Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Oh okay, I thought I seen it with vents and a screen but dont seem to have a picture of it saved, hmmm... :evil:

Live-N-Learn,
It went from fun to now painful.
I think I kinda like the pain though, does that make me a sadist? =\
That is slightly fucked up, but I think I have you bested in that area. I have a working cloud, that I almost never use for fear of it breaking. That's right, I like it so much I don't use it. I went as far to take pics and write up a description to sell it in the classifieds, but then I felt too guilty and deleted it all. :mental:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That is slightly fucked up, but I think I have you bested in that area. I have a working cloud, that I almost never use for fear of it breaking. That's right, I like it so much I don't use it. I went as far to take pics and write up a description to sell it in the classifieds, but then I felt too guilty and deleted it all. :mental:
That is pretty bad. :lol:

I, too have a working Cloud, but am hitting it constantly. The reward of big fat rips is far greater than the risk of breakage.:nod:

I couldn't resist and picked up a Fanatic package from a 3rd party. SM was kind enough to green light the deal, so I am also anxiously awaiting this beast.:rockon:

:peace:

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
From out of the dark of the deep range into the light of the deep strange . . . :tup:

e7ky.jpg

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . I couldn't resist and picked up a Fanatic package from a 3rd party. SM was kind enough to green light the deal, so I am also anxiously awaiting this best.:rockon:

Be sure to get up on the network with the rest of us crazies. Great to have you on board, but man, you gotta lot of catching up to do. :D :rockon:

From out of the dark of the deep range into the light of the deep strange . . . :tup:

e7ky.jpg

And please, don't ask if there is a choice between the red and green bamboo . . . (yes, there was a debate about this . . . a very short one :lol: ).

Last edited:
Top Bottom