Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Next, Slightly Medicated and Nebu are class acts, and I want to thank them for there help this weekend. This was my first time at a tradeshow like this and its hard work, by the end of the day your body aches, and everyone pushed through it.

Us winning this Cannibis cup means only one thing we are the real deal and were gong to be around for a long time. I CANT wait to bring all of you more products that will continue to make getting medicated better and healthyier for the years to come!

Thanks for having me out. It was a real honor to meet everyone involved. It really just solidified my opinion on the company. I know that VapeXhale will be a fantastic product that is going to dominate the market. There were so many combusters there that were blown away by the experience they were getting.

The majority of the people there had no idea what the product was. I had to take the time to explain what it was and how it worked. Once they wrapped their head wrong the whole process and actually experienced the product... so many people were complimenting the VapeXhale team.

There was only one person out of over a thousand or so people that refused to use it. He told me "I only smoke oil." which I thought was an interesting response.

Overall thought it was a fantastic atmosphere. There were a couple of booths that I thought perpetuated a particular stereotype that I really frown upon. Other then that though, everyone was amazingly friendly and just happy to be there.

Giant Robot

Hey SM and crew, today is now almost seven months to the day when my Cloud with Vertigo HT arrived (with nary a problem mind you), and as one of many that watched and waited through your challenging development trials and tribulations over the last years, from humble begininngs to successful execution and launch, I could not be more pleased to see you and your team get recognized for what most of us here at FC already knew...that your Cloud, and all of your tireless work and collective efforts have moved the industry forward in a real and meaningful way.

Again, I've never had a single problem with the unit, and going up and back between the included HT and a 65mm Mobius Stereo Matrix Bub that I purchased a couple of months later has been a fantastic intoduction to this glass hobby that I'm now completely addicted to!

Point being, I am proud to be part of the FC community, I'm proud to have been able to watch your success, and I'm incredibly excited to see what surprises you have in store for us in the future.

A heartfelt congratulations on the High Times win, and thanks again for all that you and your team have done, and continue to do.

Cheers,

Giant Robot

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have had that little voice trying to talk me into getting another one :evil: , but you should see my CC bill right now:o ... getting way out of control, I'll be paying this stuff off for years! Sooooo tempted though.

jambandphan03,

tig420

I have had that little voice trying to talk me into getting another one :evil: , but you should see my CC bill right now:o ... getting way out of control, I'll be paying this stuff off for years! Sooooo tempted though.
i feel you on that

tig420,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Wow, anyone on the fence about the Cloud should definitely take advantage of this deal. It's awesome, 20% off. You can't beat that.

I am still loving my Cloud everyday. Still afraid to mate it to my huge water piece LOL. Still using the HydraTree and loving it.

Best product is definitely the truth :-) Congratulations VXL !!!!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Wow, anyone on the fence about the Cloud should definitely take advantage of this deal. It's awesome, 20% off. You can't beat that.

I am still loving my Cloud everyday. Still afraid to mate it to my huge water piece LOL. Still using the HydraTree and loving it.

Best product is definitely the truth :-) Congratulations VXL !!!!

LOL! Yeah, this is when you look back at maybe some past glass purchases and think, "@#$%! If only I had saved!"

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Drats the evolver tree is out of stock. Which to choose now... I'm surprising my best friend with a cloud. :)

Congrats on the win!

Went with the hydracirc!

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Very awesome news! Congrats the the entire team, there are great things to come, I'm sure :)

Tstat,

u bwade wunner

I checked I.d need a 200w converter which is $130 to convert to 110v.Think I ll wait.Hopefully we might get a good deal when the 240V cloud is released this side of the pond.:clap: VXC

Holy crap! Can I be your best friend to!?
be careful what you wish for there, BDV.There could be pillow biting or window licking involved.then you really would be the daddy:)

u bwade wunner,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
congrats vxl! I'm super stoked for you, but not surprised in the least. I would be first in line for any product that bests the Cloud.

stickstones,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
It's kind of funny that right after I agree to buy a cloud used that the new ones go down in price. Oh well; such is life; at least I still get a cloud :)

CentiZen,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
They raised the prices by $50 so it's really just a $50 discount from yesterday's price. The new normal price is 499.99 for the cheapest package. If your on the fence you'd better hurry. The deal ends tonight!

elmomuzz,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Oh I know that; it's just that I'd already agreed to buy the cloud through classifieds so it would be wrong to break it off just because of a small price drop. As long as I end up with a cloud I will be happy.

CentiZen,
Top Bottom