Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Yea, well thanks for the replies everyone. On second thought, I'll keep my tubes and maybe get a CB later on. :)

It's for the best. Wouldn't want to part with your glass and then later regret it.

VaporEyes,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
LOL, it seemed like a good idea, but I don't need the cloud buddy yet. Instead I'm going to get in on the Attitude seed sale this weekend :)

Tstat,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I've thought about a cloud buddy as well, but with my only real piece (aside from a HT) being my GBD FC bubbler, I think I'll hold off for now. I just gave in to my GAS anyhow, and grabbed another 14-18 male-male 45* adapter, to use my HT and bubbler together :p Thanks Stu! :D

Here's a video with my new adapter :-) I packed an ELB with some Jack the Ripper, and two capped a little kief and a chunk of some mutt run BHO. Tasty!

As always, change to HD(1080) after hitting play.

lreindl

Pacific NW
Hopefully getting a return form in my inbox from VXL tomorrow. Are they going to send me one of the revised models or just refund my money?:huh: Hopefully Option A.

lreindl,

Pappy

shmaporist
Have spent a good six months since I received my Vapexhale Cloud trying to find the perfect piece of glass for inverting the cloud. If the devastator came as a single chambered bub I might have gone with that, but for bargain quality I have contracted my perfect piece :D

On paper it is perfect anyway. It might end up being too much volume for me, but we shall see once it arrives.
B8b49sj.jpg

^^Apix Design stemline 50mm can ==> 24mm mouthpiece

Looks like a prime Cloud Buddy candidate!
Let us know... Don't know why can is so tall except if it offsets width which appears to be -40mm.

Pappy,

SD_haze

Let us know... Don't know why can is so tall except if it offsets width which appears to be -40mm.
Should be about 17inches, which was to my specification. Allows me to hit the tube on my table without bending down.

But I agree, if the can was 50% as tall it might be a better volume. Unless you're Michael Phelps :lol:

SD_haze,
Reactions: mvapes

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
I ordered my cloud w/hydracirc. :rockon: Now I am going nuts updating the tracking number every hour. I probably won't get it until next week, but I paid for priority shipping so hopefully that helps.

I can't wait to take my first rip.. watching you guys taking rips on Youtube videos is making me so impatient :D..

Hoops

A sad day in Hoops house last night. My buddy...he snapped at the male joint to the downstem. :cry:

At first, I thought it was the weight of the cloud itself, but after further inspection the buddy joint froze in my SG bent neck and snapped as I rested the cloud against a support to keep it stable (even though I'm using slide right). Lucky for me, I've read pages upon pages on how to unfreeze a joint, vegetable oil helped tremendously.

I enjoyed the buddy for the week and a half I had it....if anything had to break, let it be my buddy I guess. I liked the little guy, but it's far from required. I happily return to the angle adapters for now.

Hoops,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Well, been using the Cloud Plus for a few weeks now, still rocking great. My heat shield does still get a bit hot but it's not a big deal for me. I do want to pick up some of those silicon bracelets when I get a chance.

We haven't seen any new HydraTubes or glass works from VapeXhale, I was hoping that the cup would bring some new artists, or pieces, but we didn't. I can't wait to see what the next round of HydraTubes looks like.

newVaper420,
Reactions: Vessel

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Well, been using the Cloud Plus for a few weeks now, still rocking great. My heat shield does still get a bit hot but it's not a big deal for me. I do want to pick up some of those silicon bracelets when I get a chance.

We haven't seen any new HydraTubes or glass works from VapeXhale, I was hoping that the cup would bring some new artists, or pieces, but we didn't. I can't wait to see what the next round of HydraTubes looks like.

I wish they could do a colab with DG - imaging a fritted HT!

Medical Mark

I've thought about a cloud buddy as well, but with my only real piece (aside from a HT) being my GBD FC bubbler, I think I'll hold off for now. I just gave in to my GAS anyhow, and grabbed another 14-18 male-male 45* adapter, to use my HT and bubbler together :p Thanks Stu! :D

Here's a video with my new adapter :-) I packed an ELB with some Jack the Ripper, and two capped a little kief and a chunk of some mutt run BHO. Tasty!

As always, change to HD(1080) after hitting play.
Hey dude were did you get that glass piece? What's it called?

Medical Mark,

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
Just unboxed my cloud, first impressions, very smooth, cleanest taste i have ever had. One problem, I dont seem to be getting the milks that a lot of people are. I have it set on 12 does it need to be higher to get the thicker vapor? And anyone have any tips and tricks for me? ;S

BlazednConfused,
Reactions: IIIQBIII

JCruiser

Just unboxed my cloud, first impressions, very smooth, cleanest taste i have ever had. One problem, I dont seem to be getting the milks that a lot of people are. I have it set on 12 does it need to be higher to get the thicker vapor? And anyone have any tips and tricks for me? ;S

Try 3:00pm and let it warm up for a good 15 minutes.

JCruiser,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker

I was having the same problem. How long did you wait? It took mine about 5 minutes before it really took off(myself too:freak:).

VaporEyes,
Top Bottom