Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Tweek

I like that decision. Shows they are not afraid of accountability and taking control of their product. Despite the hiccups, I am pretty confident we will see some great developments starting with their new version. Till then, I will have to ask my wife to bury all our money and credit cards in a place only she can find.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
They are moving production in house, so there should be no more issues from what I understand.

No more issue...heh...I'm a QA engneer, there's no such thing...

As much as I want to believe this statement, I will believe it when I see this version mass produced...hopefully I'll be able to afford this.

Tweek

As much as I want to believe this statement, I will believe it when I see this version mass produced...hopefully I'll be able to afford this.

Obviously I don't mean the occasional issues will never occur. I just mean they will be able to ensure the QC to a higher standard than entrusting a manufacturer who may not necessarily care whether or not the company thrives.

brewer

This is how I've been hitting my Cloud lately. I love how the VXL glass lets you mix and match. It's like legos for adult stoners. :brow:

s6hjqh.jpg

:peace:
"Lego's for Stoners . . . ." hahaha, I spilled my coffee!

lovehemp

that glycerin thing needs some kind of "maintenance" or its just "plug and play forever" ?
and when its going to be released the new vapexhale cloud?

lovehemp,

brewer

My idea for a high tech, cooled vape session, is to incorporate a low voltage peltier cooling device to super chill glycerin coil. It would do so continuously, without having to use a freezer.

This guy explains the technology pretty well:

His device is large, but they do not have to be. It cost him $12 to make his device. Get on it VapeXhale!

11eleven11

Dude that's awesome! You could either incorporate that into your vape setup, or have 2 glycerin coils and switch between them -- use one while the other one is in there.

brewer

Dude that's awesome! You could either incorporate that into your vape setup, or have 2 glycerin coils and switch between them -- use one while the other one is in there.

Yeah I agree. I was thinking make it an add on accessory, just like a plug-in version of the glycerin coil pictured a page or so back, but with the peltier device attached to the coil and a power cord coming off it. Perhaps, a battery; the devise runs off super low volts, e.g., less than 12volts.

Essentially, this add on would be the, opposite or counter, "dark side" of the Cloud. LOL! i.e., a perfect (all glass) cooling path for glorious vapor, rather than a perfect heating path! Then there would be balance in the force and all problems VapeXhale is experiencing would have no choice--but to go away :)

brewer,

brewer

I keep a mini fridge next to my vape station. And in the fridge I keep my hydratube so it's always a chilly toke.

Perfect!

However, too simple (and not perpetual cooling without multiple hydra-tubes) in that it doesn't allow for VapeXhale to profit in new ways! Which, was kinda my goal--given their current situation, i.e, they need long term ideas as well as current cash flow.

I love it when weed nerds get to thinking!

What do you mean? You all smoke tobacco and random twigs and shit, right?!

oops, and sorry mod, forgot to edit back-to-back posts. The tobacco got to me.

mod note: No worries mate, I got your back. Two posts merged.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I'm sure the Disney lawyers will be happy to let them use that name...:)

After much research and googling, I believe that darth is not a 'real' word, in the actual dictionary, so it can be trademarked. NOOOOOO! I could be wrong though. Only time will tell what the name of this mysterious black device is.

wootze

They are moving production in house, so there should be no more issues from what I understand.

That could be considerably down the road. I would like to see them get get set up
like sublimater with everything in house.

wootze,

Timothy

I would also like to see these mass produced. Maybe even a cheaper "Overseas" produced glass line for those of us which would rather have 3 Overseas Hydrotubes versus 1 American Hydrotube. They could even outsource the housing & heatsheild production which would save cost, while keeping final assembling and PCB assembling here in the USA. It works for 7th Floor which have some of the most reliable vapes around.

In the end these could be ways to reduce cost so EVERYONE can own a Cloud, rather than just the fortunate that can afford one.

Timothy

Good point. Mass produced was a bad choice of words for me. I really think they need to hire a a design consultant/engineer to help with sourcing quality manufacturing partners and help with debugging the design to improve reliability.

Timothy,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

In my business it is not uncommon for me to have to spend 200 dollars on a battery among other overpriced items ...it's supply and demand. Will be interesting to see how they develop as a business for sure. I like to think they are taking notes from the thread :nod:

Tweek,
Reactions: mvapes
Top Bottom