Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

ShadowLink12

Activist
Good catch moodswing. I checked the old forum as well, and I didn't specifically post on the day I preordered, but I talked about my hydratube choice on July 28th 2010, so I at the latest had my preorder in by then!

ShadowLink12,

Giant Robot

...for the record, I was sn#50 and was ALSO order #189 (two weeks ago) so don't pay attention to the order number per se as it's not any level of reliable indicator. Also, I would add that with regards to ice, it seems to be a bit of a nonissue IMHO. As per the manual, I fill my HT to just above the slits on my Vertigo, and add one of those elongated types of crescent shaped ice cubes that refrigerators tend to make and I'm off to the races. I've never had a "close call" with overflowing and quite frankly, the ice is barely melted after having worked through an ELB. Maybe your ice isn't as cold as mine? Hehehehe. ;)

Giant Robot

LiquidDreams

VapeHead
Just got the email to order my Cloud and Vertigo HydraTree!!!!! :brow::clap::rockon: I don't recall the date I pre ordered the Vertigo on, so I can't help you guys out with figuring out where they are.

God damn what perfect timing! Just got an oz of organic Acapulco Gold, Blue Dream, and Aloha Diesel. And my birthday is on Sunday! Fine herb and the Cloud are going to make this a very memorable birthday. Actually, it will probably make the memories pretty damn hazy.:cool:

I also pre ordered a cloud with the SGW shower dome... expect lots of videos and a side by side comparison of the two hydratubes, after I get the SGW. That will probably be a while though, as I pre ordered the SGW a little while after the Vertigo.

Thanks SM and VXC team! Soon the dream will be my reality! I've been looking forward to this day for a long time.

vape4life

Banned for life
Is it safe to say that the water in the SGW will get warm quicker than the vertigo due to the recessed joint? is it an issue?

vape4life,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
...for the record, I was sn#50 and was ALSO order #189 (two weeks ago) so don't pay attention to the order number per se as it's not any level of reliable indicator.

yea, IIRC VXC suggested as much in an earlier post, given that the SG's were avail first, then the Vertigo's, then the SGW's, so that would move the pre-orders around in the queue . . . with that and the relatively small numbers here, it can't be expected that the orders would be filled precisely in date sequence.

Also, I would add that with regards to ice, it seems to be a bit of a nonissue IMHO. As per the manual, I fill my HT to just above the slits on my Vertigo, and add one of those elongated types of crescent shaped ice cubes that refrigerators tend to make and I'm off to the races. I've never had a "close call" with overflowing and quite frankly, the ice is barely melted after having worked through an ELB. Maybe your ice isn't as cold as mine?

Good to know. I have that kind of ice-machine cubes, too. Can't wait! :)

Is it safe to say that the water in the SGW will get warm quicker than the vertigo due to the recessed joint? is it an issue?

I'm satisfied that this isn't an issue.

oldiebutgoodie,
On the VapeExhale.com site, where it says 'learn more' when i click this link i get no further info, just a pretty empty page.

I'd like to see the HT's next to each other for an easy to compare choice.

Out of curiosity, how did the buyers already satisfied make that choice?

I really like the one that's got the internal female connect, although essentially they all do the same thing..

Moar Pics!!!!

ef

E2A - Over 200 ordered, around 50? delivered so far?? And some cats ordered nearly 2 years ago????????????????????

eurasian_farmer,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™

I don't think you'll notice the internal water temperature of a HT or a tube change. Obviously, your first hit or so with cold water will feel cooler, but I don't think you will notice the water getting "warm" while using it. Remember to change your water and clean your glass often (or daily) for best tasting vapor!!

Bluntcrush,

oldiebutgoodie

. . .
I'd like to see the HT's next to each other for an easy to compare choice.

Out of curiosity, how did the buyers already satisfied make that choice?

I really like the one that's got the internal female connect, although essentially they all do the same thing..

Moar Pics!!!!

E2A - Over 200 ordered, around 50? delivered so far?? And some cats ordered nearly 2 years ago????????????????????

Since this is your first post, it's possible or maybe probable that you are new to FC. Welcome.

All of your questions and a whole lot more have been discussed many, many, many times. Besides this thread with >400 posts, there is a preceding thread with >5000 posts. There are pics and discussion re the tubes and orders and, again, everything. And there are vids on YouTube (search on "vapexhale" and "vxc" and "clubmjw"), and a couple posted here by VXC (you can start with the vid in Stonemonkey's signature).

You might want to do some browsing or searching. ;)

vape4life

Banned for life
Why does drinking the water actually have any effect? lol

I just thought because of the recessed female joint and the fact that the surrounding says HOT on it, so I assume it's pretty warm at least and since the HT is flush it would warm the water. In contrast the vertigo has the protruding joint so it wouldn't have that flush contact with the hot steel surface. No?

vape4life,

Nosferatu

The tiny particles that get stuck in the water are already activated so drinking it could technically have an effect. I would assume though the cloud might be the first vape where no particles make it to the glass since the bowl is below and self contained. So maybe he drinks the water because its still as pure as it was before vapor passed, or maybe its infused.. :brow:

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Just got the email to order my Cloud and Vertigo HydraTree!!!!! :brow::clap::rockon: I don't recall the date I pre ordered the Vertigo on, so I can't help you guys out with figuring out where they are.

God damn what perfect timing! Just got an oz of organic Acapulco Gold, Blue Dream, and Aloha Diesel. And my birthday is on Sunday! Fine herb and the Cloud are going to make this a very memorable birthday. Actually, it will probably make the memories pretty damn hazy.:cool:

I also pre ordered a cloud with the SGW shower dome... expect lots of videos and a side by side comparison of the two hydratubes, after I get the SGW. That will probably be a while though, as I pre ordered the SGW a little while after the Vertigo.

Thanks SM and VXC team! Soon the dream will be my reality! I've been looking forward to this day for a long time.

LD! Glad your name came up on the list before your birthday! I think you were one of the first people to personally contact me when we started this venture so really happy to see that we pulled your name just in time for the big celebration. I'm looking forward to lots of videos with your kick ass glass pieces!

Just don't be like this on your birthday :puke:

stonemonkey55,
Reactions: Vapinghole

oldiebutgoodie

I just thought because of the recessed female joint and the fact that the surrounding says HOT on it, so I assume it's pretty warm at least and since the HT is flush it would warm the water. In contrast the vertigo has the protruding joint so it wouldn't have that flush contact with the hot steel surface. No?

Neither HT has flush contact with the steel surface (unless you mean the tiny contact at the rim of the ELB?). I would expect the SGW joint to have a small but, as a practical matter, inconsequential warming effect on the HT's water. It will probably depend on how high you set the Cloud's temp plus how long you leave the HT on the joint. I suppose if it's set on, say, 200C and the SGW is left sitting for, say, 5 minutes, then there will be some accumulation of heat at the HT joint which will subsequently move through the glass and into the water. But every time you lift the HT to clear and assuming you have some pause between hits, the heat will dissipate a bit. My experience with the glass pieces I have is that the movement of the warm vapor itself through the water has a warming effect; but if I use cold water to start with it never gets beyond about room temperature. The Vertigo would experience heat transfer less than the SGW, but again the effects and difference should be negligible, and the other features of the tubes one vs the other are much more important. My :2c:

It does occur to me though that if one uses ice, besides its cooling of the vapor, any melting would serve to keep the water below a bit cooler. A bonus! :)

oldiebutgoodie,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
^^^

correct about the ice cooling the water below. but even without ice it doesn't get hot. I drink it for two reasons. First, it tastes great if you like the taste of your bud. Second, when using ice I have to occasionally drain the water in the lower chamber anyhow, so why not just have a nice terp cocktail!?! Just lift off the HT and drink it from the top like a glass...yummy! I don't think it has any effect, but how the hell would I know when I am drinking it after finishing off an ELB?

vape4life

Banned for life
Neither HT has flush contact with the steel surface (unless you mean the tiny contact at the rim of the ELB?). I would expect the SGW joint to have a small but, as a practical matter, inconsequential warming effect on the HT's water. It will probably depend on how high you set the Cloud's temp plus how long you leave the HT on the joint. I suppose if it's set on, say, 200C and the SGW is left sitting for, say, 5 minutes, then there will be some accumulation of heat at the HT joint which will subsequently move through the glass and into the water. But every time you lift the HT to clear and assuming you have some pause between hits, the heat will dissipate a bit. My experience with the glass pieces I have is that the movement of the warm vapor itself through the water has a warming effect; but if I use cold water to start with it never gets beyond about room temperature. The Vertigo would experience heat transfer less than the SGW, but again the effects and difference should be negligible, and the other features of the tubes one vs the other are much more important. My :2c:

It does occur to me though that if one uses ice, besides its cooling of the vapor, any melting would serve to keep the water below a bit cooler. A bonus! :)

VERY nice explanation !

vape4life,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist

and it is well worth the wait. :)

jackstraw62,
Top Bottom