Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I don't see any pictures? Is it just me?
Nope. Can't see anything either.

High Sigh, download your pictures to your computer, then upload them to imgur.com

From there, once they're up, use the little "tree" button to put the direct image URL (which will end with an extension, usually .jpg, so your link looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/hKfke.jpg )

Quetzalcoatl,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I can not find the devastator video. I do not have a FB account I clicked the link from twitter and it does not work for me. Link Please... On another note. Yesterday when everyone was talking about the inner glass bamboo being loose or not I was under the impression that mine would not move. I tugged on it a bit and it would not budge. but today my hydratube stuck to the clouds joint and boy did it move . Scared the shit out of me. It came up an inch and a half ( did not measure) . I have heard this is normal but It still stresses me out. I do not now why the hydratube stuck to the joint. I already baby this thing but know I will be even more careful. All this talk on this thread about broken clouds has me buggin out !!! Love my Cloud hate how fragile it seems.

This is probably my ONLY complaint about the Cloud, it makes me nervous to let anyone near it, and I have to watch myself pretty closely too.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: SD_haze

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I don't see any pictures? Is it just me?

No I don't see them either, and if you copy the image address, it's like going to an AOL Mailbox address. LOL. It's pretty crazy.

I know I am looking forward to seeing "Pappy Hands" in person as well... kind of like Jazz Hands but with more Pappy and less Jazz.

Oh man, I would pay to see this! In fact, I've adopted the Pappy hands during my session and always give credit to Pappy. I love it. Too bad I can't get into the medicating areas for kush con unless I have a cali card I would assume. Living on the east coast makes that kind of hard. And I'm not going to pay to go there to watch everyone else enjoy, while i'm outside. LOL

newVaper420,
Reactions: Pappy

bassplayer

A video I made, showing how I use kief / dry sift, in the Cloud.
Very cool! I'll have to try this tonight, I wonder if it'll work with concentrates (full melt, oils, whatever)? I don't see why it wouldn't - I usually mix a bit of concentrate in with ground flowers but this way seems much better, great idea!

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Very cool! I'll have to try this tonight, I wonder if it'll work with concentrates (full melt, oils, whatever)? I don't see why it wouldn't - I usually mix a bit of concentrate in with ground flowers but this way seems much better, great idea!

My thoughts exactly! I haven't got any oils on me at the moment, but I have a feeling this will work as well or better than 'painting the bottom of an elb cap' with oil, and surely better than mixing it with flower!

I've been medicating using just kief, packed using the method shown in my video, and it's so much quicker!

Purpl3_Haz3,

green2brown

I've tried using concentrates a few different ways and I've found the best method for oils, full melts, anything that turns to liquid is to mix it in with flower or ABV. I've tried painting the underside of the cap and I've tried the double cap method and neither really compare IMO. Kief works really well on its own in the ELB, but I think the double cap method was to help avoid clogging the ELB as quickly.

green2brown,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I've tried using concentrates a few different ways and I've found the best method for oils, full melts, anything that turns to liquid is to mix it in with flower or ABV. I've tried painting the underside of the cap and I've tried the double cap method and neither really compare IMO. Kief works really well on its own in the ELB, but I think the double cap method was to help avoid clogging the ELB as quickly.

Yeah, this method was definitely spawned out of a necessity to find a better way to use kief, and powdery concentrates/dry sift, etc, without clogging bowls, and also, to vape it quicker/easier.

I definitely enjoy an ELB mixed with flower and oil, or ABV and oil, and if it's packed right, it doesn't get too messy.

Purpl3_Haz3,

bassplayer

Yes, the one thing I've found with mixing oil or other forms of concentrate in with the flowers is that the ELB gets sticky inside and harder to clean, I'm thinking the double-cap method will prove much easier to clean.

green2brown

Yes, the one thing I've found with mixing oil or other forms of concentrate in with the flowers is that the ELB gets sticky inside and harder to clean, I'm thinking the double-cap method will prove much easier to clean.

I typically will get some oil on the tip of a dabber. Then I'll dip that into my ground up bud or ABV so I have a flower coated glob of oil. And then I use my fingers to slide the coated oil off the dabber onto a layer of bud at the bottom of the ELB. The herb-coating will absorb as much of the oil as it can when the oil melts and will protect the side of the ELB from getting really sticky/clogged. And the layer of bud at the bottom of the ELB soaks up whatever oil the coating can't absorb. Using this method I haven't found my ELBs to clog any faster really than when I just use herb. And it has given me much better results (both in hit quality and keeping the ELB relatively clean) with oil than any other method I've tried.

bassplayer

Any Cloud users store their flowers with Humidipaks? I have mine in the little bags they came in from the dispensaries then sealed in small mason jars, on a bookshelf away from direct sunlight.

bassplayer,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Troi, any word on the replacement Clouds? I'm hoping to have it shipped today so that I'll have it Monday/Tuesday the latest? Any word on tracking numbers?

Thanks for all your help! Enjoy your crazy weekend! :-)

newVaper420,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Alright! So I just got my cloud... I got it is used so it is one of the old clicking ones. I doubt there's much I can do about that so I'll just have to learn o live with it.

A couple questions I have about it thought (can you tell I just used it?)

1. Are the ELB's supposed to be so hard to pull in and out? Is there some sort of trick to it?

2. How necessaries is stirring?

3. How hard should I be packing this shit?

Fucking love it so far.Just from stuffing an ELB full of OG kush and popping it in on 3' got me... well, you can tell.

Oh man. I need to lie down...

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If you have ELBs that are hard to insert and remove, you should just order some new ones from vapexhale.com (they made them too fat for a while, but now the new ones are fine).

Enjoy!
:peace:

Stu,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Alright! So I just got my cloud... I got it is used so it is one of the old clicking ones. I doubt there's much I can do about that so I'll just have to learn o live with it.

A couple questions I have about it thought (can you tell I just used it?)

1. Are the ELB's supposed to be so hard to pull in and out? Is there some sort of trick to it?

2. How necessaries is stirring?

3. How hard should I be packing this shit?

Fucking love it so far.Just from stuffing an ELB full of OG kush and popping it in on 3' got me... well, you can tell.

Oh man. I need to lie down...

1. at first but should be easier after breaking in.

2. i don't see the need to stir.

3. i just fill and tap it down.

welcome to the club CentiZen!

ilovebOObs,

Pappy

shmaporist
No I don't see them either, and if you copy the image address, it's like going to an AOL Mailbox address. LOL. It's pretty crazy.

Oh man, I would pay to see this! In fact, I've adopted the Pappy hands during my session and always give credit to Pappy. I love it. Too bad I can't get into the medicating areas for kush con unless I have a cali card I would assume. Living on the east coast makes that kind of hard. And I'm not going to pay to go there to watch everyone else enjoy, while i'm outside. LOL
Thanks! Can't wait to see all my fellow FC enthusiasts at Kush Expo. Not to late for Rx. Go to http://sunsetdoctor.com and see ya there!

Pappy,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Thanks! Can't wait to see all my fellow FC enthusiasts at Kush Expo. Not to late for Rx. Go to http://sunsetdoctor.com and see ya there!

I fear if I go over I'll never come back. And my wife wouldn't like that. But I'll keep sunset doctor in mind when I next go to L.A. :-) Thanks.

Hopefully NYC will get some sort of action soon. This is getting depressing.

-----

Missing my Cloud... can't wait to get it back :-). Sweet sweet taste of HydraTube vapor.

newVaper420,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Someone should call the Cloud Abuse Hotline, because I just used the fuck out of mine, a la Ike Turner--just tore the shit out of that bad boy. I think it started to cry. Two straight ELBs of pineapple kush-o-rama tastiness, loaded 50% each. :freak:

My goodness gracious sakes alive, this thing is a freakin' MACHINE!

That is all.

Top Bottom