Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

SD_haze

Looks like the SSFG inline is the first hydratube with no splashguard. On the positive, my evolver is kinda tricky to empty all the water but this one would be a cinch, just pour out the top in one motion.

SD_haze,

Troi

The website is looking good, guys. The zoom on the pics isn't quite calibrated properly, but all in all it sure is a nicer website to look at when you don't see "sold out" next to the packages.

I'm really tempted to pick up that SSFG "Hydraline" HT. I'm having a debate with my wallet right now, so we'll see who wins that argument. :bang:

:peace:

Thank you for the kind words, VaporRing is working on a few final tweeks, but we felt it was in ready condition to release to the public, We also wanted to let everyone start ordering the new goodies. I expect the zoom to be resolved in short order!

turk

turk
...just picked up a new hydraline....the checkout process was a bit buggy...or I'm seriously vaped....probably a little of both...but all worked out in the end, as I received confirmation email...

John Lewus

I have a general question since I am going to order today. I am leaning towards the Hydracirc but ultimately I think I need the one that is the hardest to break. I saw some posts awhile ago that showed someone flipping it over and I can't remember if it was a hydtratree or hydracirc but it was pretty stable.

edit: I should mention that I am not planning on dropping it but I seem to be more accident prone :(

John Lewus,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I have a general question since I am going to order today. I am leaning towards the Hydracirc but ultimately I think I need the one that is the hardest to break. I saw some posts awhile ago that showed someone flipping it over and I can't remember if it was a hydtratree or hydracirc but it was pretty stable.

edit: I should mention that I am not planning on dropping it but I seem to be more accident prone :(

That was Glasstafarian with his Evolver HydraTree and Evolver HydraCirc tubes. He makes them, and showed both of them being batted around.

Edit: I really want to order the SoulShine HydraLine but I spent so much damn money on vaporizer's in less than 1 month and not sure I can add another $250 dollar bill. However, if this is a limited edition, I don't want to miss out. Man this vaporizing habit is uber expensive.

turk

turk
....yes...it's NOT for everyone...the cloud is pretty different from most vapes though...

turk,

John Lewus

Thanks newVaper. I was able to find it searching on his name. I think the hydracirc is probably the best for me to get. The new one looks really cool but It does not look as clean on top of the cloud as the hydracirc or hydratree IMHO and I need something pretty solid. The soulshine tube looks like I could catch a bad edge and break it should it knock over.

I think I will play it safe and get the hydracirc.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I really like my hydracirc. It hits nice, smooth, and feels really sturdy. I will probably hold off getting another tube for a while, let those who really want one get satiated, and who knows what else is in store down the road. I am happy enough right now with my HC and new BL Saxo, it handles the Cloud beautifully.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

John Lewus

You convinced me jambandphan03. I just ordered the cloud with hydracirc. I think it will be best for me. On a side note I entered in the discount code from a few pages back when I ordered but I did not see anything on my order to indicate that I am getting 8 free EZ load bowls. I added this to the comments and even linked to stonemonkey's post. I did see a coupon discount of $0.01 so I am guessing that I got it but no way to know.

My suggestion to vapexhale would be to change the order site a bit to show that it was added. It made me hesitate for a bit but given their excellent customer service I have seen in this thread I am not too worried that I won't get it.

You convinced me jambandphan03. I just ordered the cloud with hydracirc. I think it will be best for me.

I ended up buying the cloud+hydracirc, too. Finally! I'm literally quivering with anticipation.

I prefer the clean streamlined look of the hydracirc, but I was still tempted to pick up a hydraline. However, like many other members have mentioned, I've spent WAY too much on vapes this month.

I'm eagerly awaiting the reviews and videos from FC members on the hydraline. If it's the shit, then I'll have to prepare myself for another internal battle over my case of vas. :ugh:

John Lewus

UpUpandAway - Just out of curiousity what was the deciding factors for you to choose the Hydracirc over the Hydratree or the Soulglass tube? I came to the same conclusion as you on the Hydracirc :)

John Lewus,

Ontariovapes

Just pulled the trigger on the new Hydraline before they sold out. Tstat is working on a custom stand for me that holds two pieces of glass so this is coming together well. Im stoked.

Marvc

UpUpandAway - Just out of curiousity what was the deciding factors for you to choose the Hydracirc over the Hydratree or the Soulglass tube? I came to the same conclusion as you on the Hydracirc :)

Haha that was all they had! But I think I still would have chose the circ since I've had bad luck with the tree Percs when trying to clean and them breaking.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Hahaha, I am really really fighting with myself about this SoulShine HydraLine. I just got the Cloud, let's say 3 weeks + 3 days ago, yes I remember the day. I just wonder if I really need another tube. I mean when I was deciding between the circ and the tree, most people said there wouldn't be much of a difference. It's probably the same I would assume about the HydraLine.

I wonder if the ice pincher is gonna have overflow issues like the original tubes. I'd be worried about that. But it looks a lot safer about the water getting onto the cloud by accident.

Variety is the spice of life. Not sure what the hell I'm gonna do.

newVaper420,

From what I've read in this thread, members say that there isn't much difference between the Hydracirc and Hydratree in terms of performance. The main difference seems to be the design/look. That being said, I like the way the circle perc looks over the tree perc.

As far as the Soulglass tube goes, price was a small factor in making my decision. However, when it comes down to it, I would be paying only $25 more for the Hydraline package over the Hydracirc package, so that wasn't a huge deal. In the end, I decided not to go with it because I felt that it would disrupt the streamlined silhouette when the Hydratube is sitting on top of the Cloud.

Basically, I chose the Hydracirc based on aesthetics. And the great reviews.

John Lewus

You essentially had the same reason as me. The new hydraline looks cool on its own but seems akward on the cloud. The lines are not as clean as either the hydracirc and hydraline when sitting on the cloud. I like the more stormy effect of the bubbles when the hydracirc bubbles and someone made a comment it was slightly easier to clean. That and being slightly cheaper sealed the deal.

John Lewus,
You essentially had the same reason as me. The new hydraline looks cool on its own but seems akward on the cloud. The lines are not as clean as either the hydracirc and hydraline when sitting on the cloud. I like the more stormy effect of the bubbles when the hydracirc bubbles and someone made a comment it was slightly easier to clean. That and being slightly cheaper sealed the deal.

Completely agree. The Hydraline looks pretty crazy (in a good way), but right now I prefer to have the clean lines, as you said.

I just feel like the Hydracirc is a good way to introduce myself to the world of Clouding.

It's good to see the new HydraLines and they look great, but anyone who has been reading this thread for a while saw this months ago (March to be exact) when IAmKrazy2 posted pics of his SoulShine HT in here. The official ones look good though VXL!

nugghuffer,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
It's good to see the new HydraLines and they look great, but anyone who has been reading this thread for a while saw this months ago (March to be exact) when IAmKrazy2 posted pics of his SoulShine HT in here. The official ones look good though VXL!

Hahaha I do remember seeing that now that you mention it. I went back and checked, and remembered I was jealous he had all 3 tubes. LOL.

I'm still fighting with myself on whether or not to buy this HydraLine. I wish I had some guidance. Hahahaha. :-)

Does anyone know if the HydraLine is going to be limited edition or available in batches (meaning out of stock, in stock, out of stock, in stock) or just one run?

newVaper420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I guess I'm confused. I thought that when Evolver started making the showerdome, they changed the name of the in-house showerdome to "hydracirc". Now I see the inhouse version being called the showerdome and the Evolver is labeled as a hydracirc. :ugh:

What makes it all the more confusiing is the fact that the same photograph is being used for both models on the website.

Here's the VXL Showerdome (what I have been calling the hydracirc)
348jz0m.jpg

And here is the Evolver
2airqcz.jpg

I metioned this to SliM a while back, but they are still using the same photo for both designs. SliM, can you tell if this is the in house or evolver? I'm just curious.
:peace:

edit: It's an Evolver in the photos.

Stu,

vaporring

Company Rep
...just picked up a new hydraline....the checkout process was a bit buggy...or I'm seriously vaped....probably a little of both...but all worked out in the end, as I received confirmation email...

Please explain to me what you experienced as a "buggy checkout", I will gladly take a look at the issue.

Attention VapeXhale Fans:

As I have asked before, please PM with any issues your experience on our website, I will gladly take care of them.

mod note: Back-to-back posts, merged. Please use the Edit button, thanks.

vaporring,

John Lewus

Does anyone know if the EZ load bowls bought now are looser and easier to insert? This was a problem mentioned frequently in older posts and I don't recall seeing it ever got fixed.

John Lewus,
Top Bottom