Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

b0

Cloudy...
I want 3 NOW!!!!

1238303_10151776453228926_1871979148_n.jpg

Hexi

Concentrates in the ELB without 2 cap method... got any pics of the ELB with the wax?

Hexi,

Vapodudule

Hey guys, what about the 240V feature of the EVO?

As an early bird i took the risk to have a complete US market unit but, i can hope and ask!

Vapodudule,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Hey guys, what about the 240V feature of the EVO?

As an early bird i took the risk to have a complete US market unit but, i can hope and ask!

If you bought an Early Bird through Indiegogo, you'll get a 240v unit if you're international. They're having both options from the start this go around. It's still not proper universal power, but at least us non-Americans can play right from the first round this time. :p

We never really even got a turn at the Cloud or Cloud Plus; by the time the international version was released, they were well into the phase where they were producing a lot of defective units and having contract manufacturer dodginess, and buying one was a heck of a gamble, rather than reliable bliss. :c

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I cough just looking at it. This method is good, messes up the cap a little (probably depends on extract quality), but nothing serious. When I scrape some vape condensate, it goes there like that.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey guys...I can't tell you how much I appriciate your support!!!
Just FYI, my birthday was on the 26th and they came on the 27th...what a lovely birthday present!

It really was the worst week of my life...and also I put my GF in a very bad place since she is a lawyer who has nothing to do with it...I have made some serious mistakes and I would pay for it...however I have been talking with some friends and it might not be as bad as I thought...I won't go to jail...
I will be going to some doctors to see if I can get some medicament for my pains

You guys are the best, I love you guys! I hope you all stay here forever and ever, I will be back one day but I need to get out of this mess first, I will tell the whole story when its behind me

Thank you so much for the kind words, if I could cry I would do that, I remember how hard I tried to let my emotions go after being arrested but I just couldn't ... first few days felt like hell but at least I was let go...for now.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
omg bredrin... so sorry to hear. don't let them break your spirit and don't let them take your lust for life.
I'm sure you and your family will be fine!

mrweed,

paracaps

Vape Enthusiast
Hey guys...I can't tell you how much I appriciate your support!!!
Just FYI, my birthday was on the 26th and they came on the 27th...what a lovely birthday present!

It really was the worst week of my life...and also I put my GF in a very bad place since she is a lawyer who has nothing to do with it...I have made some serious mistakes and I would pay for it...however I have been talking with some friends and it might not be as bad as I thought...I won't go to jail...
I will be going to some doctors to see if I can get some medicament for my pains

You guys are the best, I love you guys! I hope you all stay here forever and ever, I will be back one day but I need to get out of this mess first, I will tell the whole story when its behind me

Thank you so much for the kind words, if I could cry I would do that, I remember how hard I tried to let my emotions go after being arrested but I just couldn't ... first few days felt like hell but at least I was let go...for now.

m0sh, stay positive and make sure you explore every legal avenue.
It's never easy, but you'll find a way to beat these charges.

Make sure you have plenty of honey with your apple in the coming days so it will be a good year going forward.

שנה טובה

Top Bottom