Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

...the hydraline could def. use a base/stand...I too leave it on it's side...this thing is the smoothest, easiest, hitting HT.

@ turk- How significant is the difference in performance b/w the hydraline and hydracirc? Pretty noticeable?

UpUpandAway,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I was under the impression that VXL will replace ELB's which came from the bad batch that were too small to fit all the way into the joint. Wouldn't hurt to inquire. That's a totally separate matter from the code.

If anyone has any ELBs that don't fit, film a video of them not fitting, upload to youtube, PM me with the link, and I'll personally send you some ELBs from my stash :peace:

If anyone has any ELBs that don't fit, film a video of them not fitting, upload to youtube, PM me with the link, and I'll personally send you some ELBs from my stash :peace:

That's some quality customer service right there! I got some of the fatter ELBs with my Cloud a little over a month ago and I really don't see what all these complaints are about. Yeah they were pretty tight at first but I just left my only two in my SG's bowl and my angled adapter and they fit perfect two days later. If you train them in something for a day or two and use them a few times they end up fitting perfectly so I don't understand why some people want to go through the trouble of sending theirs back to VXL and waiting for new ones. Just wish I woulda taken yalls advice and bought more ELBs :D.

nugghuffer,

Pappy

shmaporist
DSC_1646.jpg

So the second package arrived today with my HydraLine.

Another one "Out of the park" VapeXhale!
:myday:
SS logo by Pappy.

Troi

FC Members:

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up were about to sell out of clouds. We expect to sell out by the weekend, with a re-stock of cloud packages by the end of next week. We should continue to have indivdual HT's available in the mean time, oh and some new Heady! HT's right around the corner.

Happy Clouding!

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
FC Members:

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up were about to sell out of clouds. We expect to sell out by the weekend, with a re-stock of cloud packages by the end of next week. We should continue to have indivdual HT's available in the mean time, oh and some new Heady! HT's right around the corner.

Happy Clouding!

Wow new HT's already! Sweet. I can not wait to see what's in store for this thing! I'm so vaked right now, I'm clouded up :-)

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
I think it's awesome to see what the cloud has done for the glass community. Ive always appreciated high end glass but the cloud has opened up a whole new world to me. I'm sure this is true for many others as well. It's definitely an expensive hobby but it is what you make of it :)

mscm888

I've spent way too much time browsing glass bubblers since my cloud arrived.
I predict I will continue to until pulling the trigger and buy one. :-)

Currently leaning towards a Mobius Ion but holding out to see if any Cloud / Vaporizer specific Bubblers come out soon.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
This is gonna be the first day/two days that I'm gonna be without my Cloud. Im using two ELBs right now just to get one last sess in. Wish me luck, I sure will miss this thing. I ordered a Pax but won't be here in enough time, so I'll have to settle for my Wispr. I know, first world problems :-). Anyhow, I've never felt this attached to an inanimate object before, LMFAO :-).

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
......very noticeable....it's a pretty big difference...and you will just want to use the hydraline...

Then the big difference is in the action? I didn't think it likely there would be less drag than the hydracirc.

I'm also a little surprised by the ice pinches because IIRC VXL had indicated pinches would not be used any longer so as to not encourage using ice and risking too high a water level. Does this mean that with the hydraline the backflow risk is much less?

oldiebutgoodie,

turk

turk
Then the big difference is in the action? I didn't think it likely there would be less drag than the hydracirc.

....also the draw...I'm also noticing a ability to vape at lower temps. with the hydraline...I get thick, dense clouds @ 9 with this HT...as opposed to 10-10:30 with hydracirc...lastly the cleaning is actually easier,,,

turk,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
With my showerdome, there is a bit of room below the hole of the splash guard to compensate for ice melting, as long as you dab out any leftover water in the top from filling it prior to dropping a ice cube in.

As long is the top is dry, any ice melting (a sesh worth) does not drain below and raise the water level from my use so far

And I get insane clouds at 9:00 with my HT FWIW

Marvc

This is probably a noobie question, but does vapor smoke go stale like regular combustion smoke?

Thx

Marvc,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
This is probably a noobie question, but does vapor smoke go stale like regular combustion smoke?

Thx

Yes, but if we're talking Cloud, no, it never has time to (unless you fill a HT and not clear it, by y the fuck would ya do that lol). Bags can get stale tho pretty quick IMO

JDSupreme,
Reactions: Nebu

oldiebutgoodie

....also the draw...I'm also noticing a ability to vape at lower temps. with the hydraline...I get thick, dense clouds @ 9 with this HT...as opposed to 10-10:30 with hydracirc...lastly the cleaning is actually easier,,,

Sold. :tup: Thanks!

oldiebutgoodie,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I'm also a little surprised by the ice pinches because IIRC VXL had indicated pinches would not be used any longer so as to not encourage using ice and risking too high a water level. Does this mean that with the hydraline the backflow risk is much less?

There is much less risk of backflow with the hydraline. For water to leak to the bottom the water level would have to be raised to the level of the pinches to make it up and over the bend of the tube that connects to the lower portion. Not enough ice fits to produce that much drainage. I've had mine for a day and so far really like it.

My only complaint is it could use some sort of internal splash protection but 2 pieces of ice solve this.

Troi

Attention FC Members:

We are sold out of cloud packages, the store is still stocked with individual HT's we hope to restock Cloud packages towards the end of next week!

Troi,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
I thought you guys were scaled and out of stocks were a thing of the past? Ha, I'm just busting your chops Troi. I've NEVER seen a product so universally loved after one try as the Cloud. I suspect demand is going to keep scaling up; way up. Out of Stock from time to time is expected I think.

You guys invented a game changer. You've only seen the tip of the iceberg with demand.

oldiebutgoodie

There is much less risk of backflow with the hydraline. For water to leak to the bottom the water level would have to be raised to the level of the pinches to make it up and over the bend of the tube that connects to the lower portion. Not enough ice fits to produce that much drainage. I've had mine for a day and so far really like it.

My only complaint is it could use some sort of internal splash protection but 2 pieces of ice solve this.

Thanks, that's very helpful. So I pulled the trigger - my new HydraLine is on the way.

And now I can finally config my Nanuk.

Top Bottom