Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

weedemon

enthusiast
I feel your pain Seek. :( mine didn't break like that, but it did stop working a long time ago. hitting my evo after 14 months of being cloudless (I expect the end of nov or beginning of Dec it will arrive.) I wonder if it's gonna feel new gain, or if it will be like riding a bike. is it gonna bring nostalgia back to me? I've never actually tried a HT hit either. so that part of it will be all new to me. :)

anxiously awaiting :)

JoeKickass

So does anyone have a tracking # yet?

Nope...
coffee.gif
(we so need a coffee gif)

I read "launch day", got excited, checked email, nope back to normal
coffee.gif

When oh when will I be:
rasta2bigsmoke0gf.gif
?

Mine also goes to 11. :brow:
spinaltap-11.jpg

:peace:
Just yes!

Last edited:

John Lewus

Repairing this is probably out of question even if they could. The warranty is void as I am in the Trade-In, so the only option left seems to be shipping it all the way to the USA to get the ridiculous 50$ credit. :(
Which would even make me feel bad as there is nothing good VapeXhale can retrieve from this unit. And the only good is outdated.

You should post your entire article to fmylife.com. I feel for you. There might be a slight silver lining. During the indigogo campaign I remember seeing a post from VXC saying they might not require broken clouds to be sent in to get the $50 credit if you could somehow prove you are the owner. I would be curious to see whatever came of that for the people with the trade ins. Instead of looking at it as a broken cloud you can look at it as paying an upgrade fee to get the new version :)

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I I looked at it as an upgrade (which indeed was the first VXL plan) I wouldn't contribute. 300$ is imo near the cost of a brand new unit. But it is determined now. I like to hear they are as benevolent to accept this. That would at least pay the shipping.

Seek,

weedemon

enthusiast
on a side note i did cost me $50 to mail it back to them. So the credit seems to only be to cover that expense, which is nice of them to offer! I beleive they offered a free set of EZ bowls as compensation also?

Last edited:
weedemon,

11eleven11

I changed the link in my sig a while ago when I heard some change of plans regarding fanatic shipments. I still think the countdown will be pretty accurate for me.

I don't vape during weekdays but I'll probably have to make an exception when this epic setup arrives.

Think it's gonna be a good idea to leave the VXL on max for 15 or so mins when we get them, to "burn off" any of the new factory smells?

grokit

well-worn member
@Seek it's time to count your blessings, as you took care of this issue in advance by booking yourself a shiny new evo, which will be arriving this month. Plus all you need to do to get another $50 is email a picture of the problematic cloud if I'm reading the above correctly. So even though you used the old cloud up a week or three to soon, at least you got the full life cycle out of it +$50, win!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Bad times Seek but perhaps it's still possible to use it upright, isn't it....? but it's better to send it to repair!

PPN,

Mrmrmrmr

Had a ELB packed with herb and kief , as I was picking it up in a swirl of euphoria it slipped from my hand.. Dropping from my desk off the top drawer to the floor 3 feet down.. To my knowledge not a bit of medicine was spilled.
All the credit goes to the ELB design.. It's like the world is telling me never to use another vape again except the cloud.
Can't argue with that !
There is something seriously magical about this vaporizer :love:

Top Bottom