Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Just wanted to let everyone know that me and my gf were having some problems and she left. Well everything worked out in the end and she came back, but deep down I believe that she came back just for the cloud lol

My wife just told me if I didn't have a cloud she would have left me already! Then she asked if the cloud was listed in the will......:suspicious:

What a bunch of Cloud-Diggers :lol:.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
This thread has a tendency to make me laugh, in a good way :lol: Shot a video while I medicated with some Chocolope this morning, and thought I'd share here as per usual. Another testimony to the power of the Cloud, and it's longevity! Since August '12, everyday this thing's been producing all kinds of crazy clouds :)

After you press play, click the little 'gear wheel' to change the video quality to 1080p...it's worth it for the macro nug shot in the beginning.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Nice vid purp - I want to get one of those go pro cameras and film myself getting retarded on the cloud - I'm just afraid that I'll cough up a lung or something in the video...

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Nice vid purp - I want to get one of those go pro cameras and film myself getting retarded on the cloud - I'm just afraid that I'll cough up a lung or something in the video...
I've always wanted a go pro camera! For so many reasons!!! If I do ever get one, I've always wanted to mount the gopro to the cloud, and make a sped up video of a day in the life of Purpl3_Haz3's Cloud! Hehehe but right now, I just want to be back home with my cloud...I went on a little 3 hour road trip to look at a potential apartment, and got stood up on the showing...the pax just doesn't quite cut through a bummed mood like the cloud does!

Happy cloudy st Patrick's day to everyone!

Edit* Back home...stuck around for a while longer, and the guy showed up to show us the apartment...after an hour plus wait, and a 3 hour drive, it was still worth it! Pax pulled through, and I'm back with the cloud now hehe

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I feel like I remember a picture of a leprechaun hitting a Cloud this time last year, I wonder if he showed up at SM55's again. :lol:
Yeah, I remember that too! A big leprechaun showed up, tried the Cloud, and passed out on his couch! hahaha pics should be in this or the old thread...

CheeseSandwich

my cloud just died :( Wont go green and no heat. Anyhow i bought it off the b/s/t so I have no warranty... anyone know what the cost of repair would be? Their site seems to be down atm?

any news about europe release? :bowdown:

The CEO was let us know a couple of weeks ago that their plans to step up production have been temporarily derailed. I'm pretty confident that once they sort that issue out that they will have a concrete answer for you.

mrboote,

Troi

Courtesy message to FC: We have been sold out the past week due to a large influx of orders due to our recent Cannabis Cup win. We now have a limited amount of Evolver HydraCircs available on our web-store. Yes they are all Cloud Plus and come with the 2 year Warranty. Enjoy

WTF is up with the website? I am trying to buy some more ELB's and when I click on it it says the price and asks if I want to write up a review?

VapeNStone,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Courtesy message to FC: We have been sold out the past week due to a large influx of orders due to our recent Cannabis Cup win. We now have a limited amount of Evolver HydraCircs available on our web-store. Yes they are all Cloud Plus and come with the 2 year Warranty. Enjoy

Sell outs!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Glad you have this "problem", keep the hard work.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Is there any chance it'll be possible for International customers to order (or pre-order?) in time for 4/20?

Anonymouse,

treeman

Some of us international customers already have pre-orders from before you could just buy a cloud in the US but if I'm being honest I don't think they mean anything anymore, I think we just have to wait. I believe VXL was hoping to have international clouds available at international retailers on 4/20 (australianvaporizers.com was mentioned) but I don't think we'll be able to actually have one in time for 4/20.

treeman,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Some of us international customers already have pre-orders from before you could just buy a cloud in the US but if I'm being honest I don't think they mean anything anymore, I think we just have to wait. I believe VXL was hoping to have international clouds available at international retailers on 4/20 (australianvaporizers.com was mentioned) but I don't think we'll be able to actually have one in time for 4/20.

Yeah, most of us have pre ordered a year ago...or what it 2 years ago? lol not sure anymore...

As for 4/20 - there's no point pushing...the long wait will be worth it.

m0sh,
Top Bottom