Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

brewer

Cloud's been on for about an hour... nothing but a red light :( What do I do? File a claim on the website?

brewer,

vape4life

Banned for life
Cloud's been on for about an hour... nothing but a red light :( What do I do? File a claim on the website?

When did you buy your Cloud? Is this a new/recent Cloud? I know that those with problems tend to post more than those that don't, but this is starting to become more frequent. I guess more Clouds are being sold too. I wonder how many Clouds have been sold to date?

Brewer, you probably already know this, but you may need to show a little "extra" patience for support while VX is busy across country at the Cup.

vape4life,

brewer

When did you buy your Cloud? Is this a new/recent Cloud? I know that those with problems tend to post more than those that don't, but this is starting to become more frequent. I guess more Clouds are being sold too. I wonder how many Clouds have been sold to date?

Brewer, you probably already know this, but you may need to show a little "extra" patience for support while VX is busy across country at the Cup.

It's a new sale from EZvapes. The unit isn't even a month, but has some use ; ) Figured newer unit because of 2.0 hydrotube. I am little bummed out since its got such a steep price point... But hopefully they will fix me up...

brewer,
It's a new sale from EZvapes. The unit isn't even a month, but has some use ; ) Figured newer unit because of 2.0 hydrotube. I am little bummed out since its got such a steep price point... But hopefully they will fix me up...
Glancing back at the pic you posted it looks like your cloud has the longer cord, meaning it's not the newest make. I know it's little consolation for your loss but many of us have been in the exact same position. Keep your chin up!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Glancing back at the pic you posted it looks like your cloud has the longer cord, meaning it's not the newest make. I know it's little consolation for your loss but many of us have been in the exact same position. Keep your chin up!

I would let the VXC team advise him on his unit. We don't want to get anyone upset for something that may not be the case. In fact I have never even seen a post from anyone from VXC confirming any difference between new or older units aside from the ticking. I am sure they wont let you down brewer - I personally will pray to our mary jane higher power for a speedy recovery for your cloud.

We weed nerds need to slow our roll :lol:

BTW - I mean this in a positive sense, no disrespect to anyone. Just don't want to see anyone upset about their toy if they don't need to be.

EDIT - I just got my shower cap HT - all I can say is hey, "it's swagger yo" lol. I fucking love it! I cannot believe how little water you need - it almost feels like I'm doing something wrong. Also, how the heck do you get the water out? I assume this is going to be a task to clean.

----redacted--------

His one month old broken cloud may very well be the brand new upgrade we are all so excited about, and not the previous generation. I have no way of knowing for sure. I'm sorry. I don't want my conjecture to muddy the waters.

mrboote,
Reactions: mvapes

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
See, since I'm holding a new unit in my hand, I don't need to wait to have someone explain anything about it to me. I also owned the same model that brewer has, and yeah the damn cord was longer. Is that rolling slowly enough?
Take two steps back and say "Mother may I"...... :cool:

That's enough of that! If you have issues with what someone is saying, that is what the report button is for. And frankly, what mvapes was saying is don't stir the pot unnecessarily by saying something that may not necessarily be true. The length of the cord may not indicate age as much as how long the cords were in a specific run of vapes. It's all conjecture and not helpful. So take a vape break and simmer down.

momofthegoons,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
EDIT - I just got my shower cap HT - all I can say is hey, "it's swagger yo" lol. I fucking love it! I cannot believe how little water you need - it almost feels like I'm doing something wrong. Also, how the heck do you get the water out? I assume this is going to be a task to clean.

To empty turn upside down, over the sink, and blow into the tube until empty. For cleaning you might try making one of these: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/ht-flush-device.7263/

ht1h.jpg

---
htwash2.jpg

---
htwash1.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
No pic I've seen of the swagger stuff so far quite dives home how petite they are like the one t-dub posted. I had to go look at the website, I guess with nothing for reference they somehow looked bigger. :shrug: Still very cool.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
See, since I'm holding a new unit in my hand, I don't need to wait to have someone explain anything about it to me. I also owned the same model that brewer has, and yeah the damn cord was longer. Is that rolling slowly enough?

Obviously you took what I was saying wrong. All I meant is I could imagine how bad someone feels with a broken cloud. I would be in the dumps as its my go to vape as well as the fact that currently I'd be out 500 bucks. The last thing I would say to guy well it looks like you got stuck with old inventory. Alot of things in a forum get misconstrued = I've seen it over the last 3 years I've been on FC. Does the length of the cord mean that he absolutely got an older unit? No, no one has ever said that. Nothing more than just chat about it. I am sorry you took my comment as an attack - I really didn't mean it that way. I was just saying, its bad enough the poor guys out a vape - why push speculation on top.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Not to be super anal retentive or anything but I have found 5.5 ml to be the perfect fill for me. 6 ml is just too much . . .
Nice try!:lol:
ok, ok . . . guilty as charged :mental: I'm a phreak and a geek :freak:
that's awesome - btw, 5.5 ml was the PERFECT amount of water. I am taken back how well the swagger diffuses on such a minimal amount of water.
You hear that Sticks???? I may be a phreak, but I was right :D

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
This tubing looks cool but too much work hehe :)

I would try my 99% medical ethanol, put a carb stopper and shake the showerdome :)

m0sh,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
No pic I've seen of the swagger stuff so far quite dives home how petite they are like the one t-dub posted. I had to go look at the website, I guess with nothing for reference they somehow looked bigger. :shrug: Still very cool.

Dude - I couldn't believe how small it is. I felt the exact same way - when I opened the box I was shocked at its size.

vape4life

Banned for life
I can't remember, but was it stated that VX will NOT be offering any promotions at the Cup? Curious if they win best product if they will discount clouds for 24hrs or something.

vape4life,
I bet if they win they will offer something.

CHECK THIS OUT!! I got my WeMo!

Work's amazing!! I don't need it to do any special programs or anything. It's just nice to be able to turn the cloud on when i'm out and about and have it be green when I get home. Fucking amazing actually! lol

Buyola

I bet if they win they will offer something.

CHECK THIS OUT!! I got my WeMo!

Work's amazing!! I don't need it to do any special programs or anything. It's just nice to be able to turn the cloud on when i'm out and about and have it be green when I get home. Fucking amazing actually! lol
Ok I'm going to pull the trigger on a WeMo you convinced me!
Thanks ! I'm up in VT with the wife and the Cloud for some snowboarding !'!!!!!!

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
Whoa. So Belkin just released a beta version of the Wemo App for Galaxy SIII users! It's still a beta version so there are some bugs and kinks, but us android heads can finally get a taste of Cloud automation.

I'm pretty sure Belkin has two new devices coming out next month with full android support.

*drives to Best Buy*

Top Bottom