Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

grokit

well-worn member
cloud%2520eagle%2520lol.PNG

This image made me think of the post-nimbus, pre-evo name.

hookedonvape

does anybody not want the white one just to use as a blank canvas. vxh should have a evo design contest. winner gets a custom hydratube to go with thier design. worked and all.:) i actually talked to a blower today who said he can make me a pillar perc htdratube. wanted to talk to monkey first, dont want to step on toes. price is decent , not gonna say its cheao. he actually had one he did for anotjer projext and it was bad ass pillar acrually functioned right, he also makes 10 inch pillar bubs. clean no bubbles, 7mm glass, amazung. ill see if i can find a link to his bubs. i just got a six ball gridded circs frim him, if that gives it away.lol. had to, unique as hell six ball circs gridded for 420 holes of perc.lol. had to laugh at that. im gonna count everyone.lol

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Just wanted to say farewell guys I have lost everything and I would probably wont be able to do this again for the next following years, you can guess 5.0
I will miss you guys but hopefully I will be taken easily

My cloud...I guess it better I pass it to someone or VXL will credit me in few years

m0sh,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Just wanted to say farewell guys I have lost everything and I would probably wont be able to do this again for the next following years, you can guess 5.0
I will miss you guys but hopefully I will be taken easily

My cloud...I guess it better I pass it to someone or VXL will credit me in few years

Hey m0sh,

If there is anything we can help out with just shout!!!
Don't shut us out completely, we will always be here if you need anything!
So sorry to hear that you are going through tough times!

llamaman001

Hey there guys, LONG TIME lurker and fellow vapist. I currently use the SSV (sold now for the cloud) and the SOLO. I currently came into some money and really want a cloud but here is my problem. The ebay stores that offer it BOTH told me that they have sold over 100 units and at least half or more have been returned. Are the PLUS models not worth it to buy any more? Id really like to start using a cloud by next week and then in a year or so buy the newer model but it sounds like it might not even last me until Im ready for another purchase. Will the cloud PLUS last me at least a year or should I count on it failing and then in turn get it repaired from vapexhale? BOTH stores are authorized dealers however so the 1 year warranty would be in effect.

llamaman001,

mscm888

I have an OG clicker going strong and an EVO upgrade paid for, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't pay for anything other than a new EVO when they come out. Not worth the gamble on a Cloud+ when the real deal will be out, hopefully as advertised, in October.

Probably a good idea to take the October release date with a grain of salt as well.

llamaman001

Im just completely torn. i was super excited to see that a few ebay stores had them in stock but when I got that message about the 50% return rate it was such a let down. For $450 I would like to feel confident about it lasting me and I would like to know the company feels confident in its product as well. I think Im going to go ahead and purchase it. After reading all 600ish pages on here I can tell stonemonkey is a man of his word and Im personally putting my faith in him and this product. There is no reason why it should fail me, maybe Im just fulling myself with false doubt.

llamaman001,

llamaman001

Yea really, I never expected to hear something like that. Lol now one of the store owners I talked to pulled his ebay cloud ad due to all the refunds. Also from my understanding if I purchase a unit and its defective and I have to turn it in to vapexhale it will only return with a 90 day warranty? I was so excited about this but now Im not really so sure.

llamaman001,

llamaman001

LOL, well I have lost all confidence in purchasing this unit. Too bad for me I missed the early registration and pre-orders haha, shitty end of the deal. Looks like Ill be waiting until the new units are available....

llamaman001,

SD_haze

Made a quick video showing how easy it is to take a dab of hash oil/wax/budder with the Vapexhale Cloud and only 1 ELB. So not a 2-cap method.

I simply smear a dabs worth on the inner cap, attach it to an empty body, and invert it over a bong. I got one giant cloud and a 2nd medium one. Afterwards, there is no detectable residue or stickiness.

(different video than before even though it looks similar)

Anonymouse

Sith I care
LOL, well I have lost all confidence in purchasing this unit. Too bad for me I missed the early registration and pre-orders haha, shitty end of the deal. Looks like Ill be waiting until the new units are available....

During the Plus days, the contract manufacturer was apparently sabotaging units or something to that effect. The story isn't totally clear as they're keeping things under wraps for legal reasons. If you get a "good" Plus, if should be fine for ages, but personally I wouldnt risk it, because as has already been said, VXL aren't repairing them at the moment (none of certain custom parts in stock, and long order times on those).

On the other hand, VXL have now brought manufacturing fully in-house, and switched internals to use more off-the-shelf parts, so they can completely avoid that shit in future. Just hold out another month or two and buy with confidence.

(Isn't there also supposed to be a secondary pre-order thing starting soon/already started, though? You missed the IndieGoGo thing but I think you can still get a good, if slightly lower, discount by pre-ordering an EVO from the VXL site?)

Top Bottom