Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Happy Friday!!

meme2.jpg

meme3.jpg

Buyola

Have you tried finding your sweet spot yet? My unit ran hot too and I found my sweet spot to be around 10:30, which isn't too uncomfortable to hold. But when I turn it to 12-1:00 it almost does get too hot to hold, but that's beyond my sweet spot anyway so I don't mind since I only go that hot to extract from AVB if I'm dry.

Mine is the same way sweet spot is around 10:30! Not too hot at that temp to hold.

Buyola,

Jurassic

LOL!!! Ove Glove sales shoot through the roof due to VXC! They should pay you guys royalties! lol

Maybe throw one Ove Glove in each Cloud package as a value added bonus lol

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, I am more interested in a "different" HT. I can't wait to see the different types of diffusion, etc. gets built into the new tubes. Some people may not realize it, but different glass creates a whole different experience with the Cloud. I generally bring up one piece and use it for a week. I then soak it and bring up another. Between cleanings I'll hook up my HT, or if I just want a nice, quick hit. I don't use it as often as someone without other glass pieces, but it's always sitting right there, ready to go!

Tstat,
Reactions: Jurassic

turk

turk
....yea I was never really into "glass pieces"...so I'm very happy to stay with what they provide...must say I'm enjoying getting educated about them....although it's difficult to teach this old dog , "new tricks"...after 40 years of indulging, some habits are hard to break....

Jurassic

Hey Turk, I'm the same...never been into glass simply because good glass is just too damn expensive. For something so breakable, I could never justify dropped $400 on a mobius. $200ish for a HT works for me, especially considering the thickness and quality. Plus, i think it's all about the small water content too eliminate as much loss as possible. The HT's seem so easy to clean in a large ziplock baggy with iso.

With that said, everytime I see a Cloud vid with Mobius or Sov I start to drool. But i imagine it must be difficult to clean, especially for someone who needs it clean for every day. Especially up in the neck parts.

I guess if you have alot of money (which I have to assume EVERYONE with expensive glass does) it's a no brainer, but personally i'd rather spend that money on other vapes (portables).

Jurassic

I was never intending on buying a 2nd HT, but I really liked your comment about one in use, one soaking :) I think it's worth the extra couple hundred, I just hope VXL provides affordable tubes, and not "just" high end expensive ones, although both options would be awesome.

What I don't understand is why the different tubes provide different experiences? I mean vapour is vapour no? Dome, tree, whatever...?

Jurassic,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It looks/feels physically differrent when you pull through different percs. Vapor is the same.

Seek,
Reactions: Jurassic
With that said, everytime I see a Cloud vid with Mobius or Sov I start to drool. But i imagine it must be difficult to clean, especially for someone who needs it clean for every day. Especially up in the neck parts.

I guess if you have alot of money (which I have to assume EVERYONE with expensive glass does) it's a no brainer, but personally i'd rather spend that money on other vapes (portables).

I use my Cloud & SG 1-2 times a day because of work and family, so I usually clean my tube every other week or so (vapebongin doesn't really dirty up a tube that bad). I've only used my Evolver HT three or four times so far, but I'm assuming it's going to be much harder to clean than my SG because of the tree arms. As for having a lot of money, that's definitely not the case for me. I just save up some cash for the piece I want or charge it to an interest-free credit card and pay it off before the APR kicks in :lol:. As much as I'd like to, I can't afford to have VAS or GAS so I got a home vape, portable and backup.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, it's hard to explain, man. I always loved bongs, but didn't get my first "real" glass until I started vaping. It has to do with water level, drag, action of the bubbles, etc. Some pieces will hit you hard, others more subtle. It really is a different experience with different glass. I'm sure someone like SM or Pappy could explain better than I can.

And for $200 or so you actually can buy some nice glass. The most I think I have spent for one is $350. I collected my glass over a 2 year period and haven't bought anything in a while due to hospital bills, etc. I'm not rich by any means, but i do have GAS that I fight to keep in check!

Jurassic

Thanks for the explanations fellas... i think i get it now, but i'm sure you can vary drag with a HT by altering the water level. But yeah I suppose a tree perc fires a little different than a showerdome, and bubbles stacking, etc. In the end in my eyes it's just diffusion, and I think the glass is more like art and some people like that. I guess i'll never know unless I try. For now I think i'll get the evolver circ, and then something different for my 2nd HT.

I can't even believe how excited I get about this stuff :) I NEVER ever thought i'd be getting "toys" as an adult to look forward to. For that VXL, I thank you! You guys are truly revolutionary and I wish good things your way for a looooooong long time.

Jurassic,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hey Turk, I'm the same...never been into glass simply because good glass is just too damn expensive. For something so breakable, I could never justify dropped $400 on a mobius. $200ish for a HT works for me, especially considering the thickness and quality. Plus, i think it's all about the small water content too eliminate as much loss as possible. The HT's seem so easy to clean in a large ziplock baggy with iso.

Hi Jurassic-
Just wanted to chime in for a sec here and say that all of my different pieces hit differently and provide different (levels) or types of diffusion. The differences are noticeable in the areas of taste (flavor) as well as hit size (and other variables) My higher end pieces are not harder to clean at all as long as you are using GO or ISO 91, but this is due to the fact that I only use my tubes for vapor and no combustion. Also mostly with flowers (because errrls do leave some noticeable residue in the tubes and in some cases on the percs, with heavier use) I just use a glass stopper to plug the downstem and pour a healthy amount of GO in and let it soak for a couple hours. Then I empty the GO (or ISO) back into their bottles and rinse thoroughly with warm water. I change my water everyday and I usually use one tube for a couple days and then switch to another. Sometimes I'll switch tubes in the middle of a session for no other reason than the novelty of a different kind of hit experience. Hope this helps...

:peace:

The reason that VXC (IMO) has different types of HTs is because some people like smaller bubbles (frothier hit) and some like larger bubbles that stack.

Jurassic

Personally I like a HT that offers as little diffusion as possible as to keep as much flavour as possible, not lose as many actives, yet still provide cooling/moisturizing. What would this be? just a plain HT that allows vapour to pass through water, that's it...as little turbulence as possible. Good idea no?

Jurassic,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I NEVER ever thought i'd be getting "toys" as an adult to look forward to.

Yea, man- you're in trouble! To me, taste is pretty much the same with different pieces. I know that more diffusion equals less taste, but it's really not that way for me. Sick diffusion is designed to tame combustion and filter out crap. Of course, you don't need that with vaping, but it's FUN!

I'm going back downstairs to stare at my new toy- the Pax. It's still warming up and I am holding off medicating until I can try it out!

Tstat,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Personally I like a HT that offers as little diffusion as possible as to keep as much flavour as possible, not lose as many actives, yet still provide cooling/moisturizing. What would this be? just a plain HT that allows vapour to pass through water, that's it...as little turbulence as possible. Good idea no?

Well, this isn't an HT but it should definitely meet the "as little diffusion as possible" goal . . .

x5vwr5.jpg

You can control precisely how much diffusion by how many holes you poke in the downstem tubing. Even has a carb! And all this for only ~$5! :D

Top Bottom