Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

max

Out to lunch
Litigation can sometimes drag on for years.... Would that mean they won't honor the warranties until then? That's what I wonder about, since it has already been stated that (the litigation) is the holdup.
Litigation has nothing to do with the delay in honoring warranties. It's about feasibility, as in it's not feasible for VXL to honor all the warranty repairs now and still stay in business. They will take care of all legit warranty claims but it will take time. It's not ideal but as sm55 has said, they could have just shut down the company, come back to the market with a different company name, and just washed their hands of anything and everything to do with the original Cloud, leaving no recourse for anyone with a dead but under warranty Cloud.

Hexi

How about a triple chamber, double perc, bent showerhead, splash guard, ice pinched, opal marbles in the shape of an ampersand?

Seriously tho, I got the 500 perk, with straight/ice pinch. I may have to look into a bent neck next year for ergo reasons.

max

Out to lunch
Hexi said:
How about a triple chamber, double perc, bent showerhead, splash guard, ice pinched, opal marbles in the shape of an ampersand?
You jest, but it wouldn't surprise me to see something like that eventually (maybe minus the ice pinches).

I may have to look into a bent neck next year for ergo reasons.
:2c: Go with a Swagger. I have a well respected source who gives that brand a :tup:, and you get a free hydrastand.

tbill

Litigation has nothing to do with the delay in honoring warranties. It's about feasibility, as in it's not feasible for VXL to honor all the warranty repairs now and still stay in business. They will take care of all legit warranty claims but it will take time. It's not ideal but as sm55 has said, they could have just shut down the company, come back to the market with a different company name, and just washed their hands of anything and everything to do with the original Cloud, leaving no recourse for anyone with a dead but under warranty Cloud.

Sorry.. you're right. I had read that previously and thought it came from Vapexhale, when in fact it came from VaporDave

tbill,

SnidelyWhiplash

Last edited:
SnidelyWhiplash,
Reactions: VapeNStone
Anyone tried adding a Female to Female on the Cloud, then using one of these:

Sadly, my 2012bc top hat perc broke during a cleaning session a few months ago. Really starting to regret selling my old Evolver hydratree...still wish I could get a VXH-made gridded circ HT. The top hat was great but it was a kind of pain to deal with all the adapters and mouthpiece, too bad it can't be incorporated into a one-piece HT design.

hookedonvape

i have a tiny crack in the bamboo of one of my clouds. think i posted it awhile back. works well. just started getting a burnt taste. dry run no burnt smell. what could be causing this? the stress fracture is not lettung air in, just confirming with a neg pressure test. could it be possible when the elb is inserted it expands the stress fracture and burnyt smell is coming from this. almost smells like too high a temp with wet bud. not the case as abv is efficiently browned, definitely medicates, just my flavor is being adulterated some way. thanks guys. man i cannot wait for the evo. do you think the single turbine will cool more thqn the evolver or swagger circ? im not sure but is there a circ on the new tubes or a semi circ with just slits for the turbine?

hookedonvape,

Nevertheless1090

So the cloud strikes again!

I brought over my cloud to a friends house that LOVED the SSV and didn't believe me when I told him this is better to me. Come to find out, there was three of my old friends there and they all are all stuck in their blunt smoking ways.

So I warm her up and my friend hits it and is instantly in love. The others are still rolling blunts but my friend wouldn't shut up about the cloud so they all tried a hit.

Needless to say, they unrolled their blunts so they can put the herb in the cloud. Three elbs later, they all agreed this is the best vaporizer I've ever had with PLENTY of meds left to spare from the blunts.

It was a good night and the cloud strikes again.

11eleven11

Nice story NTL. With these stories of the Cloud blowing away unbelievers I feel like I'm reading an old bible tale like Elijah's sacrifices vs the prophets of Baal's.

elijah-call-down-fire.jpg

BAM! DROP YOUR OLD GODS OF MEASLY HIGHS AND EMBRACE INTENSITY!

If anybody else has awesome stories please share. Fun entertainment value for sure. :D

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Did we ever come to a resoltution about the insane shipping charges to Canada? @stonemonkey55 said he was going to look into a while back but I'm still being asked to pay almost 50 dollars USD total for a 4 pack. That's over 12 dollars an ELB, and for something that is supposed to be disposable that is way to much.

It's just really not cool. I love my vape, but these are disposable bowls, and I'm running out of working ones. I shouldn't have to buy into a several hundred dollar vape, and then find out I have to put 50 dollars into every few months because all my bowls fell apart.

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Did we ever come to a resoltution about the insane shipping charges to Canada? @stonemonkey55 said he was going to look into a while back but I'm still being asked to pay almost 50 dollars USD total for a 4 pack. That's over 12 dollars an ELB, and for something that is supposed to be disposable that is way to much.

It's just really not cool. I love my vape, but these are disposable bowls, and I'm running out of working ones. I shouldn't have to buy into a several hundred dollar vape, and then find out I have to put 50 dollars into every few months because all my bowls fell apart.

So please VXH, either lower your premium on these - or offer at least one other company that does not suck for shipping. UPS is easily the worst shipping option you could have chosen.

Maybe if we get a bunch of Canadians to order it would not feel so bad?
If they fit the new EVO then i would join in and order a few extra sets!
If we are all in the same area we could meet up and split them?
How does that sound?

lazylathe,
Reactions: fluffhead

max

Out to lunch
I'm still being asked to pay almost 50 dollars USD
Shipping to Canada should be done USPS, not UPS, Fedex, etc. - big difference. ELBs can be sent in a small box, cheaply, like via 1st Class mail. I don't get the $50 deal, even across the border. That's nuts if the PO is being used. I've also shipped vapes to Canada in the past, and it wasn't expensive.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
That's a good idea, but it should be our last resort. I'm hoping StoneMonkey can make the shipping costs a little more reasonable first.

Shipping to Canada should be done USPS, not UPS, Fedex, etc. - big difference. ELBs can be sent in a small box, cheaply, like via 1st Class mail. I don't get the $50 deal, even across the border. That's nuts if the PO is being used. I've also shipped vapes to Canada in the past, and it wasn't expensive.

EDIT:

The cheapest option for shipping is 28$, through USPS. The other one is 33. Not sure how they get to those prices, I ship batteries that weigh half a kilo through USPS all the time (that are legally considered to be dangerous goods) and they usually charge me about 12 dollars.

Last edited:

max

Out to lunch
Not sure how they get to those prices
That's crazy. It's been a while since I shipped anything to Canada, and something's obviously changed. I get stuff from Hong Kong and the UK and the shipping ranges from cheap to free. I don't get the deal with Canada. :hmm:

max,
Top Bottom