Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
On the picture it was showerhead I think, but it seems to have detachable percs with that huge joint. So you can buy relatively cheaply percs without body just to insert them there. If it isn't like this correct me.

Seek,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
I wodered the same thing.

Replaceable/interchangeable percs would be outstanding. It does look like that may be the setup from the picture.

Sinclue,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Devastator Package VapeXhale Team!!!
IMO you'll hit The JACKPOT :) there...

Zangano Cruel,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Dear SliM VXH THC PhD. , what kind of Clouds can you prescribe me today???
:) lol I'm feeling a little bit under the weather...

I know... I loved the outfits and everything. It really added a level of professionalism to it all. I considered our-self's "Vapor Practitioners"... like Nurse Practitioners but well versed in the art of vaporizing.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I know... I loved the outfits and everything. It really added a level of professionalism to it all. I considered our-self's "Vapor Practitioners"... like Nurse Practitioners but well versed in the art of vaporizing.
I was about this to go, I'm not a medical patient but it would be nice to meet you all guys...
Next year probably...
Either way, I'll really like to be in such a nurses hands :nod: sure and fast recovery 100% guarranted

Jmiknuk

Okay I've had my cloud for a few months now and now it's not performing like it used to. Sometimes I get huge tasty clouds but most of the time now it's either no vapor or whispy vapor and then it burns whatever's in the easy bowl. Does anyone know whats wrong with it?

Jmiknuk,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Okay I've had my cloud for a few months now and now it's not performing like it used to. Sometimes I get huge tasty clouds but most of the time now it's either no vapor or whispy vapor and then it burns whatever's in the easy bowl. Does anyone know whats wrong with it?

Can you tell if the air path is cracked at all? Try using a light to look down both ends and check for cracks along the air path.

Slightly Medicated,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
When you say that "it burns", do you mean it's actually combusting or scortching the load?
:peace:

Stu,

Jmiknuk

Its just scorching the load. Even on the lowest setting. The abv is always dark brown even tho i dont get any vapor. And the male joint to the air pathway always smells horrible. Its like the smell it had when I first got it.

Jmiknuk,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
You should definitely submit a support ticket with them. That does not sound normal at all.
:peace:

Stu,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
With 4,000 orders having gone out after the cup win I'm surprised there aren't more new visitors to this thread. Maybe he meant to say 400?

A few videos to get the thread going again. Notice I lean the hydraline back when I hit it. It is the only hydratube you can hit like that with no fear of water coming out the bottom. In fact it's meant to be hit leaned back so you don't get splash up the tube.

max

Out to lunch
elmomuzz said:
With 4,000 orders having gone out after the cup win I'm surprised there aren't more new visitors to this thread. Maybe he meant to say 400?
4k was the number quoted. The number of zeros has already been confirmed. As for a lot of new Cloud owners showing up, a lot of people just don't do forums, and I think a lot of FC members would be surprised at how many experienced vaporists don't know that FC even exists.
Notice I lean the hydraline back when I hit it. It is the only hydratube you can hit like that with no fear of water coming out the bottom.
The ShowDome and Vertigo tree can be hit at an angle with no problem as long as you're careful of the water level and how far you tilt. Those are the only two I can comment on from personal experience (so far).
In fact it's meant to be hit leaned back so you don't get splash up the tube.
That's the kind of info I think we'd all like to see on the VXL site. Unless you've been reading this thread, talking to someone in a very select group (those who have sampled all the HT's), or are an experienced glass user (of multiple types), you don't really know what effects the various styles provide during use.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

No, he really meant 4000. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but FC is just a tiny corner of the vapourizer world.

Edit: I swear max and I are different people, honestly!

Troi

I only had like 2-3 minutes to film some action around the booth. We were really busy the entire time. Anyway, I finally edited something short together.

Check it out:

That video is great! It's too bad we didn't have time to get more footage, so many people all with the same reaction!

Troi,

bassplayer

I just got a Mobius 60T Stereo Matrix stemless - will I need a 18mm male-female 45 degree adapter for the cloud or is there enough clearance without the adapter? I did see this question asked earlier but didn't see an answer apologies if I missed it...

bassplayer,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I just got a Mobius 60T Stereo Matrix stemless - will I need a 18mm male-female 45 degree adapter for the cloud or is there enough clearance without the adapter? I did see this question asked earlier but didn't see an answer apologies if I missed it...

Mine fits on my 65T but there is only millimeters of room between the side of the can and the cloud. I would pick up a 45 degree adapter, I use mine on all of my pieces now.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Buyola
Top Bottom