Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Enchantre

Oil Painter
that blows - I need ELB's and I have some money burning a hole in my pocket! Fuck!! I was looking forward to buying something and not telling my wife! :doh:
Some pages back were the email addresses for VapeXhale... try emailing them?

Enchantre,

Pappy

shmaporist
Xmas Video Contest Winner:

T-Dub the Vapor Sloth himself

First place:
Second place:
Third place:

Please PM me with your email address and we will get the process rolling on your prizes. Thanks guys for all the videos!
:myday:
Awesome shit, congrats to winners!

Pappy,
Reactions: t-dub

wootze

How dee ! High, how r u?

Took a cloud break 4 a couple days. Used trusty portable.

Made time off to b back in the "laboratory". Unpack old turbo cloud and tube.

Amazing difference. Same stuff, same amount. 12:20 on cloud.
The difference is ridiculous. There are good, non technical, reasons NOT to have this much portable power.

Holy sheeet, you have not experienced gog joint lock fully until you behold the devastator's main perc freeze in place! Not a bit of wiggle, I was able to tie a shoelace around the thick lip of the downstem, and apply even pressure... I pulled until the shoelace snapped, I'm not willing to try anymore force then that. I am now making peace with the fact that this might be permanent, and it really isn't that big of deal. It does cause my ocd to tingle slightly.

mrboote,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Would it not be advisable to apply a small amount of dielectric to the joints? When I received my MFLB Water Pipe Adapter, it came with a little bit of dielectric compound that I just rubbed a tiny bit on the joints and it prevented it from sticking. I dunno if it's a good idea here since I assume the joints get relatively warm, possibly it could release some bad stuff? Dunno, just throwing ideas around.

Would hot water work maybe?

Quetzalcoatl,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Holy sheeet, you have not experienced gog joint lock fully until you behold the devastator's main perc freeze in place! Not a bit of wiggle, I was able to tie a shoelace around the thick lip of the downstem, and apply even pressure... I pulled until the shoelace snapped, I'm not willing to try anymore force then that. I am now making peace with the fact that this might be permanent, and it really isn't that big of deal. It does cause my ocd to tingle slightly.
ok, don't panic, this happened to me. You need to flush it with hot water, get the glass nice and hot, then, gently, rock straight back and forth, slowly applying increasing amounts of pressure while moving upwards. Be patient, it works :)

Ya, I soaked in hot water and rocked twisted and yanked until my fingers are numb. There is no wiggle at all, I'll just have to try again some other day...

mrboote,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
When I had a really bad stuck joint, the only thing that worked was to dribble a little bit of iso in the joint. Maybe worth a shot? :shrug:

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: Kief

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I wonder then if it would be better to store the Devastator separated so that this won't occur? Just curious, I don't have a Devastator.

newVaper420,
THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE, IT IS EVERYONE'S FAULT BUT MINE, I DEMAND A REFUND AND A WRITTEN APOLOGY FROM ALL EMPLOYEES AND PEOPLE WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!!!!111

haha! JK! let's see... I tried soaking in iso for awhile, no luck. I even tried shooting some cooking spray into the joint with the wd40 tube, no good. I always kept the downstem in for storage cuz, I'm paranoid that i'd break the very fragile showerhead (mine arrived with a crack, but was promptly replaced with a good'n). It's my fault for putting it away wet, I was distracted by a unexpected guest and didn't notice till this morning.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Just found out that my LHS is going to start carrying Swagger Glass :rockon:

And boote - T is right, I had that happen and intermittent soaks in hot water and then rocking the male joint will eventually loosen her up.

Holy shit - did I just fucking say rocking the male joint? :shrug:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
here's a breakdown of my evening...

20130112_201326.jpg

Plus

2011-11-27_11-46-39_236.jpg

equals

spongduh_zpsfd9d389a.jpg

theamigo

turns out my replacement cloud has stopped working (blinking between green and red + no heat when i turn it out) right as im nearing the end of my warranty... sigh

theamigo,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know that me and my gf were having some problems and she left. Well everything worked out in the end and she came back, but deep down I believe that she came back just for the cloud lol
Reminds me of that famous quote..... I'll paraphrase:

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours forever; if they don’t it's probably because you don't have a Cloud."

:peace:

Top Bottom