Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
That's nonsense! The mark-up on the Cloud and the Volcano is roughly the same.

I doubt there's much of a mark up on either. I also challenge anyone to walk into 10 LHS's and ask what the best vaporizer available is. I'll bet 7 out of 10 say the volcano. Most headshops have little to no knowledge of anything regarding vaporization. They base their recommendation purely on price because we all know if it's more expensive it MUST be better.

FYI - I always ask whenever I go to a new shop about their vapes or what they would recommend - their almost always fucking wrong. I had someone recently tell me the aromed was the most innovative device around as it is the number one choice by doctors! FUCKING DOCTORS! This poor bastard thought it was a med device because of its fucking name. :doh:

Hey Bob - you in the wrong thread? :shrug:

I can't speak for the members but the moderators here have all agreed on our policy. It should be quite simple to understand but it keeps getting twisted and misinterpreted.

Nobody has been stopped from posting constructive criticism! If you have a complaint then you get to state it once, not repeatedly.

How is that so hard to understand? The policy is against complaints not criticisms. People insist we are suppressing criticism, but what we are trying to do is stop continual repetition of the same complaint. How many times do we have to explain that when we did let this happen, some people took advantage of it and used repeated whining in the threads as leverage to get special attention? Is that how you would run your forums? From the rules:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
  • If you don’t like the rules or the moderation, feel free not to visit.

Hate to break it to ya but not everyone has the time to sort through 500 pages of text

wakenvape8,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hate to break it to ya but not everyone has the time to sort through 500 pages of text

I don't hate breaking this to you at all: it's your responsibility to know the rules, one of which you just quoted:

• Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
It's also your responsibility to learn enough about the thread before you post in it. People with your attitude are the reason we moderators have to repeat ourselves endlessly. If you can't find the time to do that, don't expect clemency when you put your foot in it the way you just did.

You just cashed in your newbie free pass.

MGG

Yeah, most of these discussion turn away from being actual discourses on the differences and nuances between the unit to a my-team-vs-your-team pissing contest. The point is, they are entirely different device, servicing entirely different niches and comparing them directly is an exercise in futility. Those who prefer water bonging their vapor are going to swear by the Cloud. The people who like bags are going to go for the Volcano. And everyone is going to be arguing for the vape they personally own. You will get no valuable information from such a comparison.

Well i have both the Vapexhale Cloud Plus and the Volcano Classic in my possession so I'll try and put out a non-bias comparison. I might try and put together a little video showing the cloud and in it I'll
try and remember to show the chip and the scratch, they aren't major but it really shouldn't have
anything like this for a new model at this price point.

Thanks for the ELB advice as well by the way guys (in regards to the whistling).

So lame today i woke up early so i would be awake when the postman knocked on my door with my vapexhale package. Woke up at 9:30 but he got here at 9:22 my email says. So now i have to wait till 4:30 to get the ELB's!!! Waiting waiting waiting waiting...

MGG,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It's going to be hard comparing the cano and the cloud - two very different animals with very different purposes. I really enjoyed my cano, but, I wouldn't compare it to the cloud. The EXQ perhaps, but not the cloud.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
You know, that reminded me, has anyone here ever rigged up there cloud to use bags on it?

It's fucking glorious. You never realize how good bag vaping can be until your holding a bag that is so thick with vapor you literally cannot see a spec of light through it.
video?

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: mvapes
Derailing threads by arguing with staff decisions isn't smart. Also, the rules say: Read threads before posting in them.
I don't hate breaking this to you at all: it's your responsibility to know the rules, one of which you just quoted:

It's also yourresponsibility to learn enough about the thread before you post in it. People with your attitude are the reason we moderators have to repeat ourselves endlessly. If you can't find the time to do that, don't expect clemency when you put your foot in it the way you just did.

You just cashed in your newbie free pass.

Deleted

wakenvape8,

MGG

Well tell
It's going to be hard comparing the cano and the cloud - two very different animals with very different purposes. I really enjoyed my cano, but, I wouldn't compare it to the cloud. The EXQ perhaps, but not the cloud.

Well i think it's a fair comparison to make and an easy one considering that they are both in my possession.
I consider it a fair comparison cause i consider them to be the highest end most expensive vaporizers on the market at this point in time. Yes one does bags and one does all glass but i'm interested to see which one works better for me. I also used to have an Arizer Extreme Q but i no longer have access to this device =[.

MGG,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Sorry but you just switched the topic...I am referring to the part about "repeating criticism" not breaking the rules. The fact is you cant expect someone with an issue with the product to read through 500 pages of text before he decides to make a post. I'm sure you can understand that?
You'd be best having this conversation with pak over pm.

Whether you are right or wrong, this discussion isn't related to the cloud (it's just general rules discussion), and you'll most likely get a warning or something if it keeps getting posted in here.

:2c:

Frederick McGuire,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Sorry but you just switched the topic...I am referring to the part about "repeating criticism" not breaking the rules. The fact is you cant expect someone with an issue with the product to read through 500 pages of text before he decides to make a post. I'm sure you can understand that?

Don't start a post with an insincere apology. I did not switch the topic, your post was discussing a moderator decision. Also, what part of "learn enough about the thread before you post in it" is so hard for you? We don't expect people to read 500 pages but we do expect you to be familiar with the thread. That's also a rule:
  • Read threads before posting in them. Thread rules may be outlined in the first post.
It looks like you're having trouble with this part too:
  • If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
How many chances do you expect to get?

pakalolo,
Don't start a post with an insincere apology. I did not switch the topic, your post was discussing a moderator decision. Also, what part of "learn enough about the thread before you post in it" is so hard for you? We don't expect people to read 500 pages but we do expect you to be familiar with the thread. That's also a rule:
  • Read threads before posting in them. Thread rules may be outlined in the first post.
It looks like you're having trouble with this part too:
  • If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
How many chances do you expect to get?

Ok ill just be quiet now...

wakenvape8,

b0

Cloudy...
Obviously I'm not allowed to respond to mods...I really don't feel as though I did something wrong. I just made a simple statement, I wasn't debating any of the rules.

You can, just send them a PM, not here in the cloud post.

On topic- It seems like I will have my cloud reaaally soon, next monday should be here! In the end I bought the Swagger Hydracirc:science:

vorrange

Vapor.wise

On topic- It seems like I will have my cloud reaaally soon, next monday should be here! In the end I bought the Swagger Hydracirc:science:

Congrats b0! First int clouds ftw! :D

vorrange,
Reactions: b0

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker

If I was still in Barcelona I would totally hit the cloud with ya Bo! :rockon:

I meant as a comparative for yourself then I totally understand. What I was getting at was if someone where to categorize vaporizers aside from the metal, the price point, and the actual purpose of the device they are completely different. The volcano is IMO the grandfather of vapor, shit I used my first volcano years before I got into vaping while in an Amsterdam coffee shop. The cloud was simply created to be the best tasting fog machine around utilizing an ALMOST completely glass airpath. It would be like comparing the iolite to the solo just because their both ports. You see what I mean bro?

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

b0

Cloudy...
Thanks guys, I still can't believe I will have it so soon!! I would have loved to have it for the weekend, but it seems that I won't have that luck :(

b0,
Reactions: mvapes

MGG

Where did you get it? Through Vapexhale? There seems to be a number of vendors selling before the suggested date of 4/20 lol. I might be getting another Cloud directly from vapexhale just so i can
cash out my $225 pre-order money.

If there's anyone in Australia NSW (preferably sydney) PM me and i can sort out an offer to get you $50 dollars off the cloud completely legitimately directly from vapexhale new without voiding warranty.
Kind Regards, MG

MGG,
That is why there is a search button!

Yea...Because you can type something like "Why does my vape start combusting after I turn the dial all the way up" and find a result? Thats just an example. Many times the questions you are trying to ask is more complicated than searching a specific word. Regardless, you still would have to sort through all the posts...

wakenvape8,

Vapor Head

It's a deal breaker for me! I don't care about customs but I do care about the cost to send to states every time something goes wrong!! That and the fact people have in stock but can't sell yet
every time something goes wrong? you sound like its a car needing an oil change every so often. I wouldnt buy the product if your thinking that negative

I want to say that when I originally got my Cloud+ i needed to keep it almost at 3:00 but then something weird started happening just recently. As in, I was getting black ABV (not combustion though). So I'm back down to around 1:00 and it's working amazing. I have been using the Cloud+ a lot more recently, cause the last batch of stuff I had was not that good, maybe I worked it out good now :tup: . I have no idea, I'm just bullshitting.

To get to the point, I'm high as hell, and I love my Cloud+.
sounds like its the strain your using. it always takes me a bowl or two of any strain to figure out the perfect heating temp.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
You know, that reminded me, has anyone here ever rigged up there cloud to use bags on it?

It's fucking glorious. You never realize how good bag vaping can be until your holding a bag that is so thick with vapor you literally cannot see a spec of light through it.

Planning to do just that, using a variable aquarium pump and some MacGyver skillz. Purely for science, though. Daily driving is always gonna be moisture-conditioned.

(The bag system on my Q should convert easily to the Cloud with the right gong adaptors...)

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Cost benefit analysis of the store credit offer for Australian customers:
(I assume this will be similar for other intl users...)

Option 1: local distributor
Buy from http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/vapexhale-cloud.html
Purchase either mouthpiece package, or a hydratube package.
Free express shipping
Total cost
Mouthpiece - $495
Hydratube - $689

Option 2: buy direct from VXC
Buy from https://www.vapexhale.com/index.php/store/browse/vaporizer-packages
I'm assuming approx $60 shipping, so my final figures will vary depending on shipping
Total cost
Mouthpiece - $509
Hydratube - $660

My opinion on those prices:
If you don't want a hydratube, its a wash, buying direct will cost a tiny bit more, and take longer to get here, but you get the 8 free elbs.

If you do want a hydratube, absolutely buy from VXC.
It's $30 cheaper, plus you get the 8 free elbs and you get the $225 store credit (if you pre-ordered)

My :2c:
(The hydratube I used for both of those prices was the VXC 2.0 hydracirc)

Edit:
I didn't allow for currency conversion, but $AUD, and $USD are basically interchangeable these days.

Top Bottom