Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
First lesson, the company is VapeXhale. The model is the Cloud. The carb/adapter piece is the CloudBuddy, and the big glass thingy down there . . . thats the Devastator :nod:

<----The Cloud

<---The CloudBuddy

devastator1d.jpg

Vapor Trails

First lesson, the company is VapeXhale. The model is the Cloud. The carb/adapter piece is the CloudBuddy, and the big glass thingy down there . . . thats the Devastator :nod:

<----The Cloud

<---The CloudBuddy

Wow, you're so kind to have read my post. Thank you so much. Is the devastator only in a kit, or is it possible that I could attach a piece off to the side of the Olympic so we don't have to buy more glass?
We understand if we have to. We would rather be safe than sorry.

If someone could give me the width dimensions on the VapeXHale Cloud I would appreciate it. I need to see if it is too wide for my glass that I already purchase.
Thanks

Vapor Trails,
Reactions: mmenzie

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Hey, you have me confused on the rest, I just wanted to make sure your terms were well defined. You don't need a Devastator. Don't get me wrong, they are absolutely incredible, and I rarely use anything else, and I highly recommend it, but not completely necessary, although it is for me :luv: The diffusion/cooling is perfect though, and the liquid/gas volumes are right on too. So pick a Cloud package, make sure you get extra ELBs (EZ Load Bowls), each is a 4 pack, even though the pic only shows 2, each "bowl" is 2 pieces a bowl and a cap. So get your Cloud and your accessories, hook up to whatever glass you deem appropriate for yourself and you are done. Easier said than done I'm afraid. One cool thing about the Devastator is the downstems are removable. That means if they make different ones, you can completely change your diffusion mode by simply switching out the stems. The Devastator gets the Cloud away from your face as well, which is nice, and it is stable and safe. Oh and beefy too, really, really, beefy . . .

<--- EZ Load Bowls

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So I'm betting this is going to be a big day for the cloud...I can feel the cloud arriving my house in just few month time :p

Vapor Trails

The Cloud . . . The Cloud . . . :bang: http://vaporpedia.com/wiki/Cloud

I know its irritating answering questions. Its irritating asking when shooting in the dark to be sure detail is given in order (logically) to not make the same mentioned mistakes, again.
Thanks for your help. I'm about to measure. I wont bug you guys for some hours since I know Im wearing out my welcome.

cellardoor

Wow, you're so kind to have read my post. Thank you so much. Is the devastator only in a kit, or is it possible that I could attach a piece off to the side of the Olympic so we don't have to buy more glass?
We understand if we have to. We would rather be safe than sorry.

If someone could give me the width dimensions on the VapeXHale Cloud I would appreciate it. I need to see if it is too wide for my glass that I already purchase.
Thanks

The glass joint on the end of the cloud is 18mm but if the water pipe you have is 14mm there's an adaptor you can get. If the Olympic that you have is 18mm then you're done buying glass.

Also don't beat yourself up too much, I doubt there's anyone on this forum that hasn't made a bad purchase (mine was the vapor cone elite and I overpaid for it). Like someone mentioned earlier the classifieds section on here is a great way to sell the glass and vapes you've acquired.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and remember that the FC community is always willing to lend a hand if you have anymore questions or concerns. :tup:

Vapor Trails

I guess I better start posting and ask for "Donation likes". I was just about to try the classifieds. This kinna stinks :| (I definitely understand why, of course)

"You must be an actively contributing member with at least 50 days membership, 50 posts, and 15 "likes" to create a thread in the Classifieds."

Max Kiefer

Formerly kool kief
I guess I better start posting and ask for "Donation likes". I was just about to try the classifieds. This kinna stinks :| (I definitely understand why, of course)

"You must be an actively contributing member with at least 50 days membership, 50 posts, and 15 "likes" to create a thread in the Classifieds."

You can always sell them on ebay, that's where I got rid of my SSV

Max Kiefer,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
t-dub, I can't find dimensions for this piece. When you have a minute would you mind posting back the diameter of the base and the cans, and the height of the cans (which appear to be the same)?

Thanks!
No rest for the wicked . . . :evil:
Base is 5"
Ash catcher is 8"
Main Can is 8" >/< depending how you measure it :)

t-dub,

John Lewus

No rest for the wicked . . . :evil:
Base is 5"
Ash catcher is 8"
Main Can is 8" >/< depending how you measure it :)

Be careful. Those are one set of measurements. The Hydra tubes have a lot of variation in sizes and I would think the Devastator's would also.

John Lewus,

vape4life

Banned for life
Looks like glassblowersdirect.com is selling essentially a hydratube, about halfway down on the "Bubblers" page.

For $100 :worms:

"Tube w/ long showerhead perc"
Standing at 12" on 32mm/50mm/5mm tubing, this versatile showerhead tube can be used with the Cloud and other vapes, It features a long showerhead to help prevent spills to expensive equipment.

edit: pic

Interesting....$100!!! Doesn't VX have a patent on these or something?

Tick tock...9:40am....rise n' shine (n' announce)! :)

livegreen

It has been a while since I've been on here. I ordered my cloud in June 2012 and have had almost zero issues despite drops and even water accidents. It has easily become my wisest vaporizer purchase. My question is if anyone knows of replacements for the bowls? I've been cleaning them but my last one is starting to tear apart. I would order from Vapexhale but they look out of stock for the moment.

Thanks for the help

Top Bottom