Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Hexi

If it's not SharkBelly White or Matte Off-Black...

But TBPH I am the same way about white/black electronics. No shiny, no pearly.

But when I do get that email, I'm going with Ice Neck and White because I am a decider and I like to decide and move on to the next decision to be decided.
Would you like a bag for that? No, I'd like a tube.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
That's what happens when you don't purchase every possible incarnation of your websites name (com, net,etc.) It's not illegal, but it does feel just the slightest bit sleazy. But, some company's will do whatever they can to direct or in this case, redirect, traffic to their sites and products...

Edit::I see SM already addressed this...:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anticybersquatting_Consumer_Protection_Act

It's not technically illegal but if the intent is to confuse people, then that is illegal. In this case, they are trying to confuse people. Even worse is that it initially pointed to G-Pen but the purposely pointed it to Atmos to throw us off the scent. Sneaky sneaky ;) I used to get mad about these things but I've decided to just kill them with innovation. The ecig market is so saturated right now, they will be dying off slowly and if they don't, I'm sure our portable will be the nail in the coffin.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
VapeXhale Portable vs. The Ascent or are you aiming even bigger?

(Ascent should be a good glass portable competitor)

I haven't used the Ascent although I have been tracking it and think it is an awesome design. Until I use it, I can't really say. What I can say is that I've told Prof Vape that it has to be 1/3 the size of the Cloud but retain 90% of the power and be compatible with ELBs

JoeKickass

retain 90% of the power and be compatible with ELBs
calvins-head-explodes.jpg

Ice

From how many colors does a "Fanatic" get to choose from on the Cloud EVO itself?

I notice how ours is supposed to be considered "Limited Edition". With that said, I'm not quite sure what options this gives me and other "Fanatics" over an "Early Bird".

Same question with the tube, I get that I have to choose either straight or bent, though I don't understand regarding the amount of flexibility we receive on selecting design and/or color on the hydratube itself.

P.S. For those who have beta tested for VXL in the past, could you please give us more information as to what the "Fanatics" should expect? I've never personally been apart of any type of beta testing and this also happens to be my first vaporizer.

Benzito42

Just emailed support team via portal to make sure my 2 early bird contributions bump me to fanatic :smug:Eager to hear more about what we get as well. From past info given, it doesn't seem like there will be much options with hydra tube besides bent or straight. The opportunity to beta test is what got me

hookedonvape

just got ofg the phone with troi. such a great company that you can touch baae and have such a intimate conversation about vapes and life in general. did vapexhale contacy anyone yet about color and tube options? i dont think ill be supporting another vape company after all the great things vapexhale has done. for my healtj and the community in general. peace

wootze

Just emailed support team via portal to make sure my 2 early bird contributions bump me to fanatic :smug:Eager to hear more about what we get as well. From past info given, it doesn't seem like there will be much options with hydra tube besides bent or straight. The opportunity to beta test is what got me

God, here's another new member who just packed a stack.
Welcome to the forum.

this is some serious confidence right here.

wootze,

b0

Cloudy...
I was asked for a VXC color choice @ the $250 level

Thanks dude, will wait for my email then :nod:

Going to fill an ELB with blueberry right now to se if it helps to my choice :freak:

1/3 the size of the Cloud but retain 90% of the power and be compatible with ELBs

Damn mate, I still don't have my EVO and you're making me want to spend more money!! :science:

Last edited:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . Back on topic, has anyone heard direct from VapeXL via email regarding perks or selection questions? I'm in at the $500 so we should expect email with
  • Choice of Bent Neck or Straight (w/ ice thingies)
  • Black or White color?
  • What about the San Francisco meet and greet?
  • What else comes with the $500 perk level? Extra ELB? Wristband?
  • Can you vape concentrates in the ELB? I have a new Krush on my grape hash.

Yes, I've had several correspondence with VXL. Per Troi's post this past week I submitted a Support Ticket. I wasn't clear exactly what they were asking for, took a couple msgs. The only info asked for was my choice of color and choice of hydratube style.

The Fanatic level limited edition EVO will be some shade of green.

Last edited:
this also happens to be my first vaporizer.

Same here, Ice. But with all the enthusiasm shown by everyone here on FC for the Cloud, it sure wasn't a hard decision for me to drop a cool G on becoming a fanatic, either. The lifetime warranty and access to beta testing definitely convinced me to fly right past the Early Bird. I'm just lucky that I immediately stumbled upon FC when I started researching vapes last week, that I came upon this thread (literally and then, almost, literally again but in a different manner), and that the Indiegogo campaign had a few days left before closing. Serendipity!

I have really enjoyed going through all of the threads here, but I was especially impressed with the passion of the posters in this thread, and the close interaction of the VapeXhale team with members (being that it appears they started out as members themselves!). As someone who has come here for medical reasons, and not exactly willingly, I am now truly excited to have contributed to VapeXhale and their product's launch. I'm now also just as excited to be a member of FC. All of you played a large role in that. Thank you. You're all awesome. Beyond belief. Keep it up.

(Now just waiting in crazy anticipation of that email. Then: Baby Step to October...Baby Step to October)

Oldiebutgoodie said: "The Fanatic level limited edition EVO will be some shade of green."
Sweet, dude! My favorite color (after blue), and my preferred choice for the EVO.

Last edited:

John Lewus

VXC should give fame is a vapor and ice the first runs of the EVO since they are new to vaporizing. Not only do they not have a cloud/EVO yet, but they would likely give you the best feedback of someone new to vaporizing (combusters) which is a target audience for your company to really scale big.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
So I found my EVO suit that I'm wearing as a ritual for the unveiling.

What do you guys think?

I think you're effing nuts, mvapes, that's what I think. And I love you for that!! :freak:

Anywho... I'm simply chuffed with the VXL folks. Got my email earlier today, very personal and polite. I responded quickly and was rewarded with a quick, friendly reply confirming my choices. I tell ya...they've been quite responsive post-Indigogo campaign. Nice work, VXL!

I'm beside myself with joy over what's to come... I opted for the black EVO and the straight HT with ice pinches. Yummy! :tup:

Top Bottom