Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hey SLM,
Sorry to hear about your glass misfortune! I feel I have been quite lucky because so far I have only broken an EQ cyclone bowl once and an EQ elbow another time...Hopefully 7th floor will offer some help with the issue, so stay positive! :)
Those were some seriously boss pics of the cloud you have there, so that is one thing that should keep your mood up! Your posts are a serious inspiration to me!

Bluntcrush,
New shirt!!!!
VXLshirt.jpg

Also my build a HT!!
0b1c8e85.jpg

vape4life

Banned for life
Just received my pre-order email! lol I ordered pretty much exactly a year ago. Even though I already own a Cloud, i'm still excited! lol Mostly excited for all of you that don't have one to join us in the clouds!
Also, wondering from vapenstone's pic..... loaded elb + loaded eq cyclone bowl? Monster clouds?

vape4life,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So guys, thanks for that input on my electricity issue. I did a complete test later in the morning. I turn on the air and the Cloud, lights would not go green. Shut of the air conditioner and within minutes it was green.

Just to reiterate, I noticed this these last few days as it's been close to 100 all week. I figured this was the case, and was in no way upset, or looking for a support ticket. What I WAS trying to do is pass on some info that might help others who don't see the green light and panic that maybe the heater is malfunctioning.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . Also, wondering from vapenstone's pic..... loaded elb + loaded eq cyclone bowl?

I was wondering the same. And VapeNStone, what is that water piece attached to the cyclone? And the reason for the additional piece(s) between it and the whip?

oldiebutgoodie,
I was wondering the same. And VapeNStone, what is that water piece attached to the cyclone? And the reason for the additional piece(s) between it and the whip?
It is just some AC I bought at a LHS. They called it an ash catcher but you can clearly see that its a mouthpiece type deal instead. I used it on my da buddha at first and then put it together to use it on the cloud. The reason for the extra pieces afterwards is I need a male joint out of it in order to get my j hook attached. And my j hook is only 14 mm so I needed a 14mm to 18mm expander. I like the bent neck style the best so that's why I used it in the manner I did :)

EDIT: This is what it looked like attached to my da buddha.
347f16bf.jpg

e9721b63.jpg

VapeNStone,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . Just to reiterate, I noticed this these last few days as it's been close to 100 all week. I figured this was the case, and was in no way upset, or looking for a support ticket. What I WAS trying to do is pass on some info that might help others who don't see the green light and panic that maybe the heater is malfunctioning.

That's how I took your post. The reason for my sorta detailed reply was that, in the process of repairing damage from an overload, I discovered an improperly wired outlet on the circuit as well as a weak connection behind the panel. Overloading can be very dangerous. The Cloud might have been sending you a message. :D

oldiebutgoodie,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Another one bites the dust.:cry:

After catching up on new posts and such(lots of cool looking new HTs), I headed back to my vape lounge, to find my Cloud in "stand by" mode, which was cool, I was away for over an hour. Switched it back on and 30 minutes later and it's still staring at me with a red light. Uh-oh, not good, my Cloud has always heated itself up within a 10 minute period. No noise, no warmth, no working Cloud. This will be my 4th and to say I am heartbroken would be an understatement. Worked normally all day. No surges in power(its on a surge protector anyway). Laptops, lights, etc all work without problem thru same surge protector. I switched to multiple outlets with no change.
Just wanted to share my grief with the board. Will create a ticket tomorrow, but if anyone(SM) sees this first, please feel free to PM or email me. Just lost my LSV to a buddy who was owed $, and only left with a Solo, which while a nice portable, can't remotely begin to compare to the Cloud. Especially since I have some marathon sessions that the Solo battery cant handle.

AARGH! Why do you hate me Cloud? What did I ever do to you to deserve this? Why do I love you so much?
Shut up and kiss me, Cloud!!...:love:

I hope I can pay for overnite shipping or something to minimize my downtime. Solo is already been discharged and now waiting for it to charge again. I can't live like this...without... Cloud.

Edit: I hope it goes without saying that I, Silver420Surfer, endorse the Cloud and VX, without hesitation.
I just have bad luck in general.:(

Replacement,(hoping) should arrive tomorrow, according to USPS. High marks in my book for the Vapexhale customer service!! Thanks especially to Stonemonkey!

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I don't have a cloud yet, but the service from SM and Troi has been amazing so far. Seem like down to earth people. I'm sorry to the rest of the team I am not thanking, you just haven't had the pleasure/horror of interacting with me yet :lol:

You're lucky, the rest of are a HORROR to deal with ;) - stick with Troi or myself :D

@vapenstone - looking good my friend. Don't be surprised if a lot of folks come up to you and ask about the shirt that you are wearing... especially if you are near a skate park.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Sorry to hear for your damaged goods...I'm no engineer but I think that sometimes when glass is dinged int he right direction against the right surface in the right manner, no matter how hard the ding was it causes a break...

Thanks. I also agree with you about glass breaking when hit just right. From my experience that is %100 true. In college I took a glass on minerals and gems. They talked about the process of cleaving: In mineral terms, cleavage describes how a crystal breaks when subject to stress on a particular plane. If part of a crystal breaks due to stress and the broken piece retains a smooth plane or crystal shape, the mineral has cleavage. A mineral that never produces any crystallized fragments when broken off has no cleavage. I think you can apply a similar thought process to the crystal structure of glass.

I am waiting for SSV customer service to get back with me on what they will be able to do about the broken VaporTamer.

Edit: They got back to me, and are helping me out. Their customer service is pretty great! So everything got sorted out. :tup:

Hey SLM,
Sorry to hear about your glass misfortune! I feel I have been quite lucky because so far I have only broken an EQ cyclone bowl once and an EQ elbow another time...Hopefully 7th floor will offer some help with the issue, so stay positive! :)
Those were some seriously boss pics of the cloud you have there, so that is one thing that should keep your mood up! Your posts are a serious inspiration to me! If i were in a legal state you and I would be doing the same thing! Keep up the good work Bro!
Photos of the cloud look great!! Great job SliM! Quality work you do there! :tup:

Thanks! I really enjoy what I do. It is always fun to be able to create work that is meaningful to others. It is one of my favorite things to do. Even though I have been doing it for 10 years I still feel like I have so much to learn. Things change so quickly now in this field that I always feel like I will be learning how to improve my trade. Each situation required a different approach and I love that kind of stuff.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I just love the sloth analogy, it fits so well. My cloud is heating up as we speak.

I did not know Sloths had such human looking teeth.

Well, we are adorable and interesting creatures, quite endearing when given the opportunity :) and the proper "social lubricants" . . . ;)

Oh yeah . . ."CLICK" tic tic tic tic tic . . . the sound that relief is on the way :)

sloth9.jpg

Contemplates Cloud relief . . .

t-dub,
Reactions: zmurder

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Funny thing is... noises that comfort me like my PC, Fridge, Clock, PS3 Fan, and others, I completely stop hearing them after a certain time period. I was sitting right next to the unit and I swear I did not hear a clicking noise AT ALL until I read your post and I remembered it makes the noise. Then my brain noticed the noise again. God I love how adaptive our brains are. That really is amazing how we can adjust to our surroundings.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Funny thing is... noises that comfort me like my PC, Fridge, Clock, PS3 Fan, and others, I completely stop hearing them after a certain time period. I was sitting right next to the unit and I swear I did not hear a clicking noise AT ALL until I read your post and I remembered it makes the noise. Then my brain noticed the noise again. God I love how adaptive our brains are. That really is amazing how we can adjust to our surroundings.
Same here, I "hear" the noise when I am looking for that subtle relief it provides, knowing its there and I will be healed soon, otherwise it gets screened nicely to the background . . . I should point out for the sake of this discussion I have tinnitus and running fans, dehumidifiers etc background, white noise, I must have or else go insane from the ringing/buzzing . . .

Thats why cruise ships are sooo awesome, many reasons, but the break from the tinnitus is incredible :peace:

SD_haze

Hmm... finally got my cloud email but it looks like there's no EZ bowls to order with a cloud package, nor are the $450 packages back.

Very conflicted, but I guess I should wait out the drought a little longer.
Having a very special get together this weekend though, wouldave been absolutely perfect if it shipped tomorrow :\

SD_haze,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I have tinnitus as well. I sleep with a box fan running at night for the noise. I lived a half a block away from the Via-Duct in Seattle for 5 years. I loved the constant freeway noise. I can see how for poeple who don't tinnitus that it could be annoying to have the clicking coming from the device.

View from my old balcony:

3097364152_c287c0bb1a_z.jpg

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Hmm... finally got my cloud email but it looks like there's no EZ bowls to order with a cloud package, nor are the $450 packages back.

Having a very special get together this weekend though, wouldave been absolutely perfect if it shipped tomorrow :\

The Evolver pieces are really great. I would not hesitate to pick them up. Later on you can always purchase other HydraTubes... you know you will anyway. ;) They are like Lay's potato chips. I dare you to get just one.

Buyola

Get the Evolver!

SD_haze

I suppose if I really baby them, two EZB should last long enough for stock to fill up :hmm:

SD_haze,
Top Bottom