Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
My original "ticker" is 14 months old now and still performs like day one. I didn't extend the warranty after learning about and ordering an EVO, and the day (if it happens) when my "ticker" no longer ticks, I think I will put it in a glass case so that I can admire the (up until now) best Vape I have ever owned.:)

I use this thing every evening and it never fails to exceed my expectations week after week. The EVO will "probably" be an even better Vape, but this one will always be special to me.:nod::tup:

theCerberus

that is all done and over with. That was just apart of the indiegogo campaign

Fair enough, the indiegogo campaign is over, but the trade in is "not done and over with" that is misleading, as no one has received an EVO trade in yet, and the trade in (for those that purchased) really has not started yet.

Quite frankly you are now taking my post out of context as @llamaman001 was asking about why someone would lose the warranty.

Last edited:
theCerberus,
Fair enough, the indiegogo campaign is over, but the trade in is "not done and over with" that is misleading, as no one has received an EVO trade in yet, and the trade in (for those that purchased) really has not started yet.

Quite frankly you are now taking my post out of context as @llamaman001 was asking about why someone would lose the warranty.
But the ability to get the EVO at $250 was with the trade in program and the $50 is ONLY if you want to send it in. So your technically right that it hasn't started yet but the ability to do it is done and over with. Now that it is over with you are not able to just contact VXL and say that you want in on the trade in, that was only apart of the indiegogo compaign

novegas13

HYDRATUBES:

Has anyone tried the Swagger Hydratubes, or are they even out yet? Circ, Tree & Showercap

I would like to order the evo, but have no idea which hydratube to chose... I have a bubbler that has a tree-perc and I think it's great...I've also used a showerDome bubbler, which I wasn't a big fan of, but it seems to be different from the showerCap?

What's your favorite hydratube? (If you chose the devastator, then what's your 2nd favorite, also?)

novegas13,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The Swagger glass isn't new, the subject has been discussed in this thread quite a bit. Showercap will have the least diffusion & water and most flavor. The circ is great for even, organic diffusion that will work across many scenarios. It will use more water and scrub a little harder. The tree, it sounds like, you are already familiar with.

novegas13

The Swagger glass isn't new, the subject has been discussed in this thread quite a bit. Showercap will have the least diffusion & water and most flavor. The circ is great for even, organic diffusion that will work across many scenarios. It will use more water and scrub a little harder. The tree, it sounds like, you are already familiar with.
Thank you, t-dub. I was having a hard time finding it within the posts...but did realize afterward that swagger glass is not new. So I'm guessing that the showercap would be more 'harsh' compared to the circ? Would you say that the Circ diffuses better than the tree?
I wonder why the showercap is more expensive than the other two...More difficult to make, I guess?

novegas13,
Reactions: t-dub

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
So I'm guessing that the showercap would be more 'harsh' compared to the circ?
Of the 3, if I had to pick only one (a daily driver) it would be the circ but this is my personal preference. Its similar to the tree, they have about the same liquid displacement (roughly 40 ml) but they scrub and present vapor a little bit differently. The showercap isn't really harsh, but you could say it is compared to the circ I guess, but I only use it to taste test flavors since it displaces only about 5-6 ml . . .

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Of the 3, if I had to pick only one (a daily driver) it would be the circ but this is my personal preference. Its similar to the tree, they have about the same liquid displacement (roughly 40 ml) but they scrub and present vapor a little bit differently. The showercap isn't really harsh, but you could say it is compared to the circ I guess, but I only use it to taste test flavors since it displaces only about 5-6 ml . . .
When is the new EAGLE to be released?

My devices for flowers work well.
However the Bud Tenders swear by the Original Vape X Cloud.

I would not replace any thing in my quiver just add some power.

The EAGLE for POWER and FLAVOR?

What a combo!

The CIRC to pair it!

lazylathe

Almost there...

What a combo!

The CIRC to pair it!

Hey Ataxian,

The new vape is called the EVO from VXH.
Pre orders are shipping in October and anything ordered from the website will ship November.

I will let you know how mine is in October!!!!
Will also PM you an idea of mine! LOL!

gigaurora

I PMed stonemonkey before I purchased the piece to make sure they would honor the 1 year warranty once I registered it and they will, not sure where that info came from.
Stoned monkey is the best :D

Let me know!

Why did I think it was called a EAGLE?

That was a name they tried for a bit, but community backlash had them change it back. They originally were avoiding the name cloud due to some vape cigs having the same name, but I guess they decided it is worth the legal kerfuffle since they had the name first and to fight for it, hence cloud evo.

all this based off an interview (i listened to) with stoned monkey

Last edited:

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
My original "ticker" is 14 months old now and still performs like day one. I didn't extend the warranty after learning about and ordering an EVO, and the day (if it happens) when my "ticker" no longer ticks, I think I will put it in a glass case so that I can admire the (up until now) best Vape I have ever owned.:)

I use this thing every evening and it never fails to exceed my expectations week after week. The EVO will "probably" be an even better Vape, but this one will always be special to me.:nod::tup:

it's this, ^^^ fer real!!! Like Boo Berry always said guys and gals!!! :nod:

I remember when I just joined this community and the Cloud was just an idea that would one day become a reality. This was way before a release date was even on the horizon! We must never forget that we got to experience this amazing invention first hand!!! How incredible fortunate we (were) are to virtually "sit in" with the team as the story unfolded. Look how far we have come.

All thanks in this case is due to Team VXC!! :bowdown:

What a combo!

The CIRC to pair it!
The EVO will be super efficient for you!!! But it may be a little more powerful then you think lol. From what I have seen in the solo thread you like it low and make comments like (I would never be able to handle 7!!) and so forth. So IMHO be careful with it and just put in tiny tiny amounts. That's the nice thing about the cloud it will work with almost any amount. Plus you can use wax and oils as well :) For a home vape IMHO nothing beats it

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
In your opinion. I think the consensus is that the EVO will be worth the wait. The number of original style Clouds still available is low, and even if your seller is willing to replace a failed unit with a new one, there may be none available, and it may be a while before factory repairs are available.

That's an expensive 'hold over'. ;)

Some day these OG Ticker clouds are going to be "rare" and possibly collectible items in the vape community ;)

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Some day these OG Ticker clouds are going to be "rare" and possibly collectable items in the vape community ;)

That's if they still function. Part of their reason for releasing the EVO was because there was issues with the original. They had to make a business decision on where to put their money and it made sense to just upgrade.

These decisions are difficult to swallow but unfortunately they had to deal with it. The old cloud, in most cases are non repairable without replacing the guts.

I respect the team for making the difficult decision and moving forward with a better design, better performing, and easily repairable device.

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
That's if they still function. Part of their reason for releasing the EVO was because there was issues with the original. They had to make a business decision on where to put their money and it made sense to just upgrade.

These decisions are difficult to swallow but unfortunately they had to deal with it. The old cloud, in most cases are non repairable without replacing the guts.

I respect the team for making the difficult decision and moving forward with a better design, better performing, and easily repairable device.

Yeah definitely. I do think though that some of the first clouds were super solid and will last forever, but only time will tell! ;)

I totally respect their decision as well. It was a smart move and the indiegogo campaign to fund it was genius.

I am so proud of VXL. I just can't believe how this community project and passion for vaporizers turned into one of the heaviest hitting devices on the market. Much love for you VXL <3

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Darn it mvapes!

Now I have to have this one!
The EVO will be super efficient for you!!! But it may be a little more powerful then you think lol. From what I have seen in the solo thread you like it low and make comments like (I would never be able to handle 7!!) and so forth. So IMHO be careful with it and just put in tiny tiny amounts. That's the nice thing about the cloud it will work with almost any amount. Plus you can use wax and oils as well :) For a home vape IMHO nothing beats it
Don't get me wrong!

I like my quiver it's just I want to see what I'm missing.

I've only heard positive comments concerning this VAPE.

The flavor of my quiver is delightful and cheap as hell.

This one is more expensive however what is more fun to drive?

A PINTO or a 911 Turbo?

Last edited:

gigaurora

Darn it mvapes!

Now I have to have this one!

Don't get me wrong!

I like my quiver it's just I want to see what I'm missing.

I've only heard positive comments concerning this VAPE.

The flavor of my quiver is delightful and cheap as hell.

This one is more expensive however what is more fun to drive?

A PINTO or a 911 Turbo?

Depends how you drive the pinto, Id feel bad banging up a 911 :D
and to keep it on topic.. in the same way i don't mind taking my Q out to parties to bag around but won't with my new EVO :D

llamaman001

Ataxian, my cloud is scheduled to arrive tomorrow on my day off! Super excited. Im curious as to how they are going to repair old clouds after october/november. Am I remembering correctly that I read that they might take a little longer to repair because they have to custom order the parts for them? Or will they be replacing the "old" guts with the "newer" (EVO) guts? Not 100% sure how that will play out.

arf777

No longer dogless

Mine is nearly 16 months old, and after a recent bamboo cleaning it's still cranks like day one. So some are definitely still going. Though they had to replace my first one almost immediately- this is technically my second original 'ticker' Cloud.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
That's awesome arf - I think there will be some that are lucky like you. I fear, like VXL hence the warranty void once updated, that most will eventually fail. The ones that still work will be somewhat fucking legendary!

Save em boy's and girls....

And treat em right - cause if it fails....

Dead_dude_by_ugi90_zpscdf01a5c.jpg

It ain't getting back up.

Top Bottom