

This thing is worth every penny and then some. BUY IT.

dirtpie

If anyone has ANY doubts what so ever about pulling the trigger and buying this thing they will all go out the window once you try it. Youll know your money was well spent. Im still impressed every time I use this thing, its almost hard not to scream out WOW every time I milk up the tube.

A buddy of mine that was visiting who is a strict oil head tried this thing. Keep in mind hes taking GLOBS of dank earl every day almost all day and 2 bowls between the 2 of us put him on his ass so hard he had to take a nap.

Have your friend try it with a glob and see how he fares. Just double cap the glob.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I never had an issue with cotton in an elb either. I used to buy the cotton pads that you use to clean your face, I would cut it into strips that were that same height as the ELB. I would drop some erl on the strip, roll it like a sleeping bag and insert into the elb.

About three hits later I would forget my name and where I was!

11eleven11

That's incredible. I think mvapes also mentioned how his crazy blunt smoking pal also got wiped out from the VXL.

Why do you guys think this is? Is it because smoking/dabbing destroys a lot of it while the VXL is really good at extracting more of it? (and extracting big amounts at once to cross the blood brain barrier at once like we discussed earlier)

Dabs are powerful extracts. That's pretty surprising.

11eleven11,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
That's incredible. I think mvapes also mentioned how his crazy blunt smoking pal also got wiped out from the VXL.

Why do you guys think this is? Is it because smoking/dabbing destroys a lot of it while the VXL is really good at extracting more of it? (and extracting big amounts at once to cross the blood brain barrier at once like we discussed earlier)

Dabs are powerful extracts. That's pretty surprising.
you can chock that up to "different pipe" syndrome. all things being equal (depth of extraction/substance/power of hit) just changing pieces will change up the high due to the slight variances.

used to get the same thing every time i changed up my major pipe (which i'd do every few weeks for exactly that reason)

i do dabs all day, but a double cap or sub hit will hit me totally different, as will the water piece i'm hitting thru (tho the change is slighter).

my two cents

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: grokit

grokit

well-worn member
you can chock that up to "different pipe" syndrome. all things being equal (depth of extraction/substance/power of hit) just changing pieces will change up the high due to the slight variances.

used to get the same thing every time i changed up my major pipe (which i'd do every few weeks for exactly that reason)

i do dabs all day, but a double cap or sub hit will hit me totally different, as will the water piece i'm hitting thru (tho the change is slighter).

my two cents

Agreed, with my sublimator I can always double or triple my launchpad dose by going to a serious watertube, but I can sometimes get hit harder with just my glass vapor bat or my underdog twig out of a smaller bong just as a change of pace.

That's why I can't wait to alternate with the EVO, variety is the spice of vaping :spliff:

vapordave

FYI I use acetone to clean my ELBs. it cleans them thoroughly in a matter of minutes. Acetone is also good for cleaning glassware. it is highly water soluble and doesn't leave residue. You can get it at many hardware stores. I wouldn't use nail polish remover as you don't know what it might be diluted with - its just best to go with acetone that you know is mostly pure. One word of warning - acetone will melt many plastics. so only use it with metals and glass and nothing with plastic or rubber.

vapordave,
Top Bottom