Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

jackmormon

My postman delivered it to close to when school is out so no video today but I did try it. It purrs like a kitten. :)

label.jpg

FUCKING SERIOUSLY? Your package was delivered with the packing list on the front and visible???

VXH Crew---Please realize that not everybody lives in a "medical" state. All it takes is a curious postman and a phone call to cause someone grief.

Sorry, I love my Cloud but shipping this way is putting your customers at risk.

PoopMachine

FUCKING SERIOUSLY? Your package was delivered with the packing list on the front and visible???

VXH Crew---Please realize that not everybody lives in a "medical" state. All it takes is a curious postman and a phone call to cause someone grief.

Thats nuts if thats how it was shipped

PoopMachine,

Yeah that's a little ridiculous...I'm in TN and really glad my package didn't come like that, just a brown box with Vape-X and the address on it. I know SM said they've already corrected this, but it wasn't like that on all shipments and none should've been shipped like that in the first place. It's almost like whoever packed the boxes didn't know the packing slip is supposed to go inside...

nugghuffer,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation

Thats nuts if thats how it was shipped
Yeah that's a little ridiculous...I'm in TN and really glad my package didn't come like that, just a brown box with Vape-X and the address on it. I know SM said they've already corrected this, but it wasn't like that on all shipments and none should've been shipped like that in the first place. It's almost like whoever packed the boxes didn't know the packing slip is supposed to go inside...

That's how mine came shipped. It didn't happen to be an issue, but very seriously could have been. My postal delivery man is one who tends to leave packages that require signing, without a signature if we're not home...knowing that our neighborhood is a fairly safe place, and packages don't tend to up and disappear. That being said, if a family member of mine happened to come by my house before I got home, and saw that, things would be a bit shaky. I have a very conservative family, with views that don't coincide with MMJ. I am a card holding patient, but aside from those in my household, no one in my family knows that I use cannabis at all.

Also, it does happen on occasion, that I receive one of my neighbors packages, by mistake. I never can tell, or would care to for that matter, what's in the package, cause it usually just has the address it's being sent to, and maybe from. I can't say that my neighbors wouldn't be so nosy as to read whats on the box, next to my name and address.

I really hate to be 'that guy' that makes a stink about something considered trivial to some, but I just feel that this is an issue that should be rectified. I see that SM posted that VXL will use a more discrete labeling system, but the fact that they didn't in the first place kind of has me scratching my head. I was too blown away by the vape to really be upset about it, but digging out my box and seeing what was printed on it does kind of bug me.

If you ordered a sex toy, would you want to have it come in the mail, with a short description of the toy on the side? How about medications? Expensive/sought after items in general? How about I don't want to tell anyone who can see my mail, what it is! I've ordered parts for vapes from random ebay "vape stores" with more discrete labeling/shipping.

Just saying. Sorry for the rant.

Back to the Cloud, and not the box it came in...........Is anyone here considering the 'FC Bubbler' by Planet Vape, when it's released, as a piece for the Cloud? I know I am...I'm also eyeballing a HT or two in the meantime. I'm thinking the Double chamber Swagger is my first pick for next HT. In a tie for second, are the HydraLine, and the ShowerCap. If my wallet would allow, I'd have em all and more!

Another thing, that has been tossed around a bit in this thread, and I'm hoping becomes a reality at some point (fine, let em' release the international first :lol: :) ) is smaller ELBs. I know I can just load my big ones less full, but I accidentally don't, and don't realize until I can't get the thing to stop milking :lol:

Still in love with my Cloud :love:

:peace:

mscm888

I'm holding out until the PV bubbler is released before pulling the trigger on more glass. I really want a nice piece I can sit the cloud on.

I really hate to be 'that guy' that makes a stink about something considered trivial to some, but I just feel that this is an issue that should be rectified. I see that SM posted that VXL will use a more discrete labeling system, but the fact that they didn't in the first place kind of has me scratching my head. I was too blown away by the vape to really be upset about it, but digging out my box and seeing what was printed on it does kind of bug me.

If you ordered a sex toy, would you want to have it come in the mail, with a short description of the toy on the side? How about medications? Expensive/sought after items in general? How about I don't want to tell anyone who can see my mail, what it is! I've ordered parts for vapes from random ebay "vape stores" with more discrete labeling/shipping.:peace:

I agree man and trust me, I'm not bitching or mad at VXH because my package was discreet. I love my Cloud and would never hesitate to order another one. I'm fortunate enough to have my own place so I don't really have to be sneaky with anything, but some people do. You made a great point about sex toys/medications. I'm not embarrassed by my habits or vices but sometimes people order things online because they don't want to be seen in a head shop or Hustler store haha. It just seems like there were a few mistakes made by the packing/shipping people because packing slips usually go on the inside of the package...as long as no one went to jail or got raided all should be well.

nugghuffer,
Out of interest out of the 3 do you have a favourite and why?
I'm quite interested in the hydraline.

If I had to choose only one out of these three, I would go with the hydraline. I agree with what other members have said about the HL; it has the least drag out of the three and the diffusion is excellent. A wikipedia article described the bubble patterns of inline percs as "harmonic", which I think is apropos for the HL. I also really like having the ice pinch.

The 2 downsides to the HL (imo):
  • splashback; if you use a slow pull then you can minimize this, but if you really wanna hit it hard then drop a couple pieces of ice in there- perfect splash guard!
(tangent- Has anyone tried those artificial ice cube thingies in their glass?

http://www.uppgrader.com/2011/11/stainless-steel-ice-cubes/

Possible solution to overflow problems from melting ice?)
  • stands precariously; I'm comfortable with having my HC or HT standing upright, but not the HL. I recommend getting some sort of stand (hydrafoot or deadfoot designs come to mind). Otherwise, you should lay it on its side, which isn't such a good thing when there's water inside. :doh:
Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of the ht's. If I was in the market for a cloud package, I would want to get the swagger double, but I would think twice about it b/c it's $100 more than the hydraline package.

Best of luck with your decision! :tup:

UpUpandAway,
Reactions: MGG

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
(tangent- Has anyone tried those artificial ice cube thingies in their glass?

http://www.uppgrader.com/2011/11/stainless-steel-ice-cubes

I would avoid using those in your glass. You have to slide them in very very carefully, or you stand to break your ice notches.

If you need to use a "reusable" ice cube I would recommend the plastic kind:
http://www.amazon.com/CoolBlues-Reu...563839&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=reusable+iceubes

It is not the best thing in terms of health, but it is softer then the Stainless Steel cubes. In general though I would avoid anything but real ice in glass.

Slightly Medicated,
I would avoid using those in your glass. You have to slide them in very very carefully, or you stand to break your ice notches.

If you need to use a "reusable" ice cube I would recommend the plastic kind:
http://www.amazon.com/CoolBlues-Reusable-Cubes-your-Drinks/dp/B000PGOQNQ/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348563839&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=reusable iceubes

It is not the best thing in terms of health, but it is softer then the Stainless Steel cubes. In general though I would avoid anything but real ice in glass.

Good advice.

At first I was considering the plastic ones, but I didn't like the idea of having them in the vapor path. What you say about the ss cubes makes sense; actually, I'm not even sure they'd fit in the tube.

Don't get me wrong, I rather enjoy using ice. Just spitballing... :D

UpUpandAway,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I wanted to share my cheap solution for a hydratube stand. The beer cozy idea has been done before but these kind of cozy's are especially good because they suction cup down making it even more stable. Not as pretty as that glass stand but it gets the job done. :cheers:

vgr3v9.jpg

Got to love your fan setup!!!
I heard about fans being used as smell extractors before.
Does it work for you??
I hope is just for the summer or you live in a really warm place, because a window open in winter must suck :(
The HT holder looks great :) enjoy it

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
Got to love your fan setup!!!
I heard about fans being used as smell extractors before.
Does it work for you??
I hope is just for the summer or you live in a really warm place, because a window open in winter must suck :(
The HT holder looks great :) enjoy it

Thanks buddy. I've been rocking that fan since my combustion days and it has never failed me. It has a switch that let's you choose between exhaust and sucking in air from the outside. As far as smell is concerned my room gets a little stinky but nothing smells outside of it because the fan creates a constant vacuum of air coming in the room from under the door. I guess if your looking for super stealth add a smokebuddy activated carbon filter to the mix (super cheap on Amazon). I know I'll be using one this winter.

MacNcheesePLZ,
Reactions: SD_haze

SD_haze

Thanks buddy. I've been rocking that fan since my combustion days and it has never failed me. It has a switch that let's you choose between exhaust and sucking in air from the outside. As far as smell is concerned my room gets a little stinky but nothing smells outside of it because the fan creates a constant vacuum of air coming in the room from under the door. I guess if your looking for super stealth add a smokebuddy activated carbon filter to the mix (super cheap on Amazon). I know I'll be using one this winter.
Wow, the smokebuddy on amazon is definitely cheaper than ive seen anywhere else (11.50 + can ship free FYI)

SD_haze,

Marvc

Hey it's 50/50 chance I left my cloud on an went to work. Will it be ok on standby mode for like 5 hours or do I need to get back an make sure it's off?

Thx

Marvc,
That's why it has a standby mode. Lol. I have gotten vaped so crazy that I left the house for hours only to come back to the blinking lights lol.

SD_haze

Standby mode is definitely necessary for how high the cloud gets you, but does anyone else feel it is too short? I think 3 hours might be pushing it but 2 would be perfect :2c:

SD_haze,
Reactions: EonBlue

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Standby mode is definitely necessary for how high the cloud gets you, but does anyone else feel it is too short?
:wave:

A couple of nights ago, I turned on my unit for round 2, loaded up an ELB and waited for the unit to get up to temp. Having had such an excellent "round 1", I lost track of time, and the next thing I know my unit is blinking green and red and I never even inserted the ELB. :doh:

A little more time before auto shutoff would be a nice thing IMO. A user-definable auto-shutoff would be ideal for me.

:peace:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'll chime in and say that I have had several times when the timer cuts off, before I realize it, and I think to myself, has it already been an hour?? I have had to time it to see if my timer was cutting off too early, but it's been pretty spot on each time I pay attention. It's not a huge deal, I just wanted to join the conversation.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I could use a two hour timer for my night time sessions! I used to leave my EQV on all the time (which was prolly overkill) I have noticed though that a lot of times when I click it over to reset it for another hour, I still only need a couple of good pulls to finish me off. Especially when it's good and hot like that.

Kind of bummed though because I haven't been able to vape (going on day 2 :bang:) I got a nasty cold/ flu thingy on Sunday night and it has made my lungs too tender to hit it right. I hate coughing!!

mmafighterthe25

I could use a two hour timer for my night time sessions! I used to leave my EQV on all the time (which was prolly overkill) I have noticed though that a lot of times when I click it over to reset it for another hour, I still only need a couple of good pulls to finish me off. Especially when it's good and hot like that.

Kind of bummed though because I haven't been able to vape (going on day 2 :bang:) I got a nasty cold/ flu thingy on Sunday night and it has made my lungs too tender to hit it right. I hate coughing!!

u think thats bad, iv had cloud sience last thursday an cant use it for another week cause of a test coming for new job. i havent blazed in almost 60 days. starting hitting youre head through wall now.

mmafighterthe25,
Reactions: Bluntcrush
Top Bottom