Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:clap:

NGsey.jpg

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Great job VXH. What can I say? You guys rock, SM, PN3k, Robot, Troi, Vaporring and the entire crew Thank you so much, you absolutely, undoubtedly deserve it. :nod::clap:

We are a lucky bunch here, watching this all happen before our eyes. I feel like some kind of important insider haha :p

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
What a weekend. I am exhausted. I left before the awards ceremony. I was to tired to sit around and find out if they won best new product. It looks like they did too! Congrats VapeXhale crew. The event was really great. It was really cool too watch everyone's face as they tried out the device. There was this face people kept making.... you could clearly tell their mind was blown at that moment. You could almost see the explosion in their head as they finally "got it". Anyway congrats VapeXhale. I am going to go out and get some dinner and rest up after the long weekend.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Hydravape, TrippySticks, and a bunch of glass manufactures and stuff like that. I am so proud of the VapeXhale crew. Honestly the event was great, but the team was so professional. It really blew me away. They are in this for the right reasons, and it really shows. They really do kick ass...

cumulus

Holy crap, it's going to feel like Festivus in here for the next 24 hours!

VapeXhale@vapexhale
Best Product at #medcancup, $100 off any VapeXhale package starting at midnight for 24 hours only. Thx all, without you, we wouldnt be here

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I thought they had a really strong chance of winning as well. I was still trying really hard to make sure people voted. I was afraid people would like the product but just be forgetful and not bother to vote. I had such a blast this weekend. I even got myself a nice glass piece to remember the weekend by. I will post some photos eventually. I am super happy that they won best overall product! Every person I met from VapeXhale was amazingly professional. Which is much in our community.

Stonebreaker6

Vulgar display of insouciance
Holy crap, it's going to feel like Festivus in here for the next 24 hours!

VapeXhale@vapexhale
Best Product at #medcancup, $100 off any VapeXhale package starting at midnight for 24 hours only. Thx all, without you, we wouldnt be here

Does this mean we're going to have an airing of grievances and feats of strength? :brow:

Stonebreaker6,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Congrats Team VXC! I always knew you guys were on to make one of the most innovative and useful vaoes ever! I will be sporting my tee for everyone to see and to spread the word about your amazing vape gents!

Cheers!!

Bluntcrush,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Hydravape, TrippySticks, and a bunch of glass manufactures and stuff like that. I am so proud of the VapeXhale crew. Honestly the event was great, but the team was so professional. It really blew me away. They are in this for the right reasons, and it really shows. They really do kick ass...

Trippysticks V cloud? Aren't those just electric smokers....VS the cloud??!

Not much competition for the cloud out there, but thats not even trying :p

darkrom,

Troi

Hello FC. I am still in Seattle, we just got done accepting the award at the Cannabis Cup.

First and foremost I need to thank this community. Without this website, SM55 may not have become the vapor enthusiest that he is today, without this website, I would have never known about vapexhale, and many of the domino's that have fallen since then probably would have not, so without you guys, it never started. I have such a feeling of appreciation for everyone right now its hard to put to words.

Next, Slightly Medicated and Nebu are class acts. I want to thank them for there help this weekend. This was my first time at a tradeshow like this and its hard work, by the end of the day your body aches, and everyone pushed through it.

Us winning this Cannibis cup means only one thing we are the real deal and were gong to be around for a long time. I CANT wait to bring all of you more products that will continue to make getting medicated better and healthyier for the years to come!

Top Bottom