Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Does anyone know if the EZ load bowls bought now are looser and easier to insert? This was a problem mentioned frequently in older posts and I don't recall seeing it ever got fixed.
I originally got fat ones, but the new models going out have the thinner ones in them, and I just purchased some from their website and they were too the thinner ones.

It appears to me that they're no longer sending out the fat ones, so I would postulate that the "problem" has been resolved, yes.

:peace:

xRIPCITYx

Just ordered my cloud today finally. Have been using an extreme q and vriptech heat wand for the last couple of years. I also just got a pax and have an underdog on the way. Anyway i've seen the stands that someone on here made for the cloud and was interested in gettting one, can someone tell me how I can go about getting one?

xRIPCITYx,

sotero

Are the evolver hydracircs the same as the first hydracircs sent with the pre orders in lieu of shower dome stock? Has the quality improved?

sotero,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just made a quick video using the Cloud w/ my Black Leaf Saxo... I could have probably milked that a lot thicker, but have been getting over a nasty allergy/cold upper resperatory attack that has made for a long miserable week. I am so grateful to have a cloud, I was able to medicate even though I could barely breathe, it's so smooth and potent, where in the past when I had one of these attacks, if I was still trying to smoke, it would have been out of the question.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
New site is amazing, great work VaporRing! I've found few very minor bugs, so I'll report them:
-You are here: PATH - PATH - ... - WHEREIAM. In user account management these "PATH" links don't work. Deadlinks leading to 404.
-The HydraCirc image on homepage leads to small image of the Cloud, not it's enlarged version.
-Zoom circle show the right image part, but is itself positioned badly. Needs to have it's radius subtracted from both its coordinates.
-When the zoom circle is fading out and cursor reenters the image fast enough that the zoom hadn't finished fading - it blinks and disappears. I think there must be some sort of timer triggered by leaving the image (also it triggers fading) that will destroy the zoom circle after it fades (timed). But it will destroy it even if the cursor makes it back to the image in time. So the zoom circle reappears, but then the timer destroys it. So the blink and disappearing. The cursor is then in the image but no zoom. The trigger needs to be blocked in this case or the fading algorithm corrected.
-Soulshine Famly Glass HydraLine
-Vaporizer packages should be named by same rules. Some are labeled "VapeXhale Cloud", Evolver HTs and Showerdomes aren't *ocd*

I guess I'm confused. I thought that when Evolver started making the showerdome, they changed the name of the in-house showerdome to "hydracirc". Now I see the inhouse version being called the showerdome and the Evolver is labeled as a hydracirc. :ugh:
Showerdome was made by SGW and then halted. GlassMonkey started making these after Evolver started making his HydraCircs.
The newer design HydraCirc was first made my GlassMonkey, now by Evolver.
What makes it all the more confusiing is the fact that the same photograph is being used for both models on the website.
This seems fixed now. Both were HydraCircs indeed.

SD_haze

This could be an awesome multi-use setup for the cloud
No whips, all glass.

They're all made to fit together.

Mouthpiece parts are $35, hookah chamber is $50, basic beaker/straight base is $70 and an inline base for using the cloud vertically is $110

They don't say the size of the ground glass parts, but those questions are just a email away
The website with all this modular craziness is glassblowersdirect.com

sorry if this is too many pictures :ko:
mouth_straight.png

shorty-mouthpiece.png

mouth_hookah.png

base_single.png

base_straight.png

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I'm still drooling over that SoulShine HydraLine. LOL! I wonder if I'll be able to resist.

How many bought a second tube when they started selling them individually? I'm just wondering if I actually need another tube. I guess I don't "need" it. LOL. But I sure as hell want it badly.

I can't even imagine the future HydraTubes.

newVaper420,

Marvc

I'm still drooling over that SoulShine HydraLine. LOL! I wonder if I'll be able to resist.

How many bought a second tube when they started selling them individually? I'm just wondering if I actually need another tube. I guess I don't "need" it. LOL. But I sure as hell want it badly.

I can't even imagine the future HydraTubes.

I was really looking forward to them, but I recently came upon a SG Natty king and I have not used my HT since. But i think the tube is great to have for portability if you take take your cloud to a friends or something. I'm sure I will get another tube but ima wait for more stuff to come out.

Marvc,

StonedMMA

This could be an awesome multi-use setup for the cloud
No whips, all glass.

They're all made to fit together.

Mouthpiece parts are $35, hookah chamber is $50, basic beaker/straight base is $70 and an inline base for using the cloud vertically is $110

They don't say the size of the ground glass parts, but those questions are just a email away
The website with all this modular craziness is glassblowersdirect.com

I recently ordered a small custom curved mouthpiece 18mm from glassblowersdirect.com for my bubbler. I tried to order one of the mouthpieces you have in the photos but he said the joints were 45mm. (This might not be accurate as I don't have the emails in front of me).

Either way we exchanged a few emails back and forth, and within a couple weeks new glass was in my mailbox. They were on point! Highly recommend them.

StonedMMA,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I was hoping for a bent neck HT in the first round of individuals but I have patience...

saved me some money, for now....

JDSupreme,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I was hoping for a bent neck HT in the first round of individuals but I have patience...

saved me some money, for now....

Ohhhh, you know, that is actually genius. Yeah, I think I'll wait for a bent neck HT. Patience is key. :-)

Otherwise I'll wind up with every HydraTube. That's good for VXL but bad for me, LOL :-)

newVaper420,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So, I think I found the source of my burning smell. Well, previously, I cleaned the top piece of the joint. And it was dirty. However, I missed the lower end of the joint, and there was some black soot in the bottom (very little). When I pulled the q-tip with iso out, it had some black soot on it. I assume it was some particles that slipped threw the elb somehow, or something, and just kept getting heated and hot and then eventually burnt.

So I cleaned the joint really well before I left for work, and can not wait till I get home.

newVaper420,

turk

turk
...well good luck to you...mine hasn't had a smell since its "maiden voyage"...and the ticking...I never hear it...my music is too loud..now that I pulled the trigger on the soushine hydraline...should be good for awhile...

turk,

JohnDeere

B
Mod note is just mod editing your post. You can edit a mod note in your post, but its not recommended at all.
Bingo...I am just so sick of a few of these fucking mods...I guess see you never...Fuckfuckcombustionsmods!

mod note: There are rules everywhere you go. Good luck getting through life while ignoring them.

JohnDeere,

max

Out to lunch
what's with the crude mod notes? do we have a hacker or something?
We have a member, JohnDeere, that can't control himself and follow the rules. He's edited a mod note twice and removed it once.

Seek said:
You can edit a mod note in your post, but its not recommended at all.
You can commit a felony too, but you'll pay for it if you get caught. The same applies here.

max,
Reactions: darkrom

turk

turk
...talked to the folks at vapeexhale...the new site was unable to migrate info from other/earlier site....which means folks had to initiate new accounts...no big deal, but this was an issue which slowed my purchase...

turk,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Well, after letting my pre-order opportunity pass me by and sitting on my hands for the last little while as the Cloud began it's true ramp towards mass production and ultimate dispersion out into the wide world, I have finally chomped at the bit, pulled the trigger and took the hard plunge.

Haha that is to say I spent close to $600.00, which if I'm being honest I really couldn't afford to spend, on a Cloud Evolver HydraTree package, some extra EZ Load bowls and expedited shipping. That being said, I do not regret the purchase. Rather I'm posting here as an acknowledgement towards my anticipation: I have watched with keen interest and yearned to participate as this project has been taking off and I'm really, truly glad to finally be so close to being able to count myself among the initiates.

I chose the HydraTree package due to my preference for the aesthetics of the Evolver HT's svelte and sleek profile, and because most of the other glass pieces I own incorporate circ style percolators.

I should also mention that I bought this last night, almost as soon as the store went live. There was a slight hiccup when I tried to order (due, I believe it was determined, to the fact I was ordering from Canada) but I spoke with Phil and Brian and both were very kind and pleasant to deal with. Pretty much what I'd expect from a company like this: they were polite, personable and helpful but also casual and relaxed, unlike much of the customer service I have experienced elsewhere. This is a plus from my perspective. My issue was also resolved extremely quickly and I was able to order within minutes.

Now begins the arduous task of catching myself up on this thread, as I have to admit I've really just been skimming for the last little while. At any rate, the prize certainly seems to be worth the effort. I can't wait until I have my Cloud and I can test for myself whether or not this miraculous apparition lives up to its rather astounding hype!

Marvc

Congrats partial welcome to the club. I was thinkin I want something to show I'm a cloud owner but not necessarily a shirt. Any chance vapexhale comes out with a bumper sticker mayb or any other plans for advertising?

Thx

Marvc,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So as much as I love that SS HydraLine, I'm gonna hold out for a bit. I need to get a Pax first, and I am gonna try to buy an SG or a Mobius piece. It's not much more than that SS HydraLine, so I'm gonna see if I can get that.

I love the VXL guys and can't wait to see the future HydraTubes. JDSupreme mentioned bent neck, great idea. :-)

Has there been any word on how to clean the inside tube of the Cloud? I know someone mentioned pouring rubbing alcohol down there, but I don't feel comfortable doing that unless sanctioned by VXC.

Thanks.

newVaper420,
Top Bottom