Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

11eleven11

VapeXhale Cloud 2
VapeXhale Cloud Two
VapeXhale Cloud Too

P.S. When you guys finish the next incarnation of the Cloud, could you please design it with a removable power cord...please! It would make storing the unit so much easier.:)

We're trying to guess what the next model is called, not park domain names. :rofl:

Vapexhale Nimbus sounds super cool. Also Vapexhale Storm, because it sounds powerful. And the Vapexhale does have one of the most powerful hits on the market from what I hear and see.

My 1 guess is Vapexhale Storm. I wish we could only have 1 guess per person. But it aint that big of a deal. The odds of getting it right are low anyway probably. :)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I know which name I'm rooting for...:nod:
BXCT052.JPG

:peace:

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Looks like something Darth Vader would be keen to use. Very cool.

How about "The Vapexhale Bakeulator" Eh? ... No?

Oh well. Can't wait to own one, regardless. :tup:

Troi

The VapeXhale Customer Service Team started an imitative this month to provide the community a weekly report of our customer service metrics and improve the efficiency of our team and make our commitment to this public.

Our customer service team guarantees that within 24 hours all inquiries submitted on the support portal are answered. We also do our best to resolve all inquires as fast as possible.

See this weeks metric report below:

ou401v.jpg

Metric Categories:

We utilize Sales force Desk.com as our CRM Platform

[1st Contact Resolution] -- What percent of all cases are resolved within 1 communication between VapeXhale and the customer.

[Case Reopen rate] -- What percentage of cases that get closed get re-opened. We do not focus to much on this one right now since a "Thank you" from the customer can reopen a case. (We are working with desk.com to tweak this)

[Average Handle Time] -- The amount of time the VXL agent spends working on each case.

[Time to 1st Response] -- Average amount of time every customer wasted until there first live response from VXL. Note: in red it also indicates the longest someone waited.

[Time to 1st Resolution] -- Average amount of time it takes for all cases to become resolved.

I'm happy to report that the team is currently ahead of promised benchmarks and will continue to strive to improve our metrics and the customer service experience for all VXL customers!

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I can't help think of one cloud.....wow, i think i smell it.

Hey everyone there's a shit cloud coming, run for your lives!!!!

Super excited to see Cloud Two Point 0. I see the bamboo isn't frosted and looks to have a rubber seal, I'm guessing this would take some strain off the glass. Excited to see what you guys have come up with, removable power cable is awesome, you could just leave them laying around plugged in at different locations for quick access to power for the Cloud.

Now for my guess

The Vape Xhale Pea Soup........... clouds so thick you can't see through them, :)

11eleven11

Guys guys guys - just thought of what I want with my Cloud when I get it and want some feedback.

Glycerin cooled VAPEXHALE HITS!

vape_hydracirc.png

+

SSV Saturn Vapor Tamer

(Glycerin Cooling Swirl Chamber) $95

If you did not know by now, I am obsessed with chilly vapor.

Anybody have any idea what size those SSV GonG sizes are? Hopefully 18.

Quick photoshop from laptop...

QyfL9iB.png

Any current Cloud owners interested in this idea? Imagine that with a cool little mouthpiece:

ctc_4011.jpg

+ What if you crushed up ice and put it in the Hydracirc?

VAPOR HEAVEN!

ScientifiK

Lifted Gamer
Love the power cord disconnect feature. Love the new look.

As far as names go...

Shitfucker- is hilarious, but probably hard to market.
Stratus- perfect name, except for the whole "I drive a Dodge Status" deal.
Cloud 9- sounds so awesome, I think this is my favorite for an evolution of the Cloud name, but what would the next one be called?
Nebulous- is my pick. It's a cloud, but in space. I want to be on the Starship Enterprise after hitting this vape.

lovehemp

@11eleven11, would be possible to use that "glycerin chamber" with the SwaggerDouble, right?
Swaggerdouble+Glycerin chamber+mouth piece, should work?

I'm planning to buy the new vapexhale+swaggerdouble+glycerin chamber+mouthpiece

and run to the ~~heaven~~ :love:

JCruiser

VXC Stratosphere

i just logged on to post this

Cloud Stratosphere

you beat me by twenty five minutes.
there are a lot of good names but i think i still just prefer Cloud 2.0

does anyone think that the slopped design wouldn't be the best shape for holding on to? Especially when using it inverted. and it looks to me like the feet could be a bit taller. When the bamboo ends too close to the bottom you have to worry about sucking up dust and stuff from whatever surface you are using it on. although you cant really tell from the pic and it is still just a render. it does look awesome though. my friend said it looked like a professional product.

JCruiser,
Guys guys guys - just thought of what I want with my Cloud when I get it and want some feedback.

Glycerin cooled VAPEXHALE HITS!
Any current Cloud owners interested in this idea? Imagine that with a cool little mouthpiece:

+ What if you crushed up ice and put it in the Hydracirc?

VAPOR HEAVEN!

I have done this. But all my stuff is packed away so I can't show it to you lol

VapeNStone,
Reactions: mvapes

nowonknows

Liking the idea of a revised model.
The new shell looks nice.
Detachable cord is a great idea.

Suggestions
Mention of a replacable bamboo, make this something that anyone can do at home.
Do the same with the heater element, DIY plug in replacement.

Having to send units back and play the waiting game for the above two items isn't favorable with consumers as these are the two most likeliest parts to fail.

nowonknows,
Reactions: Darb
Top Bottom