Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'll speak up here on behalf of vaporizers.ca. They are excellent to deal with, great customer service and stand by their products. Quick shipping. (I've probably bought at least half a dozen vaporizers from them and have placed probably 10-20 orders total, most recently for some ELBs and the NO2 brushes they have in stock which are the absolute cats meow for cleaning out your ELBs!)

CheeseSandwich

I'll speak up here on behalf of vaporizers.ca. They are excellent to deal with, great customer service and stand by their products. Quick shipping. (I've probably bought at least half a dozen vaporizers from them and have placed probably 10-20 orders total, most recently for some ELBs and the NO2 brushes they have in stock which are the absolute cats meow for cleaning out your ELBs!)

Awesome! Glass mouth piece ordered :ko:

CheeseSandwich,
Reactions: mvapes

11eleven11

Gaaaaaaaaah should I just pull the trigger and buy one from vaporizers.ca? I need some input guys. If you didn't have one and you wanted one, would you get one now or wait 3 months or so? If I ordered from vaporizers.ca, it says it's the latest model, so there's a chance I could get a poorly crafted one...

11eleven11,
Gaaaaaaaaah should I just pull the trigger and buy one from vaporizers.ca? I need some input guys. If you didn't have one and you wanted one, would you get one now or wait 3 months or so? If I ordered from vaporizers.ca, it says it's the latest model, so there's a chance I could get a poorly crafted one...
at this point its a gamble. Now anti!!

VapeNStone,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Knowing what I know now...having had my old ticker model since last July...having experienced what I and a lot of other people consider the best vape on the market...I wouldn't hesitate to pick one up right now. The only real gamble is if it is one that just doesn't work from the get go. Then you have a long wait through the summer.
But, if it is a good working model...well then you will have a summer filled with boundless vaping joy!

It is of course your choice...just sayin what I would do...

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
The only real gamble is if it is one that just doesn't work from the get go. Then you have a long wait through the summer.

What about the warranty issue. If you get one now, it breaks in a week, so you send it in and wait 3 months, does that mean you only have 9 months left on your warranty?

Mine should be here today, but I'm contemplating shipping it back. I'm not much of a gambler, odds are always against me.

Tweak,
Reactions: treeman

Shrike

yeah...I would like VapeXhale to step up and let us all know how the warranty issue will be handled. I will need to pay up soon for the extended warranty, and I would very much like them to extend the warranty out for as many months extra that they will not be able to work on Clouds.

I think this would only be fair, since for the most part no warranty issues will be able to be fixed for a minimum of three months.

What say you...VapeXhale?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Alright, on another note which seems not to get much attention around here - on the positive side...

I just got my Hydraline - fucking dope! It has almost NO drag, son of a bitch got coughing like a mofo! I highly recommend this HT to anyone. It's a fucking keep! :rockon:

And Shrike - I agree with you and I want that info too - but, why don't you PM SM or Troi brother. Don't call em out in public. Both you and them deserve more than that. No disrespect either bro - just chiming in. :wave:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
We've drained our savings and taken out loans against our homes to keep this thing going because we believe in our product and we want our customers to be happy.
Wow, this steps things up in the reality department to a new level. Whenever I have a clear space of time to meditate during the day, I am sending positive vibes and white light SM's way. I know its not much, but beyond supporting the company financially, there just isn't much more I can do. I implore whatever creative force that is behind the universe to shield and protect SM, and his family, as he navigates these treacherous waters . . . :peace:

Shrike

Alright, on another note which seems not to get much attention around here - on the positive side...

I just got my Hydraline - fucking dope! It has almost NO drag, son of a bitch got coughing like a mofo! I highly recommend this HT to anyone. It's a fucking keep! :rockon:

And Shrike - I agree with you and I want that info too - but, why don't you PM SM or Troi brother. Don't call em out in public. Both you and them deserve more than that. No disrespect either bro - just chiming in. :wave:

I'm not calling them out, mvapes. This is a problem that really concerns all of us, especially where our warranties are concerned. I'm sure they are working to figure out the best way to handle loss of sales, warranties, etc., while they try to fix the big mess their manufacturer caused them.

If they need more time to figure out the best course to take, I'm okay with that.

Just saying that I would love for SM to come on here when he is ready and let us know how warranties will be handled...many of us that bought last Summer are getting ready to purchase our extended warranties & it would be great to know that we will have a couple extra months grace thrown in there for all of us.:)

stickstones

Vapor concierge
The three month warranty black hole issue is a legit one that I'm sure they will address someday. But I wouldn't expect it to happen soon.

Anyone who comes in here to trash the company either hasn't read this thread or hasn't taken the time to put themselves in the shoes of SM and crew. I don't care how great a person/team is, at some point there is just too much to do. So in addition to regular operations, they have to handle repairs that shouldn't have been needed (this alone would bring most businesses to a standstill), hand build however many units they could make, and set up new manufacturer relationships and supply. Oh, and there is all the legal shit that has to be tended to. And it takes time to mortgage your home and put your whole future on the line...you don't just show up at the bank and get the money same day.

Remember that these guys are among us and of us. While some of us are out a $500 vape for a summer, monkeyman is risking the roof over his family's head. It's a sucky situation for everyone, but the only person being maliciously screwed here is sm.

tdub...thanks for your post and your acknowledgment of what one of our own is going through to bring us all vapor bliss. I have said this many times recently on this forum and will continue to do so when we lose perspective...it's the plant that matters! These are just vapes (albeit a $500-$700 one in this case) and are nothing more than an accessory to what we love.

Shrike

Hope no one interpreted my last few posts as a slam on SM, his crew or the company in general. I LOVE this company and the fantastic vape they have created for all of us. I am an extremely happy customer, have a Cloud that has performed flawlessly since last summer and will support this company with word of mouth and future sales for as long as they are in business.

It pains me to see the unfortunate set of circumstances that have befallen them and I hope they not only build their company back stronger and better than ever, but I hope justice is fair to them and they see a LOT of compensation from whoever has allegedly done them harm.

That being said...I did say that I hope problems that affect us as "customers", not simply as fellow vapers are addressed when they can get to those problems. I can wait...some don't seem to have too much patience...

P.S. I don't consider this just a vape...I consider it "THE" vape. VapeXhale really has developed something incredible and I hope the majority of us will stand behind them and support them for years to come.:)

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
This needs a lot more emphasis than stonemonkey55 gave it:

We've drained our savings and taken out loans against our homes to keep this thing going because we believe in our product and we want our customers to be happy.

The people who come in here bitter and angry about the way things have gone need to stop and spend a minute contemplating this. These guys are risking everything for you. EVERYTHING! If this endeavour fails, you get stuck with at most a few hundred dollars loss. They lose their homes and their savings! They don't have to do this, but they have faith in their product and feel obliged to their customers.

Frankly, I think they've gone beyond anything any of us should expect from them. If I had been asked for advice before they did this, I would have told them that they should never put their homes and families at risk. If VXL failed then so be it, at least they'd still have a home. Do you really think that VXL owed it to you to do this?

My last three posts in here have been in defense of VXL. Before anyone accuses me of being a fanboy, you should know that I do not own a Cloud and I have never owned one. I've never even tried one. What pisses me off is the way some people directly or more commonly, through innuendo, imply that VXL is somehow trying to get away with something or is doing less than they could. Regardless of what you think about their competence, these guys have tried as hard as they can to deliver the best product possible. They have put their futures on the line and I just see red when people disregard this and show disrespect because they have been inconvenienced. Poor baby.

Ripbongs420

vapiff
+1 on supporting a fundraiser. I'd give them at least $100 asap to help SM55 and Co. They are just great people in a not so great situation.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, They are doing everything they can do. What more could anyone ask for? Them risking their entire future's really drives that home. Not much more needs to be said than that. To not feel empathy for VXH is bizarre to me. :\

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Fuck it. I'm a VXL fanboy and proud of it. Before you hate, know there are myriad reasons why I'm an unabashed fanboy.

I'll readily donate $$ to help them in their time of need. SM55 and crew - If you need it, you got it. Just PM me.

Edit: my wife makes excellent ABV butter/oil. We're in for a vake sale. :tup:

CheeseSandwich

So I did receive my replacement cloud this morning. It does to seem to run a lilttle cooler than my previous but nothing too drastic. The vapour at say 12- 1 o'clock is a bit wispy but i'm just happy to have this thing back!:ko: Cosmetically it looks fine, very slight gapping in the metal shielding but not anything that couldn't be easily adjusted by myself. I'll have to give it a better test, but so far im pleased. If it doesnt meet my expectations I'm sure the VXL crew will sort me out.

I'm not a fanboy, I just haven't found another vape that gets me as high as the cloud does. I loaded like .05 in an ELB and I'm fucking BAKED.

CheeseSandwich,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Is it me or did someone from VXL say they soak their HT's in simple-green. I think they said they do this when traveling, they use a big bucket of simple green.

Smoke1ForMe

Is it me or did someone from VXL say they soak their HT's in simple-green. I think they said they do this when traveling, they use a big bucket of simple green.

I wonder if its just the regular green simple green? My friend works for them so I have a ton of different bottles laying around the garage. Not to derail the thread but their granite stone cleaner is one of the best I have used and toxic free!

Smoke1ForMe,
Top Bottom