Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

11eleven11

Well I'd say the cloud enclosure is off to a good start. Can anyone from the VXL team confirm whether or not this is just a prototype, and if the logo will be colored in?

Also, have there been any decisions about the vents at the top -- yay or nay? I hear from users on here that they get residue that collects at the top, which could fall into the unit if there were vents up there.

Gonna paste this message over on indiegogo too.

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
I'm just glad I have my OG ticker Cloud... that's all I'm gonna say!

0368c7740ea111e399de22000aaa0494_7.jpg

wootze

Well I'd say the cloud enclosure is off
Well I'd say the cloud enclosure is off to a good start. Can anyone from the VXL team confirm whether or not this is just a prototype, and if the logo will be colored in?

Also, have there been any decisions about the vents at the top -- yay or nay? I hear from users on here that they get residue that collects at the top, which could fall into the unit if there were vents up there.

Gonna paste this message over on indiegogo too.

the residue you mention collects inside the glass stem, the enclosure is not involved.
Colored logos, why? Don't think that's gonna happen.

wootze,

11eleven11

Pretty sure that it was mentioned a while ago that the top vents are gone.

Thanks -- didn't catch that when it was mentioned. I'd like to know for sure though so I'll probably search back a few pages.

the residue you mention collects inside the glass stem, the enclosure is not involved.

Yes of course it collects inside the glass stem, but I've read reports on here from others that stuff also gets on the top of the unit, so I was just curious if the vents would be there or not.

Colored logos, why? Don't think that's gonna happen.

"Don't think it's going to happen?" --- can you share why? Did they say that specifically? Because if you look at all their black mockups they have a gray logo and they look very good. Am I the only one who feels like this looks more like a finished product (pic below)? I'm just trying to confirm that this is their plan.

akMtMuN.jpg

By colored I just mean following the mockups and making the logo gray or white to stand out and make the overall look less monotone. Right now the unit looks like a prototype, and I was just wondering if it was complete or not. It looks like a chunk of obsidian that is still in the creative process and isn't finished. This is my opinion, and ultimately I'm getting the green version but I'm just sharing what I think.

0368c7740ea111e399de22000aaa0494_7.jpg

^This might only be a prototype ---- so that's why I'm asking.

The last VXL looked good with the logo not colored because it already had a two-tone silver and black look to it.

7596282754_a9ea149eae_c.jpg

I am not trying to raise a fuss -- but he asked what we think and I want to express my opinion. With a little variation besides all black, I think it would look way more attractive to people who know nothing about VXL and are not already fans.

hookedonvape

either way i think the enclosure will be well thought out. im sure the team thought about durability and function. who knows we may get a matte black before release. question i ordered the white will there be any delays for color enclosures? if monkey or team can answer(take a break from that monkey cave)lol

hookedonvape,
Reactions: grokit

max

Out to lunch
^^^

Once the EVO rolls out it be cool if some people would compare the power of the EVO to the old Cloud.
I think that would just be confusing, since there were variations in top end temp. Different Cloud owners would provide different data, based on their particular units.

hookedonvape said:
..... we may get a matte black before release.
I seriously doubt that, but it would be nice. I don't care for dark glossy finishes due to fingerprints. I had to go with the white.

John Lewus

Any pics of the bottom yet? I use my cloud inverted so the design of the feet matter to me since my head often hits them.

John Lewus,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I'll take it however they want to finish it. Glossy, matte, pearlescent, fuckin rainbow finish with glitter and rhinestones. Who gives a shit? As long as it works well and for a long time while protecting me from burns and electrical shocks, I could care less if there was a graphic of a monkey beating his dick off emblazoned on the side of the thing.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
I want a vape that also functions as a fleshlight so I can better participate in the circle jerk I started about logos. :haw:

Cloud EVO: Ergonomic Vaginal Orifice?

Wait, that's a bit hetero-centric. Cloud EVO: Egalitarian Virtual Orifice. Totally PC now. :p

(I can see the fine print now. "VapeXhale accepts no responsibility for burn damage to intimate areas resulting from product use. Also, please stop sending us pictures.")

Top Bottom