Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
What is the "Cloud Thread" made for? I really need to go somewhere else to ask questions about the cloud in the "VapeXHale Cloud" Thread? Everyone please clarify. This gets confusing when looking for a thread to ask questions & receive answers, yet be told to create another thread. If it is misunderstood that I still have questions about the cloud, I just need verification of which issue I need to take outside of here. We have already figured there is no way for me to meet the standards for classifieds, and now there are only remaining questions on the cloud.
Will I not get in trouble for creating a "What all can the cloud do?" Thread to simply ask questions that have already been acceptably answered, somewhere within these 1,200+ post (447 Pages) for me to search through?

It's like pulling teeth to get someone to be polite and realize this is the thread to ask questions about the product in the thread topic, not just for current owners to praise it. Is this not an area for newcomers of the VapeXHale Cloud to learn so they can decide on their purchase? I think I'm in the right thread. I scrolled back up to be double sure, and it says "VapeXHale Cloud", doesn't have any limits or restrictions on questioned answers listed for the thread that I have found.

Is there an "Mature Adult VapeXHale Cloud Q&A Lounge" section? Hmhm :/

Honestly, if this is not the place to be, let me know. I simply would take it that the moderators would say "There is already a thread for this", if I opened another Cloud thread for questions about the Cloud.

I'll try to keep my posts more slim.

BACK ON TOPIC - "The VapeXHale Cloud" :

If I am still allowed to ask questions about the cloud here: Do any cloud owners notice a pretty large benefit or added moisture to your Vapor by running through 2 Chambers? I'm simply trying to gather info on this product, not bother anyone.

You misunderstand. Talk about the Cloud all you want here. If you want to discuss your girlfriend or your problems getting a glass configuration that works for you, go to Ask FC. Please don't bring up wanting to sell anything in any public post. You've already been given a break on that point and we'll be forced to give you a warning.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
What is the "Cloud Thread" made for? I really need to go somewhere else to ask questions about the cloud in the "VapeXHale Cloud" Thread? Everyone please clarify. This gets confusing when looking for a thread to ask questions & receive answers, yet be told to create another thread. If it is misunderstood that I still have questions about the cloud, I just need verification of which issue I need to take outside of here. We have already figured there is no way for me to meet the standards for classifieds, and now there are only remaining questions on the cloud.
Will I not get in trouble for creating a "What all can the cloud do?" Thread to simply ask questions that have already been acceptably answered, somewhere within these 1,200+ post (447 Pages) for me to search through?

It's like pulling teeth to get someone to be polite and realize this is the thread to ask questions about the product in the thread topic, not just for current owners to praise it. Is this not an area for newcomers of the VapeXHale Cloud to learn so they can decide on their purchase? I think I'm in the right thread. I scrolled back up to be double sure, and it says "VapeXHale Cloud", doesn't have any limits or restrictions on questioned answers listed for the thread that I have found.

Is there an "Mature Adult VapeXHale Cloud Q&A Lounge" section? Hmhm :/

Honestly, if this is not the place to be, let me know. I simply would take it that the moderators would say "There is already a thread for this", if I opened another Cloud thread for questions about the Cloud.

I'll try to keep my posts more slim.

BACK ON TOPIC - "The VapeXHale Cloud" :

If I am still allowed to ask questions about the cloud here: Do any cloud owners notice a pretty large benefit or added moisture to your Vapor by running through 2 Chambers? I'm simply trying to gather info on this product, not bother anyone.

Hey man - feel free to PM me and I will do whatever I can to answer any if not all of your cloud questions. Don't be upset with the mods as they have to keep these forums on topic and free of duplicate answers to the best of their ability on top of making sure us potheads are well behaved - as you know we don't do so well with rules all the time so they have a tough enough job.

Anyway - welcome, IMO your doing alot better then I did in the beginning as your questioning the cloud and when I came on board I was rocking a lot less attractive vapes. Feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll chat.

Vapor Trails

You misunderstand. Talk about the Cloud all you want here. If you want to discuss your girlfriend or your problems getting a glass configuration that works for you, go to Ask FC. Please don't bring up wanting to sell anything in any public post. You've already been given a break on that point and we'll be forced to give you a warning.

Can someone explain? Someone told me to go to the classifieds "On this site", and I did that which means all talk was stopped about sales unless it was properly through this site & I met the requirements. There was 1 post in explanation to a question after my girlfriend was mentioned 1 time. Explanation is a basis of Reason. In this case it is reason given in response to a question. What is the misunderstanding here?
1 person already jumped the gun on questions already closed/answered. It is clear if my posts were read not to assume I have not learned I have to use FC Classifieds in order to be acceptable so sell & that be the only acceptable area to discuss it. If everyone would quit defending and accept that I am asking questions about the cloud and discontinue jumping to conclusions (Exclusively), this would be much more pleasant.

Everyone, please be mature adults. Read posts before assuming. If someone is misunderstanding with something I am still here for, please go back and read the posts in order so I don't have anymore of these responses.

Vapor Trails,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Hey, how's everyone doing tonight? I have blueberry haze in the Cloud running through my Swiss Perc. I'm about to switch over to The Shit. Yep, it's Tuesday... :)

Just Paxed up some blueberry kush in a hotel bathroom. Cool and all but every time I use anything other than my Cloud, it reminds me how freaking special it really is. A few hundred miles separates me from my Cloud (aka my Thunderbuddy) for the night but I will survive.

Bring it on Vapexhale, whatever you're selling, my ass is buying :nod:

John Lewus

I hooked my hydratube to my mobius stereo matrix for tons of diffusion and it helped a little but was hardly noticeable. I have sensitive lungs and cough all the time. Have you tried vaping through really warm water? I find that is the easiest on my lungs. It provides a very humid type of air. When I cool down the vapor I always cough a lot more. I am not exactly sure why that is other than cooler air has less humidity.

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I have just concluded enjoying a couple ELBs of Maui Kush (also a bonus night with the wife at home when she should be traveling) Pretty awesome! Everyone here is living the dream! :peace:

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks Jam for getting back to the Cloud, I'll check out it out right now, not sure I can wait any longer for the annoucement before I pass out.

vape4life,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I wasn't expecting it to go that direction, it looked like they were enjoying it, then he bugged out on it. Well, you never know what you'll get with live... maybe they will give it more air time. Lots of other folks liked it and could use it just fine.

jambandphan03,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I did a mighty facepalm when the host says this:

Its no volcano... its no verdamper... its no herbalaire

After he hits it for barely a couple seconds with poor result :rolleyes:
Then they pull out the micro g and are impressed.. Yes this host is unpleasant, especially after 5 min of making jest of the pope and jewish people. :doh: I just hope they don't knock over the cloud by the end of the night. At any rate, quite excited for the vapexhale announcement! I always love following this thread. Get some good rest cloud team!

SD_haze

yeah, I wasn't expecting it to go that direction, it looked like they were enjoying it, then he bugged out on it. Well, you never know what you'll get with live... maybe they will give it more air time. Lots of other folks liked it and could use it just fine.
It is a lot easier on the ego to blame the machine and not the user :myday:

Bugged out is definitely the word, his expression just instantly changed when he didn't get his giant rip.

cellardoor

Isn't the cloud pretty simple to use? I kind of imagined anyone who could hit a bong would have a pretty easy time with it.

cellardoor,

vape4life

Banned for life
You'd be surprised cellardoor.... NEVER underestimate the unpredictability of stupidity.

Almost midnight EST....i'm trying to stay awake for the annoucement....

Top Bottom