Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

vape4life

Banned for life
Just thought of something, if they are thinking weeks not months for the releasing of the hounds, that kind of corresponds to 4/20! Wouldn't that be nice?

vape4life,

hereatlast

Quick video of the VXC and VX/Sov. Hydratube. These hits were taken around the 9 to 10 o'clock mark. I haven't been going higher than that and I've been staying 9 and below for the most part. These were some night time hits and in good light, I had a shot of the Cloud at the same temp. in different light and you couldn't see much at all. I gotta say, just above the absolute zero mark (or the 6:30-7 o'clock position) is a really nice temp. range.

EMBEDDED! :)

vape4life

Banned for life
Quick video of the VXC and VX/Sov. Hydratube. These hits were taken around the 9 to 10 o'clock mark. I haven't been going higher than that and I've been staying 9 and below for the most part. These were some night time hits and in good light, I had a shot of the Cloud at the same temp. in different light and you couldn't see much at all. I gotta say, just above the absolute zero mark (or the 6:30-7 o'clock position) is a really nice temp. range.

EMBEDDED! :)

Wow! Thanks for adding to my stoke... I cannot even believe those clouds at such low temp! That is a very nice extraction... guess it just confirms it, you don't need big heat for big clouds with the cloud!

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Wow! Thanks for adding to my stoke... I cannot even believe those clouds at such low temp! That is a very nice extraction... guess it just confirms it, you don't need big heat for big clouds with the cloud!
in my experience you don't need big heat for clouds with complete extraction (even bubble) and NO BURNT POPCORN TASTE AT ALL which is why I LOVE THIS VAPE.:D

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

Fantastic vid! Just to be clear (ya know, us oldies are kinda slow), you've been mostly staying at around 9 o'clock but have gone as low as ~7 o'clock and still are getting good vapor? Since IIRC 10 o'clock is approx 170C that suggests 9 o'clock is ~165C and 7 o'clock is ~155C. If I'm reading all this right, the efficiency of this machine is just phenomenal!!! :tup:

And are you finding that at 9 o'clock its sorta a pure THC experience, or are you feeling CBD's even though the temp is that low?

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

vape4life

Banned for life
Fantastic vid! Just to be clear (ya know, us oldies are kinda slow), you've been mostly staying at around 9 o'clock but have gone as low as ~7 o'clock and still are getting good vapor? Since IIRC 10 o'clock is approx 170C that suggests 9 o'clock is ~165C and 7 o'clock is ~155C. If I'm reading all this right, the efficiency of this machine is just phenomenal!!! :tup:

And are you finding that at 9 o'clock its sorta a pure THC experience, or are you feeling CBD's even though the temp is that low?

Ya especially since you don't need to "pre-warm" the ELB. I guess just the Cloud needs 5-10mins and pop an ELB and inhale. For me to get vapour out of the EQ on 170, I would have had to pre-heat the bowl/herb for at least 5 mins if not longer to get any decent vapour.

vape4life,

hereatlast

Just to be clear (ya know, us oldies are kinda slow), you've been mostly staying at around 9 o'clock but have gone as low as ~7 o'clock and still are getting good vapor? Since IIRC 10 o'clock is approx 170C that suggests 9 o'clock is ~165C and 7 o'clock is ~155C. If I'm reading all this right, the efficiency of this machine is just phenomenal!!! :tup:

Those hits are a bit higher temp than the norm for me, particularly the one(s) that inched towards 10 o'clock.

I think "good vapor" is subjective in those low-temp zones. At the 7 o'clock position (roughly) you probably won't see any/much vapor at all (a glimpse in the perfect light in front of a dark background) on inhale or exhale, but the taste is wonderful and the effects are certainly felt IMO. Don't think that those interested in the mid to higher temps would call this "good" or adequate vapor in some cases.

I'm not sure about "a pure THC experience" since the actives released are numerous and complex (and I would guess, even at the lower temps, and this is not specific to the Cloud, that some amount of CBD is released) but the Cloud's low-temp range provides a nice clear effect IME. I don't think I can say I've ever felt CBD or THC in isolation to be honest and associate the effects more broadly as a function of temperature range.
I think the bottom line here is that the Cloud performs well in the extraction department at low temperatures. I'm sure you can get much Cloudier and a darker end material at the higher range if that's what you're into as well.

jackstraw62

the only thing that I know is that at 9 oclock on grape ape i was flirting with tunnel vision and all kinds of sparklies that indicate a thc high to me. I don't think that i get much cbd ,hardly any body high at all,at all just enough to make the high last a long time. I wake up stoned. I LOVE THIS VAPE :D

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I am not sure what temperatures are what, but I highly encourage anyone with a cloud to fill-er-up and leave her at her lowest setting. Try this at baseline if skeptical and hold hits even if uncertain.

I imagine higher boilers are released later, but I believe that those temperatures are flexible generalities. There are many other factors like how long materials are heated at a temperature, convection speed, turbulance, moisture (or the presence of other materials with high specific heat indicies), atmospheric pressure, etc, etc, etc.

Change is hard, and we have been conditioned to pair visual feedback (clouds) and instantaneous gratification (noxious byproducts of heating organic material) with the experience. But, once the trust is built, instantaneous gratification and visual feedback are replaced by ritual and faith (and are eventually never again missed or desired).

This is only my :2c: ... After all, we live in no particular way but our own. :cool:

Fantastic vid! Just to be clear (ya know, us oldies are kinda slow), you've been mostly staying at around 9 o'clock but have gone as low as ~7 o'clock and still are getting good vapor? Since IIRC 10 o'clock is approx 170C that suggests 9 o'clock is ~165C and 7 o'clock is ~155C. If I'm reading all this right, the efficiency of this machine is just phenomenal!!! :tup: And are you finding that at 9 o'clock its sorta a pure THC experience, or are you feeling CBD's even though the temp is that low?

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Thanks a lot @jackstraw62 & @hereatlast & @progress, your replies and previous posts have been more than very helpful. :)

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

jackstraw62

I am not sure what temperatures are what, but I highly encourage anyone with a cloud to fill-er-up and leave her at her lowest setting. Try this at baseline if skeptical and hold hits even if uncertain.

I imagine higher boilers are released later, but I believe that those temperatures are flexible generalities. There are many other factors like how long materials are heated at a temperature, convection speed, turbulance, moisture (or the presence of other materials with high specific heat indicies), atmospheric pressure, etc, etc, etc.

Change is hard, and we have been conditioned to pair visual feedback (clouds) and instantaneous gratification (noxious byproducts of heating organic material) with the experience. But, once the trust is built, instantaneous gratification and visual feedback are replaced by ritual and faith (and are eventually never again missed or desired).

This is only my :2c: ... After all, we live in no particular way but our own. :cool:
there are definitely many variables to how efficient the extraction is. I look for how it effects me and not what i exhale.

jackstraw62,
Reactions: vape4life

Calvin

so somewhere in the origional cloud thread there was a picture of a glass mouthpiece that someone was using with their cloud, I tried searching but Ive had a hard time thinking of the correct keywords. To the point, does anyone know what that mouthpiece is called and where I can buy one.

looks kinda like this except instead of a big bend it just goes upward
mundstueck_glas.jpg

Calvin,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
so somewhere in the origional cloud thread there was a picture of a glass mouthpiece that someone was using with their cloud, I tried searching but Ive had a hard time thinking of the correct keywords. To the point, does anyone know what that mouthpiece is called and where I can buy one.

This?

c0WkSl.jpg

EonBlue,
Reactions: Ville23

vape4life

Banned for life

mundstueck_glas.jpg

Hey Cal, (how's my m105 doing? lol). I think it's called a J hook? Are you looking to use the Cloud without water too? I was thinking of the Arizer bowl, elbow, and tubing but I need to stick with glass.

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life

Why not? Not everyone wants to use water every single time. And with regard to using the HT dry, i'd rather have that glass stem. I so want it!

This way it can replace a whip vape like an EQ or SSV. I KNOW that's not what the Cloud has been designed for.

vape4life,
Top Bottom