Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

VapeNStone,

stygian16

Hello VXHFormists:

I thought I would relay the interaction between me and support for my situation. I own
a cloud + the 150 dollar upgrade to the cloud+ and 2 year warranty.

ToSupport: Let us say that I had a cloud and I did not buy the upgrade. I could
for 250 dollars turn this cloud into an
Eagle. It seems that there also could be some way to move from my cloud +
upgrade to an Eagle campaign wise.

From Support: We can put the $150 trade in towards the $250 trade in tier. All you would need to do is contribute an additional $100 through our Indiegogo page. Please verify the email address you will be contributing under, and we will add you to the trade in list.

ToSupport: What level of contribution do I choose Fashonista? from the gogo page.

From Support: Yes sir, just donate to the fashionista tier! Thank you again for all the support!

ToSupport: I have donated 100 dollars at the fashionista tier in order to be at the $250 trade in tier.
I used email address MonsterWithoutBordersOrSOmethingLikeThatAtthe@gmail.com

FromSupport: Thank you again for your contribution! Our records now include you in the Fanatic tier, as well as the Nimbus/Cloud trade in tier. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or inquiries.

Using the new contribution (tierless contribution) would work for sure. I think Support needs
to know and orchestrate what you do so all is clear.
Now I'm completely lost again. I also did the $150 program for a cloud+ and 2 yr warranty a few months back. You're telling me I could have used this and another 100 bucks to do the trade in?? Why did I do 250 then?? By your math I'm at at "$400" level and might as well pay another 100 bucks for some turbine action. Help.

stygian16,

kingtut106

Hello VXHFormists:

I thought I would relay the interaction between me and support for my situation. I own
a cloud + the 150 dollar upgrade to the cloud+ and 2 year warranty.

ToSupport: Let us say that I had a cloud and I did not buy the upgrade. I could
for 250 dollars turn this cloud into an
Eagle. It seems that there also could be some way to move from my cloud +
upgrade to an Eagle campaign wise.

From Support: We can put the $150 trade in towards the $250 trade in tier. All you would need to do is contribute an additional $100 through our Indiegogo page. Please verify the email address you will be contributing under, and we will add you to the trade in list.

ToSupport: What level of contribution do I choose Fashonista? from the gogo page.

From Support: Yes sir, just donate to the fashionista tier! Thank you again for all the support!

ToSupport: I have donated 100 dollars at the fashionista tier in order to be at the $250 trade in tier.
I used email address MonsterWithoutBordersOrSOmethingLikeThatAtthe@gmail.com

FromSupport: Thank you again for your contribution! Our records now include you in the Fanatic tier, as well as the Nimbus/Cloud trade in tier. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or inquiries.

Using the new contribution (tierless contribution) would work for sure. I think Support needs
to know and orchestrate what you do so all is clear.

I just opened a support ticket asking if this would apply to me. I had a cloud and it broke, I then upgraded to the cloud+. I had this for a few months until my glass stem broke and VXH said they could not repair it until October because of the transition, so I sold it to an FC member. I just purchased Loblaw's cloud (not a cloud+) and was wondering if I donated $100 would I be eligble for the trade in program.

kingtut106,

b0

Cloudy...
I just opened a support ticket asking if this would apply to me. I had a cloud and it broke, I then upgraded to the cloud+. I had this for a few months until my glass stem broke and VXH said they could not repair it until October because of the transition, so I sold it to an FC member. I just purchased Loblaw's cloud (not a cloud+) and was wondering if I donated $100 would I be eligble for the trade in program.

Your upgrade was for another cloud, not this one so I think it doesn't count for the actual one. Also second hand clouds are out of warranty if I remember right (not sure)

b0,

brewer

My bet is your (least expensive) option is to go with the $350 promo if you want an Eagle right away in October.

If you had not have sold the cloud + and also had purchased an extended warranty on that cloud + for $150, you could have paid $100 for the trade in promo.. But since you sold it to another my bet is that forfeited any warranty to that new buyer and since your cloud now is second hand you are not eligible for $250 trade in promo...

most effective probably to speak with vapexhale directly, AND IF they accommodate you, just keep it to yourself... that way they MIGHT accommodate others in your shoes (case by case), as an exception, without having to expressly change a policy that is designed to prevent them from being taken advantage of...

brewer,

kingtut106

My bet is your (least expensive) option is to go with the $350 promo if you want an Eagle right away in October.

If you had not have sold the cloud + and also had purchased an extended warranty on that cloud + for $150, you could have paid $100 for the trade in promo.. But since you sold it to another my bet is that forfeited any warranty to that new buyer and since your cloud now is second hand you are not eligible for $250 trade in promo...

most effective probably to speak with vapexhale directly, AND IF they accommodate you, just keep it to yourself... that way they MIGHT accommodate others in your shoes (case by case), as an exception, without having to expressly change a policy that is designed to prevent them from being taken advantage of...

I did contact them, I mean I don't want to lie to the company VXH is great that's why I was honest about my situation. My original thought was on their records it shows I paid the $150 for the cloud+ (same as @MonsterWithoutBorders) so donating $100 would bump me into the $250 range. But I understand if it is not the case since I do not own that original cloud+ anymore, hopefully this won't happen.

I will let you guys know when they respond to my support ticket.

kingtut106,

brewer

I did contact them, I mean I don't want to lie to the company VXH is great that's why I was honest about my situation. My original thought was on their records it shows I paid the $150 for the cloud+ (same as @MonsterWithoutBorders) so donating $100 would bump me into the $250 range. But I understand if it is not the case since I do not own that original cloud+ anymore, hopefully this won't happen.

I will let you guys know when they respond to my support ticket.

That's cool; I wasn't trying to say your dishonest or anything like that... I was just saying that it might help others, in your shoes, if you don't reveal what they say... that is if they help accommodate you...

In other words, they might be more willing to help a few people case by case, but not willing to make a blanket exception.

brewer,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Now I'm completely lost again. I also did the $150 program for a cloud+ and 2 yr warranty a few months back. You're telling me I could have used this and another 100 bucks to do the trade in?? Why did I do 250 then?? By your math I'm at at "$400" level and might as well pay another 100 bucks for some turbine action. Help.

Note that we had purchased the Cloud+ upgrade/warranty but had not actually as yet done the upgrade. I'm not clear from your post whether or not you had the upgrade done. We were able to do this only because VXL still owed us the Plus upgrade. So VXL is simply applying our unused Cloud+ upgrade dollars against the campaign's Cloud Trade-in Program, with us back-filling the $100 to reach the $250 Perk level. Hope that helps.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: kingtut106

kingtut106

VXH just got back to me:

"If an individual already paid for the $150 Cloud+ upgrade and have not had their unit upgraded, then it is only an additional $100. In the case of that user "monsterwithoutborders", they had purchased a Cloud+ upgrade, and never sent their unit to be upgraded. Thus they had an outstanding credit of $150 with us.

From our records, you paid for, and received a Cloud+, which means there is no outstanding balance on your account. If you'd like to opt into our Nimbus/Cloud trade in program, the cost would be $250."

That makes a lot more sense since he did not get his upgrade. Now I have to debate whether to pay $250 for the nimbus :doh:

stygian16

Note that we had purchased the Cloud+ upgrade/warranty but had not actually as yet done the upgrade. I'm not clear from your post whether or not you had the upgrade done. We were able to do this only because VXL still owed us the Plus upgrade. So VXL is simply applying our unused Cloud+ upgrade dollars against the campaign's Cloud Trade-in Program, with us back-filling the $100 to reach the $250 Perk level. Hope that helps.
Gotcha yea I didn't realize you didn't complete the upgrade. thanks for clarifying

What u gained is your old cloud will be upgraded to a cloud+ and have 2 years added warranty. I lose those two pieces

MonsterWithoutBorders,

GKritz

How can I soar like and eagle when flying with turkey's !

I though I had this all figured out. I was going to buy the $250 upgrade and call it a day but now I can't stop thinking about this $500 Early Bird package. An extra $250 gets me a hydra tube AND I can keep my cloud plus warranty. So much value, so much money! WHAT DO I DO !?!

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
From what I understood, VXH was going to do all the processing AFTER the indiegogo was over - upgrading those who had donated multiple times to the highest available tier to the sum of their donation. This is not something that is feasible to do in real time.

stygian16

How can I soar like and eagle when flying with turkey's !

I though I had this all figured out. I was going to buy the $250 upgrade and call it a day but now I can't stop thinking about this $500 Early Bird package. An extra $250 gets me a hydra tube AND I can keep my cloud plus warranty. So much value, so much money! WHAT DO I DO !?!
Same, I'm torn between 250, adding 100 to keep 13 months on my + or adding 250 for that sweet turbine action. :)

MGG

Hey guys! 1 week and 2 days later i wake up in the morning to a package at my doorstep!
The Vertigo Hydratree and Hydrastand (or whatever its called) :D

I'll put up some milkshot videos soon! Loving the piece.
Though there's a tiny fleabite on the hydratree and some MAJOR scratches all across the hydrastand D:
Do you guys think that complaining is unwarranted cause i won the piece and didn't pay money for it?
I don't know how to feel. I'm really happy it came and i won the piece. It still functions. Just kind of an aesthetic thing :/

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hey guys! 1 week and 2 days later i wake up in the morning to a package at my doorstep!

Though there's a tiny fleabite on the hydratree and some MAJOR scratches all across the hydrastand D:
Do you guys think that complaining is unwarranted cause i won the piece and didn't pay money for it?
I don't know how to feel. I'm really happy it came and i won the piece. It still functions. Just kind of an aesthetic thing :/

they don't usually come with stands, so i'd be ecstatic

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

You really had to ask?

890525.jpg

Yes.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

get those videos up soon! am sure it's awesome

Bob Loblaw,

MGG

Thanks for everyone's opinion. I'll have a video up within 10 hours showing the piece,
talking a little about it and showing some milkshots.
Heck we'll even get some slow motion 120fps milk shots for you kind folks :).
(i wouldn't usually do this but I've noticed there's pretty much NOTHING on the web for the vertigo hydratree, so it's the least i could do for the community) I'll also show you guys the scratches so you can see what i'm talking about.

Pakalolo in regards to your comment saying "You really had to ask? Yes"
I feel that from my perspective even though i did win it and didn't pay for it
i spent hours on multiple entries for the competition and got given a piece that was technically defective. I guess you guys will have to see the scratches to get what i mean. I'm sorry if i'm coming off as whiny because i don't mean too and i am honestly really really grateful and happy i won at all. But these marks are really unavoidable. I don't know how they could of been caused either :S it looks like a knife has been scraped around it or something. Anyways i'll shut up about it sorry... I'll get that video up soon. (charging camera)

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Though there's a tiny fleabite on the hydratree and some MAJOR scratches all across the hydrastand . . . Do you guys think that complaining is unwarranted cause i won the piece and didn't pay money for it? I don't know how to feel. I'm really happy it came and i won the piece. It still functions. Just kind of an aesthetic thing :/
Pakalolo in regards to your comment saying "You really had to ask? Yes"I feel that from my perspective even though i did win it and didn't pay for it
i spent hours on multiple entries for the competition and got given a piece that was technically defective. I guess you guys will have to see the scratches to get what i mean. I'm sorry if i'm coming off as whiny
MGG . . . you won not just any, ordinary, new HydraTube. You won a custom HydraTube from StoneMonkey's personal collection (translation: previously owned) It would be an honor just to USE it, let alone posses it. Instead of complaining you should be posting pics . . . :peace:

MGG

MGG . . . you won not just any, ordinary, new HydraTube. You won a custom HydraTube from StoneMonkey's personal collection (translation: previously owned) It would be an honor just to USE it, let alone posses it. Instead of complaining you should be posting pics . . . :peace:

Yeahh i guess you're right... Video coming soon ;) within i'd say 8 hours. I'll make sure the video is worth the wait :p :popcorn:

EveryDayAmnesiac

I feel like an idiot typing this, but...

Not that anyone's on the edge of their seat or anything, but I have received my HT from stonemonkey55 for guessing the name of the Nimbus vaporizer project. Unfortunately, I do not have a goddamn camera to prove it. I have four vaporizers... and yet no camera. :shrug:

The HT is perfectly imperfect though! Can tell it's been used, but cared for. Sandblasted VXL logo. A perc that's sorta similar to a HydraCirc, but it's bigger and more bubble-shaped, and lots more diffusion slits. Very thick and heavy. I feel like I could use it for crackin' skulls while I'm out snappin' necks and cashin' checks. I feel invincible with it. Sounds like I've got a Harley running when I hit it.

And I agree with t-dub: it IS an honor just to use it. :bowdown:

Thanks again to stonemonkey55 and VXL for providing me with the finest glass I "own."

Pics soon. I (sort of) promise.

Top Bottom