Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I suppose if I really baby them, two EZB should last long enough for stock to fill up :hmm:
Yeah-
No worries on that, SD... Use one 3 times, toss it in ISO while you use the other and keep switching. Keeping them clean helps them to last longer IMO...Which is not to say that I have not decimated one of mine, but I have had that one since early March...

And all of my other originals are doing fine, yo!

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: t-dub

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I suppose if I really baby them, two EZB should last long enough for stock to fill up :hmm:

Don't worry about the ELBs. I have only used one since I got my cloud. I was not using the others because I needed to photograph them and did not want to get them dirty. The one ELB has held up to my daily use since I got my unit last month. They seem pretty durable.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I feel your pain... The only tube I ever broke was my SG HT and it was in the service of taking a photo for this forum.
:myday:

I did not know you broke yours taking a photo. :bowdown: That is the worst.

Well actually the worst was when I was working at the shop. I knocked over a 3 foot water pipe and it fell on my brand new 4 day old 17inch Macbook Pro. It landed on the case and Ethernet cord. It broke allot of the ports on the side and dented the case up. Thank goodness apple had good customer service back then. Thank goodness the apple employee was in the smoke shop 2 days before. ;) I told him what happened and he laughed and replaced it with a new one.

Slightly Medicated,

mscm888

To spend the extra 50 or not is the question?

Does anyone have experience with the manufacturer of the Evolver glass?

I preordered in March so I probably have a decent wait to save 50. The Vertigo never interested me and I don't see SGW on the website.

So it comes down to waiting for the in-house glass if I want to save the 50. If the Evolver is great glass I will probably pull the trigger.

Thank you.

mscm888,

SD_haze

To spend the extra 50 or not is the question?

Does anyone have experience with the manufacturer of the Evolver glass?

I preordered in March so I probably have a decent wait to save 50. The vertigo never interested me and I don't see SGW on the website.

So it comes down to waiting for the in house glass if I want to save the 50. If the Elvover is great glass I would probably pull the trigger.

Thank you.
Here's the only evolver hydratube video. As far as I know, no one has made a video with the evolver hydracirc

Pappy

shmaporist
I did not know you broke yours taking a photo. :bowdown: That is the worst.

Well actually the worst was when I was working at the shop. I knocked over a 3 foot water pipe and it fell on my brand new 4 day old 17inch Macbook Pro. It landed on the case and Ethernet cord. It broke allot of the ports on the side and dented the case up. Thank goodness apple had good customer service back then. Thank goodness the apple employee was in the smoke shop 2 days before. ;) I told him what happened and he laughed and replaced it with a new one.
Too bad you didn't get a shot of that in slo-mo! ;) When I got a f-uped Mac I went right to the top, Steve RIP!
:myday:
http://www.cultofmac.com/39727/apple-ceo-calls-imac-buyer-to-apologize-for-lemon/39727/

JJd2sc

Finally got my preorder email! Unfortunately, my dad has been sick and $500 is just a little too much to spend right now :[ I have the money sitting in savings and could easily transfer some over though...

Can someone with an EQ and the could tell me how bad i need to get this thing?

JJd2sc,

vape4life

Banned for life
Finally got my preorder email! Unfortunately, my dad has been sick and $500 is just a little too much to spend right now :[ I have the money sitting in savings and could easily transfer some over though...

Can someone with an EQ and the could tell me how bad i need to get this thing?

IMO, bad, but not at the expense of something with higher priority, such as family. The EQ can still do you well until you have the funds, but then you'll want to upgrade to the cloud, as it is in another league, imo.

vape4life,
I have tinnitus as well. I sleep with a box fan running at night for the noise. I lived a half a block away from the Via-Duct in Seattle for 5 years. I loved the constant freeway noise. I can see how for poeple who don't tinnitus that it could be annoying to have the clicking coming from the device.

View from my old balcony:

I must have it as well as I absolutely NEED a fan running while I sleep.

VapeNStone,

Venomous

I've been on the concentrate band wagon and let me tell you, I'm enjoying every minute of it. Oil, buddas and wax are quite enjoyable using the tv rev. I probably won't get my cloud email until sept or oct, but I anticipate trying to use it for concentrates. Flowers have taken the backseat.

Tea party, how has your experience with the concentrates been with the cloud?

Venomous,

vape4life

Banned for life
I've been on the concentrate band wagon and let me tell you, I'm enjoying every minute of it. Oil, buddas and wax are quite enjoyable using the tv rev. I probably won't get my cloud email until sept or oct, but I anticipate trying to use it for concentrates. Flowers have taken the backseat.

Sept/oct? lol Why not just order a cloud now?

vape4life,

Pappy

shmaporist

I use a nail or pad for eerl and the VXC for flowers.
AAMOF the flowers in my VXC makes my eerl. ;)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Anyone else keeping up with USPS tracking lately? I have had it glitch on me for several packages this past week. I just checked my tracking for the Cloud and it still only shows electronic notification received. I am super stoked to be getting one of these, as my medicating needs have ramped up quite a bit over the last couple of months.

That sloth pic is very cute BTW T-dub.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Hey Oldie, have you used your cloud with your headford yet? :)

Yes, I gave it a try and it worked fine. I need glass that is virtually drag free, and the Headford is. That is, I thought that until I compared it with the HydraCirc. The Headford requires just a little effort to get the vapor flow going thru the inline. But the HC is just totally and surprisingly effortless. I can literally just breathe in normally with the HC and still get nice vapor. The Headford is now a backup piece and only used with my Q in social sessions. :D

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Anyone else keeping up with USPS tracking lately? I have had it glitch on me for several packages this past week. I just checked my tracking for the Cloud and it still only shows electronic notification received. I am super stoked to be getting one of these, as my medicating needs have ramped up quite a bit over the last couple of months.

That sloth pic is very cute BTW T-dub.

I hope you get yours soon,Jam!

My Cloud is sitting across the bay currently in Tampa, tomorrow showing for delivery still. Left the 17th from CA. VXH and the USPS, can't be beat!! :lol:

Top Bottom