Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Adobewan

Blinking red light and no heat sounds bad :( Good luck getting Phil on the phone, he has 2 numbers but both voice-mail boxes are always full. He claims its because both his numbers ring non-stop, but that is an excuse that a real "Service Manager" would not hide behind, and would never offer to a customer as a mitigating circumstance for poor performance or a frustrating experience. I have some serious thoughts coming on my "service" experience with Phil, after I digest them a while, my Cloud+ should be here today.
Thanks for the near instant reply T-Dub. Your mention of two phone numbers started me searching. I found a couple of numbers and reached Brian straight away.
I am VERY happy to report it's a software error code and he's sending me a replacement tomorrow, before I return my unit. I could hear the concern in his voice regarding it being a Cloud Plus and wanting things to be all good.
I'll keep all posted, but so far, so good.

<EDIT> Have to update already, just received this from Brian. He shipped it out today!

"Your order #____-_ has shipped and the tracking information is below. Thank you for your business!
Shipped on 5/10/2013 using USPS Priority:..."

Feeling good!

lreindl

Pacific NW
Glad they are sending another out to you tomorrow Adobe!!! Sorry to hear about initial problems. If it makes you feel any better, my first Cloud failed and the second has been nothing but the best vapor experiences I've ever had.

Organibis

Was refreshing usps.com to see when my package was supposed to arrive. A little while ago it flipped from "Electronic Shipping Info Received" to "Out for delivery" with a signature required. So, I told work I have to rush home to try and catch a package that needed a sig. So, I've made it home and it appears I've beat the post man....just waiting to here that knock on the door

Is it a landshark? Why no, its a cloud:spliff:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Thanks for the near instant reply T-Dub. Your mention of two phone numbers started me searching. I found a couple of numbers and reached Brian straight away.
I am VERY happy to report it's a software error code and he's sending me a replacement tomorrow, before I return my unit. I could hear the concern in his voice regarding it being a Cloud Plus and wanting things to be all good.
I'll keep all posted, but so far, so good.

<EDIT> Have to update already, just received this from Brian. He shipped it out today!

"Your order #____-_ has shipped and the tracking information is below. Thank you for your business!
Shipped on 5/10/2013 using USPS Priority:..."

Feeling good!

That is awesome for you! It'll be cloudy before you know it. :tup:

Troi

Attention FC.

International Customers can now buy 220V on our website.

If your a pre-order customer and your looking for your future store credit from this purchase please do the following.

1) Place your order
2) Go to our support portal by clicking the "support" tab on our website.
3) Open Up a ticket
4) Provide us your name and email you used when pre-ordering.
5) Provide us the order ID and name and email that you placed your order with.
6) Within 24 hours a customer service rep will send you your credit credentials.

For all those wondering were still working to get our coupon code up and running on the new store. Please utilize the comments for VXCLOVESFC for free 8 elbs with any cloud package purchase. This also applies to international purchases.

Have a great weekend!

Retrospects

Well, it has been a while for me but I figured I would post here to see if anyone has any additional advice - I purchased a Cloud fairly early in the preorder process and received my unit in early 2012, one of the Clouds that clicked when heating up. It has been running strong since then with tons of use, and today when I turned it on I was met with a solid red light, no clicking, and no heat. :(

From what I recall, the original clouds were shipped with a one-year warranty, which would put me outside the coverage range. However, it seems that now the new units ship with a two-year warranty so perhaps there is some hope. Does anyone else have experience with something like this? I did a quick forum search but can't seem to find much about older units and repairs. I've put in a support ticket, so we'll see what happens!

Retrospects,

Pappy

shmaporist
:myday:
253316_458616997558226_1958337881_n.jpg

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi,
I ordered my Cloud in australia because when i do it it was not avalaible in france, I'm a new FC menber, can i hope to get free elb's if I forgot to ask them when i ordered?
Most of my friends wasn't enjoy about vapes before they tried the Cloud, perhaps futures french customers... I'm one of your french fans
and i'm waiting for the showerdome (HT), do you have news?

PPN,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Stonemonkey, I had a chance to listen to about the first 2/3 of the Podcast but unfortunately I had to leave before it was over. What I did hear was very informative, and if there's going to be a re-broadcast of this Podcast please post the info here as I would love to hear it again and others on this Forum who missed it will surely want to "tune in".

BTW I was amazed to hear that the R&D development and prototypes for the Cloud were manufactured on a 3D printer! Truly high tech just like the Cloud itself is. Kudos to you and your team! :tup:

Thanks for listening, you can hear the rest of it here - http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Time-4-Hemp-32k-050813.mp3

Also, just put up my second blog - hope you guys enjoy it, share it, tweet it, whatever, it would help us get the good word out - http://www.vapexhale.com/blogs/ston...-i-put-health-and-kale-in-front-of-everything

Budzman

Rocky Mountain High!
Budzman,

Budzman

Rocky Mountain High!
Update: Just got my return email confirmation of my support ticket of Sat. 4/20. Considering how busy they are with the Cannabis Cup I give them props for the quick response. I called VXL and talked to Phil. He's promising to ship out my repaired Cloud next week. If true that will be awesome... stay tuned!
WOOHOO... I just received my upgraded Cloud+ in the mail yesterday! Very quick turn around considering Vape-X received my broken Cloud on 04/25/13 and had it "out the door" 13 days later on 5/8/13. Many thanks to Phil who handled this warranty issue for me!

It seems to me it would be a better business model to have an inventory of refurbished Clouds ready to send out at a moments notice as warranty replacements rather than spending what is now excessive turn around time repairing broken Clouds as they are sent in. Does anyone really care if they get back the exact same serial numbered Cloud they originally purchased? Is it really worth waiting weeks to get back your original Cloud when a refurbished unit with a different serial number could be sent out immediately?

Well guess what? This evidently is the business model Vap-X has adopted, because my newly received Cloud+ has a different serial # than my old Cloud. Old Cloud S/N was 2941, new Cloud+ is S/N 31XX. So they did not repair/ refurbish my old Cloud but sent an entirely new Cloud+ instead. Also included with my new Cloud+ was 4 ELB's and 3 Vap-X wrist bands which is very much appreciated! :tup:

So in conclusion my experience Vap-X's support and warranty repair was fantastic, I can only hope my new Cloud+ can live up to it's 3 year warranty.

Initial impressions: Green light comes on in one minute (at 12:00 O'clock position), way too soon as it still takes a minimum of 10 minutes to really generate any decent clouds. And I would say that the 12:00 O'Clock position on the new silver dial is not as hot as 12:00 O'Clock was on my old "to hot to handle" Cloud.
Also my new Cloud+ is in mint condition, not a mark on it and the bamboo is in the correct position and did not need to be pushed up like a few others have reported. The only negative and hardly worth mentioning is I do miss my 9ft. power cord, but I'm so happy to be back in the Clouds! :cheers:

Smoke1ForMe

Just wanted to say that I have not combusted since getting my cloud+ 3 weeks ago. For me that is a pretty impressive time span considering before my cloud i smoked b loads all day every day. I have owned numerous vapes over the years many of which I read about on this very site, and none of which could keep me from combusting....i absolutely love my cloud and only wish I had purchased one sooner. So for anyone out there that has always enjoyed using glass and never could stick with vaping the cloud is the answer! You get all the benefits of vaping and still get the satisfaction of milking a nice piece of glass as if you were just smoking a bowl.

I like to load an ELB 1/3 to 1/2 full, have the dial around 130-2. I feel like this combo gets me the biggest clouds, my friends were truly amazed by it and don't even get me started on how good it tastes....so in short I love my cloud and don't see the point in having any other home vape unless it's another cloud. Off to go enjoy a few ELBs!

Pappy

shmaporist
Nice ND Swiss! How does it compare to Mobius partnered with the cloud? Is it chuggy?

And bTW - is that a fucking 8x10 of Lando Calrissian? If so - you are definitely my favorite nerd!
:myday:
That's Lando alright. The Swiss hits like a clock, tick tock. Most disc perks are full throated and chuggy but the Swiss' chug is most symmetrical -- tick tock. The Nano zero drag is asymmetrical. ;)

Just received the Cloud+. Does anyone else have issues with the light turning green after 40 seconds from start up? I kind of laughed when it first happened as that would be great but it definitely was not at the right temp. On the original cloud 1-2o'clock was the desired temp that worked for me. i was told with the upgrade it takes 4 minutes....i guess mine is magical. On the cloud+ i am getting a false green light and have no clue where is the right temp i have tried 12 -1-2-3-4 all. I just think something is wrong because it goes green pretty much instantly. At the moment the only way to get a cloud is to turn dial all the way, and wait 10 minutes from start up....that cant be right. ALSO, have you noticed there is no auto shutoff on the cloud+, because mine went over an hour untouched without reverting to flickering and cooling down??? This is all from today. I am going to send back to them, its brand new, i just paid more. And let me not to forget to mention the gaping whole in the central metal enclosure, its mis-aligned, bad construction on mine. I am not here to blast VapeXhale as i love this product, its just a bit disappointing that it took a few weeks to get it after having to pay more money, and have these issues now....altho an extended warranty is probably going to be worth the upgrade alone. just asking if anyone has similar issues? If so what happened.

durbanpoise,
Reactions: purplek
Top Bottom