Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
gonna pass on my ticker to the rents and get the new supermegacloud2.0v2ext420 :rockon:

and that means getting a hydraline too :)

I heard there's a secret code for auto upgrading old clouds to the new version....but I can never remember it....up down up down left right left right something lol

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
A pic of Devastator parts, I hope some new downstems are in the works :)

dev3x.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
You can really see how thick the glass is in that picture. Nice pic t-dub.

I hope they don't come out with new downstems because I don't want to be tempted! :lol: The showerheads work so perfectly, I don't really need anything else.

:peace:

Stu,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
You can really see how thick the glass is in that picture. Nice pic t-dub.

I hope they don't come out with new downstems because I don't want to be tempted! :lol: The showerheads work so perfectly, I don't really need anything else.
Absolutely no question of need at all, you are correct it is perfect. But if released, I would definitely be looking for my wallet, just to be sure where it was and all ;)

Ripbongs420

vapiff
VXH team, you guys make me so proud to be a Cloud owner. :D:bowdown:

I feel so privileged to have seen so much of this company's growth. :cheers:\

Looking forward to the big announcement!

Ripbongs420,

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
got to try this product at the Cannibus cup in San Bernardino,
I guess I did not really have enough time to be with it, but for me it did not give milky enough hits, I prefer a bit more vapor to air ratio. of course the girl only put in a very small amount, but IDK for me i think i might be a little disappointed, The cannibus cup was cool, but I think I preferred the Hempcon

nickb,
congrats vapexhale on the cup award. my clicker cloud just went red forever after almost one year of use. it was a very good year :) RIP

purplek,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
got to try this product at the Cannibus cup in San Bernardino,
I guess I did not really have enough time to be with it, but for me it did not give milky enough hits, I prefer a bit more vapor to air ratio. of course the girl only put in a very small amount, but IDK for me i think i might be a little disappointed, The cannibus cup was cool, but I think I preferred the Hempcon

Nahh, once you sit down and have a solo session with it, you'll have a much different opinion. It's not an on-the-go unit; but it's definitely a daily driver for home use from what I've seen/read.

TheHerbalReview,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Awesome news! Yesterday I put my Möbius away and used the Hydraline all day. It's an incredible tube and I recommend it to anyone planning on buying a Cloud. My Dizzle will be here today and I can't wait to pair it with the best product on the planet :)

Top Bottom