Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Well I for one am very interested in custom HTs, andI would love a matrix perc in my collection, but since I do not know if it is logistically possible to install one in an HT, I could go either way. Truth be told, I think I'd rather have a Matrix tube or stereo matrix tube. (:brow:) but, YES! :nod: any info on upcoming HT's or custom options would be an awesome treat to read about! Lots of pretty pics pretty please too!
photo-5.jpg

Bluntcrush,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
or how about a david goldstien fritted disk perc? the bubbles that things stacks is like no other I have seen!

Those are not very aesthetically pleasing.

I've had fixed circ tubes stacks 14" of bubbles. I can think of one way to make a fritted disk perc work but it's not going to be sleek and look good.

Tea Party,

pngwyn

Also SG made some gridded trees for the VXC team but no tubes. While I think SG tubes are quality work they are wayy over hyped and the amount of work you get on a super taxed work piece is dismal.

Sorry when I said SG was making tubes for VXC I meant hydratubes... thought it was pretty much a given hehe. Why wouldn't you want a SG HT.. afaik they were the same price (?).

I disagree with Sov being overhyped.. hyped maybe, but not overly so. Steve at SG is still one of the best if not THE best glassblower in the business. Show me someone who blows glass as well. I fully agree with you in that these pieces are overpriced, but it's based on demand and there is only one Steve. I noticed in your long list of glass, you never included Sovereignty.. have you tried one?

I have a mini SG that's volume shouldn't be significantly larger than a HT, just sucks that the unit gets really hot, so I'll probably be using my HT more anyways..

pngwyn,

WafflesVape

SG made the gridded tree perc for the hydratube; The Hydratube itself was assembled by the in-house glass blower, AFKASM. The price was 70$ more. @pngwyn

WafflesVape,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Andy of Epicvape is offering the handy Epik at 20% off this month, w/free shipping. It works great for removing the Cloud bowl and can stir and grind as well. For $3.16 delivered, it's a great little tool. http://www.epicvape.com/accessories...atherapy_botanicals_herbal/herb_grinder_mixer
Hell yea I bought 3. One for me one for my gf and one for the house. I didn't get the discount but Andy still hooked it all up even after I put my order through. Absolutely great customer service! I hope to see more good things from epicvape to come!

VapeNStone,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Sorry when I said SG was making tubes for VXC I meant hydratubes... thought it was pretty much a given hehe. Why wouldn't you want a SG HT.. afaik they were the same price (?).

I disagree with Sov being overhyped.. hyped maybe, but not overly so. Steve at SG is still one of the best if not THE best glassblower in the business. Show me someone who blows glass as well. I fully agree with you in that these pieces are overpriced, but it's based on demand and there is only one Steve. I noticed in your long list of glass, you never included Sovereignty.. have you tried one?

I have a mini SG that's volume shouldn't be significantly larger than a HT, just sucks that the unit gets really hot, so I'll probably be using my HT more anyways..

No, SG made some trees and sent them to VXC to be used in hydra tubes, SG never made any hydra tubes.

An sg mini will have way more volume than a hydra tube.

My VXC unit does not get hot, it gets warm but nothing even close to uncomfortable. I think some may be over reacting on this part.

My friends own more SG tubes than you could shake a stick at. I have used many of them. They aren't bad but nothing that I'd spend the money on.

Better glass blowers than SG? off the top of my head....

Scott Deppe
Jason Lee
Eusheen
Marcel
Jake C
Chris Carlson
Nate Dizzle

Tea Party,

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
I was planning on snagging a SG Natty Stemline but I might be opting for a custom hydratube instead.
Hrmmmmm.....

Really digging that work Tea Party. Sick piece you got there!

neve13,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
I don't think SG is overpriced. I recently told Steve he could raise his Stemline prices 10%-15%.

LOL

My buddy got a stemline from a shop it was marked at an absurd $375, he got it for $300 OTD. I still think $300 was a rip off for a plane jane stemline. But hey, it's his money, not mine.

The only glass out there that is more overly hyped than SG is AK.

Tea Party,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Those are not very aesthetically pleasing.

I've had fixed circ tubes stacks 14" of bubbles. I can think of one way to make a fritted disk perc work but it's not going to be sleek and look good.
If circs "scrubbed" or washed gasses as well as fritted discs they would have been using them in labs for years already, they don't. Stacking bubbles is different than scrubbing vapor through a medium. Also with the discs you can control pore size.

t-dub,

luchiano

May I ask why would you want
Every shower head piece I have owned has had ZERO drag. My hydra circ tubes clear effortlessly.

It's not the holes that affect the chance of water going down it's the amount of water. The dual chamber mobius pieces require a water level that is barely lower than the upstem in the circ.

what i'm talking about can be seen here

21932021154824886367413.jpg

see how to get full coverage of the matrix you'll be right under the top of the stem? when you quit pulling on the tube there is a very high chance it could easily pull the water into the lower chamber or in this case, the cloud.

May I ask why would you want all that filtration when you are dealing with vapor which doesn't really need a lot of filtration?. All you are doing is lowering your THC and essential oils in the vapor which gives the flavor. You may not notice it if all you do is use diffusion but once you puff on something not as high in filtration or dry you will definitely notice it. I think people in the vapor community are confusing vaporizing and smoking and think they can combine the two which is not really good in the long run, in the short term it's cool but if you want to get really high over the course of the session and it last for a while, that much filtration and using smoking techniques is actually lowering the quality of the vapor. Remember those were invented to filter smoke which really needs it not vapor.

Please don't Kill the messenger.:peace:

luchiano,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
May I ask why would you want

May I ask why would you want all that filtration when you are dealing with vapor which doesn't really need a lot of filtration?. All you are doing is lowering your THC in the vapor as well as the flavor. You may not notice it if all you do is use diffusion but once you puff on something not as high in filtration or dry you will definitely notice it. I think people in the vapor community are confusing vaporizing and smoking and think they can combine the two which is not really good in the long run, in the short term it's cool but if you want to get really high over the course of the session and it last for a while, that much filtration and using smoking techniques is actually lowering the quality of the vapor. Remember those were invented to filter smoke which really needs it not vapor.

Please don't Kill the messenger.:peace:
I completely disagree with everything you just said. After using my DG my lungs are now no longer the limiting factor when I medicate, mainly for pain (which takes larger doses) . . . and the flavors are actually enhanced, you just need to pay attention.

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
If circs "scrubbed" or washed gasses as well as fritted discs they would have been using them in labs for years already, they don't. Stacking bubbles is different than scrubbing vapor through a medium. Also with the discs you can control pore size.

Yeah but were not talking about a pressurized chemistry set, were talking about a bong.

So if the fritted glass disc scrubs the smoke what happens when the pores get clogged with resin, doubt that will be a simply iso wash job.

That does not change the fact that there really isn't a good economical and aesthetically pleasing way to adapt a fritted disk to a hydra tube type application.

Also Circs have just come around in the last 3 or so years, though you could argue that it is a hybrid dome perc which has been around a long time.

I completely disagree with everything you just said. After using my DG my lungs are now no longer the limiting factor when I medicate, mainly for pain (which takes larger doses) . . . and the flavors are actually enhanced, you just need to pay attention.

I'm going to have to call bs on diffusion enhancing taste. As many people will agree that the best pieces for "taste" is an ak tube with an AK 3 hole diffuser.

Tea Party,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yeah but were not talking about a pressurized chemistry set, were talking about a bong.

So if the fritted glass disc scrubs the smoke what happens when the pores get clogged with resin, doubt that will be a simply iso wash job.

That does not change the fact that there really isn't a good economical and aesthetically pleasing way to adapt a fritted disk to a hydra tube type application.

Also Circs have just come around in the last 3 or so years, though you could argue that it is a hybrid dome perc which has been around a long time.
No pressure needed and if you had experience with one you would know the resin finds its way through the pores up to the top of the disc. If it really bothers you use RezBlock and Simple Green. Cleaning is a breeze and quick . . .

t-dub,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I'm going to have to call bs on diffusion enhancing taste. As many people will agree that the best pieces for "taste" is an ak tube with an AK 3 hole diffuser.
You are wrong, get one and try it. Read the DG thread others have noted the same thing . . .

t-dub,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Res block seems rather unhealthy, I'll stick to frequent water changes and daily iso washes.

Tea Party,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The flavors may not HIT you in the face as much but the definition is there if you take the time to really sample what you are inhaling . . .

Res block seems rather unhealthy, I'll stick to frequent water changes and daily iso washes.
RezBloick is salt, vegetable and fruit extract . . . sigh no health issues . .

t-dub,
Top Bottom